Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm officially on the ride now folks! Woot Woot!

Well...  Just took the plunge.    I'm a believer and now an official investor in the Dinar.    Woot Woot!   Let see this thing RV!    Thank you all for your insight!

Looks like you came in at a great time !!!!

Welcome TC,

To keep your sanity after the initial excitement wears off, focus on the forest, not the trees.

It's tough, but don't worry about rate or RV rumors (read about them, but don't worry about them). Rather take the time between now and when the RV does happen to read and learn.

If you have $1000 usd in dinars or more I highly recommend getting a VIP (may have to be platinum these days, not sure) and then look into Adam's offshore strategies. If you don't have quite that much, a VIP setup is still a worthwhile investment for 6 or so years of accumulated knowledge.

Check the pinned links you'll find more info there.

• Upvote 2

Suck it up TCROOSTER. No one has ever became a millionare over night by being a member of Dinar Vets.

So WELCOME.... to some sleepless nights and lots of ups and downs. However maybe you can be a millionare on your your second night. I can hardly wait to  congratulate my self when it RVs tuesday morning. :eyebrows:  :bravo:

HA...  Well we'll just let it ride and see what happens!  If it takes 20 years and my kids see something out of it great! If it doesn't happen at all and I was scammed, well I've honestly wasted a 1000 times more then this in testing for my other business opportunities and so far I'm ahead of the game!  I consider this just like throwing another dart at the board.    ;) 

Lets see some RV!   

• Upvote 2

HA...  Well we'll just let it ride and see what happens!  If it takes 20 years and my kids see something out of it great! If it doesn't happen at all and I was scammed, well I've honestly wasted a 1000 times more then this in testing for my other business opportunities and so far I'm ahead of the game!  I consider this just like throwing another dart at the board.     ;)

Lets see some RV!   

Great attitude and the best one to have!!  Welcome aboard!!