Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Problems storing Reputation Votes

brob

I can't give anybody plus's (or negs for that matter). When I go to give a plus I get a pop up message that says "an error has occurred-Problems storing your reputation vote" Does anybody know how to fix this? It wasn't always like this for me.  Thanks

• Upvote 4

You only get so many every 24 hours

When they run out you got to wait

I think you only get 4 red ones and maybe 7 green ones every day

So if you use two of them at 9 o'clock am and two at 9 o'clock pm tommarros you get two more at 9oclock am and won't get your other two till 9 o'clock pm

Or if you wait till 9 pm you get all four at once

I don't know if this is what your talking about

It's a blue square box that you got to click the x to remove off the screen

I can't give anybody plus's (or negs for that matter). When I go to give a plus I get a pop up message that says "an error has occurred-Problems storing your reputation vote" Does anybody know how to fix this? It wasn't always like this for me.  Thanks

It sounds like an internet browser or javascript issue.  What browser are you using? What version is it?  While you are at it, go ahead and throw in what operating system  you are using.

-

you signed-in

you signed in to DV ?

Yes, I am

It sounds like an internet browser or javascript issue.  What browser are you using? What version is it?  While you are at it, go ahead and throw in what operating system  you are using.

-

I'm at work Markinsa, work 12hr shifts won't have access to that info until tonight possibly tomorrow night, I will reply back ASAP thanks

• Upvote 1

You only get so many every 24 hours

When they run out you got to wait

I think you only get 4 red ones and maybe 7 green ones every day

So if you use two of them at 9 o'clock am and two at 9 o'clock pm tommarros you get two more at 9oclock am and won't get your other two till 9 o'clock pm

Or if you wait till 9 pm you get all four at once

I don't know if this is what your talking about

It's a blue square box that you got to click the x to remove off the screen

Informative post, dontlop..Grazie....I had never thought of the times....Good to know... I wish to give up all my supply of negs  and have instead more pluses to give.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Markinsa, Browser is Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1, funny but I couldn't quote you when I made this post (on my laptop) I am only able to quote from my I phone.  And I just opened up Dinar Vets on my IPhone and plussed Umbrertinos post above. Going to the Windows store to sort all this out. Thanks

Markinsa, Browser is Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1, funny but I couldn't quote you when I made this post (on my laptop) I am only able to quote from my I phone.  And I just opened up Dinar Vets on my IPhone and plussed Umbrertinos post above. Going to the Windows store to sort all this out. Thanks

Check to see if javascript is enabled. You may also try changing  your IE 11 emulation to a different version [(F12), Emulation, User Agent String] .  If that doesn't work, if you aren't IE loyal, switch to Google Chrome or Firefox.

-

Check to see if javascript is enabled. You may also try changing  your IE 11 emulation to a different version [(F12), Emulation, User Agent String] .  If that doesn't work, if you aren't IE loyal, switch to Google Chrome or Firefox.

-

JavaScript yes, everything else you said just went right over my head lol

:lol:  Ok, Hit your F12 key, and you'll get a new menu option underneath this message.  Then click on Emulation on the menu below, and then click on User Agent String and that will give you a list of previous IE Versions and Google and Firefox. Switch to a different version, refresh your screen by hitting F5 and then try and see if you can + or - a post.

If none of that works, try installing Google Chrome as a web browser and see if you have the same issues.