Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI: I Believe This Is Without A Doubt Our Month. I Still Will Predict A Rate Of $3.20 Based On Facts And 100% Reliable Sources I

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While SteveI Continues Shouting That This Our Month While Advising That He Never Gives A Date ! 

Update from SteveI - Where we are 

Brought Over From Peoples-Dinar

Greetings everyone.

I see a few already opened this post, but I got a database error when I changed the tag line. Learned something by doing that move.

I really do not want to go over the same old stuff that the news has reveled but rather focus on the facts.

What I would like to do in this post is link to some very informative posts from the past and I can explain in more details at the end. 

This will take a bit of time as my forum was under a different path and I need to point them to this current one. I have all posts from 2010 when I started this site. All links will work in the next day or two, but will provide the context of the direction that Iraq was working on.
~~~

First topic I want to work on is the rate. (some of the formatting may not be great but the text is fine.)

On post I enjoyed doing was November 30, 2010. The title was "Zubaidi says Iraqi Dinar Value should be Raised" http://www.x-rates.c...from=KWD&to=USD 

I found this to be very interesting. So I personally believe that the future IQD and KWD is lining up because of the oil revenue sharing. If someone has a better explanation, please tell me.

http://www.x-rates.com/graph/?from=KWD&to=USD

Now it is time to talk about the finish line. Millionday mentioned that Dr. Sinan al-Shibibi will take over the CBI. December 3, 2010 I dedicated a post to Dr. Sinan al-Shibibi Link: http://forums2014.pe...ibibi/?p=13563This is worth reading.   

(Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:30 AM:

Here is my opinion, I believe 100% the he will take over as Governor of the CBI again, if not already done behind the scenes but not yet made public.

Finally you all want to talk about a date.

So far, based on all of the laws that have been passed and the upcoming discussion with the banks about the new notes, I believe without reasonable doubt that this is our month.

Now for my final comments:

I and many of my very close friends (contacts, sources, etc.) believe we are finally at the end of this journey. I will not promise it will or will not, but do promise to continue to share our knowledge regarding this investment.

After reading all of the recent news and events, if you are not even a bit more positive, then please get out of this and find something else to occupy your time and energy.

For my wife and I, this is a once in a life time investment and we are now at the brink of sharing it with all by joining together and making this world a better place.

So, yes I believe this is without a doubt our month. I promised to be here until the end with those who care, for those that do not, go get a life and do your thing because you will anyway.

This has sure been a journey and I look forward to talking to you in person if you wish to participate at a gathering so we can share our life's stories together.

I would like to invite anyone with questions to please ask them on this post. I will do my best to answer each and every one of them. I am sure I will get questions that I did not cover in this post like the HCL, the final Budget, etc., but I do have some very good answers to those a well.

See you all soon.

Look back and be grateful; look ahead and be hopeful; look up and be blessed, if you don't you just may be lost.   Love you all,    Blessings,  Steve

HAUS, on 07 Feb 2015 - 11:18 PM, said:   Thanks for another update, Steve!  I love the CBI announcement!  Add that to Abadi's announcement on the 12th and you have all the groundwork for an RV!   C'mon, RV!   Ephesians 3.20   HAUS

Stevel    You mods are the best of the best. I am so proud to even be a part of your lives and what you do for this site is beyond recognition.  Please everyone, thank the mods for this site, not me.   Blessings,  

dinaroo, on 07 Feb 2015 - 11:31 PM, said:  So far, based on all of the laws that have been passed and the upcoming discussion with the banks about the new notes, I believe without reasonable doubt that this is our month.               :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Stevel    That makes two of us.  Blessings,  Steve

the duchess, on 08 Feb 2015 - 08:26 AM, said:   Thank you SteveI for this update. Thanks to the incredible mods at PD and all the newshounds over the years. I'm so very ready to turn to the first page of a new financially free life. One of the first things I'll have to do is go shopping for myself.

You see, my bags have been packed for so long and the stress of life has put so many pounds on my body that the packed clothes no longer fit!  I don't see a problem though....

My cousin called me 2 weeks ago and said his daughter asked if he still had IQD? When he responded why she said because my Mom [his ex wife] who is holding down a position of higher management at a big bank told her that they are being told, get ready to deal with that currency. Getting real excited again!!!

Stevel     Thank you for sharing. I will not give you the name of a bank I deal with, but they are 100% ready and within hours will cash you in.   This is as real as it gets.  Steve

semaj703, on 08 Feb 2015 - 1:30 PM, said:   Steve, are you saying the bank is aware of the impending RV? Thanks again!

