Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New parliamentary calls for the deletion of zeros from the local currency

Markinsa

Well it's a good thing it's fiat currency

All the other assets everyone ignores in iraq

All the antiquities

The real estate

The rivers that run thru their and potential farm land

All the air ports and roads and highways and bridges and schools buildings hospitals Ect ect ect all have a value that needs represented

That country is in my opinion worth at least a hundred trillion dollars

Everything down to the last pair of shoes has a value to it and should be accounted for

Every telephone pole , every foot of cable and wire strung out across iraq every light pole and every square foot of side walk and poured concrete has a value

When we poor a concrete patio in our yard our property tax goes up , there's a reason why it goes up , it's added value

Some day those Iraqis will figure it out

And start accounting for all of their assets

And quit blowing it up , and protect their assets

Iraq doesn't have any of that on the books

Add a room onto your house

Our govt wants to know

They add that value to our national assets and they raise your property taxes

It's all in record keeping

All iraq is showing is its foriegn reserves as its assets

They need to get busy with census

• Upvote 1

Well it's a good thing it's fiat currency

All the other assets everyone ignores in iraq

All the antiquities

The real estate

The rivers that run thru their and potential farm land

All the air ports and roads and highways and bridges and schools buildings hospitals Ect ect ect all have a value that needs represented

That country is in my opinion worth at least a hundred trillion dollars

Everything down to the last pair of shoes has a value to it and should be accounted for

Every telephone pole , every foot of cable and wire strung out across iraq every light pole and every square foot of side walk and poured concrete has a value

When we poor a concrete patio in our yard our property tax goes up , there's a reason why it goes up , it's added value

Some day those Iraqis will figure it out

And start accounting for all of their assets

And quit blowing it up , and protect their assets

The thing is DL there is no reason to try to figure it out. You can count all the numbers you want and try to educate as many as possible but it is a big waste of time.. Iraq is Iraq and is going to do whatever they want! You can do the numbers all day BUT IT JUST DOESNT MATTER!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Some people care

They been here for a long time wondering

And sharing your thoughts is important

Just ask everyone else that share theirs

I'm pretty sure that's why were able to type into the forums

You been here twice in the last hour telling me to go somewhere and no one cares and it doesn't matter

So if you don't care

Don't read it

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Annual Statistical Bulletin Page 16 & 17

Page 17 - Currency Issued = 40,630,036 Million Dinar

Page 17 - Currency Outside of Banks = 34,995,453 Million Dinar.

Difference = 5,634,583 Million Dinar

Page 17 - Total Currency with Commercial Banks = 5,634,583 Million Dinar

Page17.xlsx - I exported Page 17 and made some calculations, at the bottom of the table is the Total Note Count for each denomination and an overall Total Note Count on the far right column.

Key Financial Indicators =

Currency Outside of Banks - Cell DT79 = 34,995 Billion Dinar

ID Vault Cash (Note 2) - Cell DT83 = 5,635 Billion Dinar

Total: 40,630 Billion Dinar

Note:2, The weekly vault cash include the banknote only ( without coins )

As you can see from the links the CBI provides us, we can see, at any time, the Total M0 by adding Rows 79 and 83. I would have loved for you to be right, but in this instance, the CBI numbers don't agree with your numbers. :shrug:

-

How many trillion in value does the bank hold vs total and how much has been pulled in to the bank over say the last year. I'm not a numbers person so it has to be dumbed down. :)

Page 17 is contained in the Annual Statistical Bulletin for Iraq for 2013 (ASBI2013). As far as I can tell, they have not released a ASBI2014, so we'll have to do some interpretation of the numbers the CBI does release on a regular basis. And you can find those numbers using the Key Financial Indicators (KFI) worksheet the CBI provides on its website.

To summarize what Dontlop posted and my quote above:

On Page 17 of ASBI2013, it gives us a breakdown of Iraq's Currency as of December 31, 2013. On the first row of that Table is a the heading of which breaks down the Paper Currency of Iraq from the 25000 Dinar note to the 50 Dinar note, and the far right column is the Total column. The numbers are in millions, which means they have lopped off six zero's. On that table right under the word, "Total" in the Currency Issued" row, is the number 40,630,036. That means as of December 31, 2013 Iraq had 40,630,036,000,000 Dinar Issued. This is not the note count, but the total of the face value of each note that has been issued by the CBI. The total ISSUED Note Count as of December 31, 2013 is: 4,469,000,000 or 4.469 Billion.

Now if you look at my quote above, you will see the Currency Issued Page 17 = 40,630,036 Million Dinar and the Total of Currency Outside of Banks, and ID Vault Cash is 40,630 Billion Dinar ( 40,630,000 Million Dinar). Since these numbers are almost identical, by looking at the KFI worksheet, we can more or less tell how much Dinar has been "ISSUED" by the CBI on a monthly basis. But since we do not have the ASBI2014 we are not able to accurately determine the note count, but we can make a reasonable estimate of the note count by using ratios.

The Currency Outside of Banks, and ID Vault Cash numbers on the KFI worksheet only run until November 2014.

For November 2014

COB = 34,810 Billion

ID Vault Cash: 4,453 Billion

Total: 39,263 Billion

Total Note Count Nov 2014 = 4.318 Billion

Total Note Count Dec 2013 = 4.469 Billion

Diference = <0.151 Billion>

-

The thing is DL there is no reason to try to figure it out. You can count all the numbers you want and try to educate as many as possible but it is a big waste of time.. Iraq is Iraq and is going to do whatever they want! You can do the numbers all day BUT IT JUST DOESNT MATTER!!!

:lol: Take a pill dude.

-

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Oh, I got a neg, that so hurt my feelings. :lol: You guys do realize we're just passing the time, and it might not mean much to you, but knowing the numbers and understanding them helps me.  If you want to be blind to the realities, that's your choice, but keep it to yourself.  Otherwise it just makes you look foolish.

• Upvote 3

Now this is just houses it doesn't include other structures , farms , industries , manufacturing , Ect ect

Combined Value of US Homes to Top $25 Trillion in 2013

. Between 2007 and 2011, the total value of the U.S. housing stock fell by $6.3 trillion. Over the past two years, U.S. homes have gained back $2.8 trillion, or about 44 percent of the total value lost during the recession

It's still around 3 trillion less than it was in 2007

See they know these thing in America and use it to our advantage

Hopfully iraqi get some appraisers out there and start adding things up

They got air ports rail roads oil infrastructure , roads bridges hotels hospitals houses farms

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Oh, I got a neg, that so hurt my feelings. :lol:

Thanks Markinsa and dontlop for trying to decipher the logic behind the plan, I'm sure you'll agree that most here could care less about how we reach our goal, all they want to see is our goal reached so they can cash in.

+1 to you Markinsa to deflect the neg.........i believe your brain may be as large as bilio0'S......

MEKADO-span-articleLarge.jpg

• Upvote 1