Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy for the National: Iraq is capable of crossing the economic crisis through the investment of human resources and activate the stalled sectors

deniscanada

Deputy for the National: Iraq is capable of crossing the economic crisis through the investment of human resources and activate the stalled sectors

story_img_54dc90687f265.jpg
History of edits:: 2015/2/13 10:07 • 50 visits readable
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} MP said Juma Bahadli for the National Alliance that "Iraq is able to overcome the current economic crisis by investing in human resources and activate the stalled sectors."
He Bahadli told {Euphrates News} that "it is possible to cross the current economic phase, through the amendment of human resources, investment, industrial and agricultural, economic and human resources, and activated in accordance with the requirements of the current stage."

He Bahadli that "work on the revitalization of the agricultural and industrial sector and prevent the import and access to self-sufficiency would be insufficient to resolving the crises that arise on the economy."

It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi had said yesterday in his speech during the support of the private sector conference: "Iraq is bankrupt and unable to overcome the current economic stayed with him, and he will come out of them stronger through the activation of the agricultural and industrial sector, and the introduction of hard currency for the country .anthy and

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwwww.alforatnews.com%2Fmodules%2Fnews%2Farticle.php%3Fstoryid%3D76754&edit-text= 

Yes it is, my brother.

Now Iraq has spent the last few years sucking in as much dinar as they can. We've seen the articles

Stating that Iraqis were upset because the currency on the streets was so worn and tattered.

Now we get articles telling us that there going to add, "LIQUIDITY", to the market.

And now this article talking about HARD CURRENCY. I bet you that, HARD CURRENCY", is the

Lower denominations. Why would they spend so many years taking the triple zero notes out only

to bring them back? SUDDENLY! !!!!!!!!!

This guy seems to have a plan and I'm liking it already.  

It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi had said yesterday in his speech during the support of the private sector conference: "Iraq is bankrupt and unable to overcome the current economic stayed with him, and he will come out of them stronger through the activation of the agricultural and industrial sector, and the introduction of hard currency for the country .

Good statement.

DEFINITION OF 'HARD CURRENCY'

A currency, usually from a highly industrialized country, that is widely accepted around the world as a form of payment for goods and services. A hard currency is expected to remain relatively stable through a short period of time, and to be highly liquid in the forex market.

INVESTOPEDIA EXPLAINS 'HARD CURRENCY'

Another criterion for a hard currency is that the currency must come from a politically and economically stable country. The U.S. dollar and the British pound are good examples of hard currencies.

ALSO:

Hard currency, safe-haven currency or strong currency is any globally traded currency that is expected to serve as a reliable and stable store of value.

Factors contributing to a currency's hard status might include the long-term stability of its purchasing power, the associated country's political and fiscal condition and outlook, and the policy posture of the issuing central bank.

Conversely, a soft currency indicates a currency which is expected to fluctuate erratically or depreciate against other currencies. Such softness is typically the result of political or fiscal instability within the associated country.

Yes it is, my brother.

Now Iraq has spent the last few years sucking in as much dinar as they can. We've seen the articles

Stating that Iraqis were upset because the currency on the streets was so worn and tattered.

Now we get articles telling us that there going to add, "LIQUIDITY", to the market.

And now this article talking about HARD CURRENCY. I bet you that, HARD CURRENCY", is the

Lower denominations. Why would they spend so many years taking the triple zero notes out only

to bring them back? SUDDENLY! !!!!!!!!!

Totally agree with you my brother.!

Increase the exchange rate, collect the rest of 000's notes, and at the same introduce the lower denomination notes

Go Iraq

Go CBI

Go hard currency

Go strong $1.13:1

this was also spoken by Saleh (deputy governor CBI at the time) and i can't locate the article but he said that the dinar would be a hard currency and would be a reserve currency of the world.  this narrative has always been a goal for the iqd for it to emerge as a currency other countries could rely on to help stabilize their own currencies.  

Edited by TrinityeXchange

this was also spoken by Saleh (deputy governor CBI at the time) and i can't locate the article but he said that the dinar would be a hard currency and would be a reserve currency of the world.  this narrative has always been a goal for the iqd for it to emerge as a currency other countries could rely on to help stabilize their own currencies.

YES SIR,I REMEBER THAT TOO.

Sorry didn't mean to yell.lol.

I'm all in on this plan !!!............................................BUT, IT WILL NOT BE LONG BEFORE THE WHEATIE  &*^%$(*^ SHOW UP, ......sigh

Lol you crack me up.