Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 11 February 2015

Adam Montana

TrinityeXchange,

Morning Brother, I commented on this in ISX section earlier. I believe it's just a correction from Monday's 30% drop. I do not possess my tools though this morning to see. I do know foreign investors jumped on HBAY in a substantial amount.

I think it was a 28.6% INCREASE, not drop.

So yes, market may be down a little today, but still a huge gain this week overall.

....yer extra covered DT

triple covered :lol:

• Upvote 5

how can it be said that the HCL isn't close to being done when parts of it are in the BUDGET for 2015

Urgent .. Parliament vote on Article X of the budget bill

History of edits:: 2015/1/29 19:29 • 1 visits readable
story_img_54ca5f9de3e7b.jpg
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} House of Representatives voted on Article X of the draft federal budget for the current financial year the law.
Article X include calculating the 17% of the total amount of the budget for the Kurdistan region after excluding expenses sovereign. Ended k h

History of edits:: 1/29/2015 thirty-three past seven p.m. • 3 times readable
story_img_54ca60826a826.jpg
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} House of Representatives voted to Article XII of the draft federal budget for the fiscal year to the current law.
This article includes a review of a share of the Kurdistan region and governorates not organized province in the light of the Census and Statistics for 2015 results, that is the calculation in 2016. Ended k h

History of edits:: 2015/1/29 19:33 • 14 visits readable
story_img_54ca60826a826.jpg
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} House of Representatives voted to Article XII of the draft federal budget for the fiscal year to the current law.
This article includes a review of a share of the Kurdistan region and governorates not organized province in the light of the Census and Statistics for 2015 results, that is the calculation in 2016. Ended k h

looks like parts of the HCL to me!!
  • Upvote 1

Whoop - There It Is ! ;)

Read 'Em And Leap ...

:D      :D     :D

CNN. Broadcasting A Quantum Leap !

Iraq index leaps 28.9%

11 February 2015 03:41 PM

3831449.jpg

Cairo – Mubasher: The Iraq Securities Exchange (ISX) soared by 28.9% or 14.54 points on Wednesday closing at 64.7 points. Turnover reached IQD 1.02 million as 1.4 billion shares were traded through 509 transactions.

http://english.mubasher.info/ISX/news/2698453/Iraq-index-leaps-28-9-#.VNwWfGfwv3h

11 February 2015 03:41 PM

B)      B)

• Upvote 3

History is unfolding before our very eyes and although we all want this to be over now, the pieces of this game of chess are moving strategically in place. We can see results and Abadi is making things happen.

Thanks Adam and Mods and especially to the ones who bring us the current events as they unfold.

• Upvote 1

So yes, market may be down a little today, but still a huge gain this week overall.

triple covered :lol:

Yes I noted the 28.6% as a probable correction (increase) not a drop. The drop that I was speaking of was from earlier over the last week including Monday. Needless to say, the ISX is NOT reporting accurately as the daily reports do not corroborate these numbers in a transparent fashion. For example, the Money Transfer Companies were listed as trading but there has been no daily reporting on them to date.