Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talk of Changing Iraqi Currency

Benjamin NutnYahoo

Was listening to C-Span radio during Capital Hill hearings on ISIS. There was some discussion of changing the Iraqi currency because ISIS :ph34r: had so much of it. There was no decision but it was something the talked about looking in to. Heard it late thur night. Can probably pull up C Span archives to go back and listen to. Probably won't see an RV anytime soon. :angry:

• Upvote 1

It's about a third of the way in to the video

The timer isn't working for me or I'd give ya the minute mark

They breifly asked about that

And said countrys with corrupt polititions usually don't like that idea because they are tax evaders and don't like being exposed

And they said iraq fits that bill

I did not hear them say they " were " going to change the currency they just brought it up and asked if they thought it would work or help

Then they moved on

So unless they brought it up again I heard nothing except a brief chat amongest United states people touch on the subject

That's interesting that our people would be having that discussion. Here's something else I want to throw out there for feedback. I go on rabee securities website to get up to date stock quotes on the securities I own on the ISX since the isx website is a bust right now, and they had a little article about the shell petrochemical plant deal. They referenced it as a 11 billion usd/13 billion IQD deal to be complete in five years. Did the math that 84 cents. Hope it's not a typo.

• Upvote 2

When the RV happens the currency will change...to lower denoms...what ISIS has will be difficult to get traded in without being caught...should be interesting...with Abadi and the Shell reference above...seems like something is in the works for hopefully sooner than later...jmo...

• Upvote 1