Stevel   Yes, they have been for a few months now. This is a fact, I just will not say the bank or location. I did that once a year ago, everyone called the bank and disrupted there banking hours with calls and I lost them as a source. People will do crazy things to screw up a great thing.     Steve
hbladyfish, on 08 Feb 2015 - 2:00 PM, said:   Is there a possibility that the chat room can be opened again?   Appreciate your dedication to all and your hard work.

Stevel   I did not renew it but the one with the site can be turned on. I will ask the mods.

goods10, on 09 Feb 2015 - 12:53 PM, said:  Yeah I just can't believe a bank or multiple banks are privey to this information. It doesn't make sense.

Stevel    FYI Sir, the banks I am aware of here in the United States, the lop level management does work very closely with the United States Treasury and the OCC. Do you really think something like this would not be known at the lop levels? If you think not, you best think again my friend! I think there are many members that would agree.  Good luck.

GPCarter, on 09 Feb 2015 - 1:27 PM, said:  Absolutely right. This is not a shock or "surprise" to them. Maybe people at the lower levels and teller levels might be unfamiliar but not the higher ups.

Stevel    Spot on!!!!!!!!!!!

goods10, on 09 Feb 2015 - 1:46 PM, said:   Steve, to be completely honest with you, I don't know what to think anymore. I take it all one day at a time trying not to put too much stock into what anyone says. 

I wasn't implying that low level employees like tellers would be privey to this information. 

It has always been my belief that a future value increase of the Dinar is information left under lock and key only known by a very very very select few in the world. I hope you don't think I meant any disrespect with my comments/opinions/beliefs. Good luck to you too.

Stevel    No problems. I can tell you for a fact as I have talked to a region manager at a major bank, and they are ready. Select locations have the machines already installed. Thanks

Parliamentary Finance: the next few hours will witness the presidential endorsement of the budget

Stevel   It appears that this may have been done but now making it public. I think too much is going on behind the scenes to have not had this in place with a "I hope he signs it" attitude. Very good stuff here. Steve

chief2791, on 09 Feb 2015 - 2:03 PM, said:   Am I right in assuming that no matter which bank an individual chooses, that they would have specific locations that would be used as exchange locations rather than having to train every (or a) employee at every branch?    Thank you for all you do...Chief appreciates it! :D

Stevel    That is the way I would approach it.
  • Upvote 5

The logic in this statement seems to escape me....

"I really do not want to go over the...stuff that the news has reveled but rather focus on the facts"

Where...pray tell...are the facts supposed to come from?

Sorry, not trying to be a downer on him, but...that statement just got me twisted.    :confused: 

For the record, I remain excited over the news we've received this year.

Best wishes all,

crossfire

Edited by caughtinthecrossfire
  • Upvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting While SteveI Continues Shouting That This Our Month While Advising That He Never Gives A Date ! 

My cousin called me 2 weeks ago and said his daughter asked if he still had IQD? When he responded why she said because my Mom [his ex wife] who is holding down a position of higher management at a big bank told her that they are being told, get ready to deal with that currency. Getting real excited again!!!

Is it just me ... :shrug:  ... or wouldn't that make the daughter his step-sister ... oh but wait ... Mom was married to the cousin ... :eek:  ...

Oh - It's from Possum !!!!

• Upvote 6

Wow, the logic boggles my mind!  Why keep going back to 4 and 5 years ago to reach a conclusion for today? It sounds like he ran out of B.S. and had to reach back to the past to try and confuse or convince people to buy more Dinars.

My thought is that if the RV was imminent, then the dealers would be raising their prices significantly.  Has anyone noticed that phenomenon?

This sounds like more of Mtn Goat's blabbering.  I think I'll take a nap and wait for Adam's next posting, the the blabbering idiots can impress someone else.   :butt-kicking:  :banhammer:  :moon-from-car:  :trash2:

• Upvote 2

It kills me that they still use the "Saddam" logic to predict what the rate will be.  I have heard this as an arguement for this invest ment since 2004. It seems they all forget that the insane and ruthless dictator invented and over inflated his IQD value for his own gains. The value of the Dinar was higher but it was when they had a stable nation.  If they tried to go that high from the start ((grant you, i would not complain and quiclky cash in all i have)) their economy would implode since it could not be suported at this time, if it ever could.                And don't go to the "look at Kuwaitt" arguement either!  lol

Still waiting after all these years..  Go RV

STEVE I = A transparent con man who gets off spewing out absurd information to bone headed, knuckle dragging mouth breather followers who couldn't slap their BUTTS with both hands, let alone pour pee from a boot with instructions written under the heel.

It's in Webster's Dictionary :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3