Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Index Leaps 28.9% !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Quantum Leap !

Iraq index leaps 28.9%
11 February 2015 03:41 PM

3831449.jpg

Cairo – Mubasher: The Iraq Securities Exchange (ISX) soared by 28.9% or 14.54 points on Wednesday closing at 64.7 points. Turnover reached IQD 1.02 million as 1.4 billion shares were traded through 509 transactions.

http://english.mubasher.info/ISX/news/2698453/Iraq-index-leaps-28-9-#.VNwWfGfwv3h

• Upvote 6

the most puzzling thing i have ever seen since i've been following the isx.  all of the evidence in the reports show stocks trading low from sunday to wednesday.  however the isx reports a +14 point rise in the index going from 50pts to 64pts.  there must be some after hours stuff taking place because this 28% jump isn't reflected in the data.   :shrug:

• Upvote 1

I'm envious that I'm not invested in the ISX and really happy for the folks here on DV that are!

Agreed!

Yes, there has to be some "undercover action" going on because the daily numbers are telling two stories.

Interesting, hopefully it will be all good for us!

• Upvote 1

Yes, there has to be some "undercover action" going on because the daily numbers are telling two stories.

....and the stocks listed on the page like SAEI jumping 20% was from October 16th 2014.  mubasher and isx-iq are still showing graphs from last year.  their trending data has not updated since implementing the nasdaq software.  leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  how can you still not show trending data???  :confused2:

• Upvote 1

the most puzzling thing i have ever seen since i've been following the isx.  all of the evidence in the reports show stocks trading low from sunday to wednesday.  however the isx reports a +14 point rise in the index going from 50pts to 64pts.  there must be some after hours stuff taking place because this 28% jump isn't reflected in the data.   :shrug:

read the disclaimer for the site. It kinda tells the story in a way. Hmmmm what to believe. I'm still waiting on PM Abadi's announcement. Anyhoo! Blessings to all

read the disclaimer for the site. It kinda tells the story in a way. Hmmmm what to believe. I'm still waiting on PM Abadi's announcement. Anyhoo! Blessings to all

The "Disclaimer" is no excuse for inaccurate information. In the past, the ISX provided up to date data in a decent fashion. They were chastised for inaccurate data on their charting function and made corrections to it. However something is up with the recent release of this "leap" of the index!!! They are holding information back on us and those who are active traders have a real reason to to be frustrated, cautious, and concerned. We depend on these numbers to control our money. It would be like you checking your bank account online and seeing money appear and disappear for most people I am sure a disclaimer would not suffice.