Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV until ISIS is gone.

cooked

Right now on CNN they are showing live fighting  "isis at perimeter of base with U.S. troops inside" is the caption under their breaking now banner. Basically lots of bombing and ISIS trying to take over a city they used to have total control of. Retired military general Zinni  is saying it will be 18 months to 2 years before Iraqi troops are trained well enough to handle ISIS. He says the U.S. should provide a couple of brigades. He says 10,000 troops total. very interesting.

so cooked, you are not off base here. 

What my burning question is, why aren't the moslem countries helping Jordan out? Why is this falling on the western countries again.

That has been one of my biggest questions. I think they would prefer to sit back and let us waste our resources on these scums. They would rather have isis aim for us than tick them off and try to invade their country. 

On a side note: I bet Vlad Putin must be enjoying this. Much of europe and the west is spending countless resources to combat isis while he sits back stockpiling his arms. Nothing like a good distraction for him to sit back until he is ready to make a big move. I think he is just waiting for his chance to drop a big one on the world.