Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tomorrow Morning .. Abadi Announce The Private Sector Development Strategy !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Front Door Of The Rashid Hotel While Manning The Camel Valet Parking !

(by walkingstick)

Tomorrow morning .. Abadi announce the private sector development strategy
Wednesday, February 11, 2015 18:23
[baghdad where]

A government source said today, that the prime minister Haider al-Abadi, will announce on Thursday [private sector development strategy] .

The source, who declined to be identified told all of Iraq [where], that the announcement will be at a conference in 10:00 at the Rashid Hotel in central Baghdad under the patronage of the Prime Minister to announce the private sector development strategy. "

He added: "The conference will be attended by ministers and ambassadors, MPs and experts and international organizations."

The Abadi said in a speech at the Munich Conference announced that he would play near the initiative sector Alaguetsada.anthy

http://alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/166674-2015-02-11-15-23-23.html

• Upvote 5

President Obama just addressed the nation on national television at 3:45pm about ISIL and that we will be in a 3 year agreement with Iraq. Watch for it tonight on the news; we will see how it lines up with abadi's announcement in just a few hours.

Edited by sourpuss
  • Upvote 4

I lose my house in two days.

Can't really get excited about

anything at this point.

The RV is a moot point for me

at this point.

He can hold a press conference,

have a huge button connected to

the CBI, push the button at the

beginning of the conference, and

it still wouldn't make a difference

for me. My mortgage servicer isn't

going care if I call them and say,

"Hey, can you hold off on taking my

house for ( insert timeframe here ) ?

I'll be paying it off in ( insert timeframe

here ) .".

Any other lender, you can work with.

But GMAC bundled a bunch of us,

and sold us to a COLLECTION

AGENCY. That's right, I did a little

research into the companies that

GMAC sold their mortgages to,

right before they did the banckruptcy

thing. Ocwen isn't a mortgage company.

They're a collection agency. And they're

owned by another company that runs

a property management company.

Can you say conflict of interest?

Ocwen doesn't want to help the home

owners. They want you to lose the house

so they can take your house, hand it over

to the property management side, and then

they flip it into a rental.

Sweet deal for them, huh?

Ocwen has been hauled into court by just

about every State A.G. in the US, but because

paying the fines is cheaper then changing their

business plan, they continue to do business

their way, and just pay the fines.

Ain't America great...?

But hey, for those of you still afloat,

congratulations on this upcoming

great news...

President Obama just addressed the nation on national television at 3:45pm about ISIL and that we will be in a 3 year agreement with Iraq. Watch for it tonight on the news; we will see how it lines up with abadi's announcement in just a few hours.

Well, looks like we have another three years to wait...

Well if it's not the rv announcement (I doubt it is) perhaps it is the new list of items (strategy) we need to see complete our goal. I can't wait to see what the announcement is. I will probably be up all night awaiting it.

I dont really think that Abadi's ever gonna ever make RV announcements.   It's not his place to do so.   It's the CBI's . So it will be interesting to see what it could be.

• Upvote 3

I lose my house in two days.

Can't really get excited about

anything at this point.

Mr. Parrot,  I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am to hear this news.   I wish that there was something I could say to bring comfort to you at this moment.  Life  is so full of so many strange and crazy surprises that sometimes it's shocking to say the least.  I know that this is one of those twists that's hard and painful to deal with but please keep the faith and the gratitude that you are holding on to  IQD's and that there is a great change coming into your life.  You hang in there.  You are in my prayers.

• Upvote 5

Mrparrot....I am so sorry to hear this news.  What a terrible thing to happen.  We refinanced our mtg from USAA to another company with just a little better rates...and OCWEN is the company we send our payments to. We had a bit of an issue with them when they first took over as we have our payment automatically deducted each month and they just could not get it right for about the first 3 months and then wanted to charge us late fees. Ummmm no, the payment is scheduled to come out of our account 4 days before the due date. If it's late, then it's Ocwen's issue and not ours.  Watched my bank account and it came out of my account on time each and every month but they were not posting it to our account until 15 days after it was due.  Finally got them straightened out and have been good now for over a year.

No matter how dark things look now, please remember that things can improve dramatically in a short amount of time....and not necessarily due to a RV....I am a believer in a door shutting and another opening. (((hugs))) to you and your family.

• Upvote 5

Much appreciated Thugs, 7 hours to go where's the beef. Or obummer is trying to introduce obamacare to Iraq, and Abadi is going to annouce it hope not.

There is no beef.

Beef is bad for you.

We have Tofu.

Tofu is good for you.

Never heard of anyone contracting

Mad Bean Curd Disease, have you...?

And to those of you offering prayers

and words of encouragement,

thank you.

I know it's hard to understand how

someone with my troubles can keep

posting some of the stuff that I post,