Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

some thing you mite want to read ..... go rv ..

first i would like to thank rick ... thank u , ok he you go .. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! -- The way I read this, the RV was signed by both the UN and Iraq on May 11, 2010 in Baghdad -- its buried in the depths of the latest UNDAF agreement. Right in front of our eyes the whole time. Final fund allocation deadline is June 30, 2010 --- Does that date "ring a bell" to anybody? It just so happens to be the date that the two largest government banks eliminate liabilities and suspense accounts and "re-boot" the Balance Sheets. THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY, VERY CLEVER! Please read:

Below are segments from the latest UN Security Council report dated May 14th -- http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/RWFiles2...ull_report.pdf

PARAGRAPH 32 -- SECURITY COUNCIL REPORT

"The meeting was attended by 30 Government and 15 donor representatives, the

United Nations country team and the UNDAF outcome working group chairs and co-chairs. The meeting was the penultimate step in finalizing the document, which was signed by Iraq and the United Nations in Baghdad on 11 May."

SUPPORTING ARTICLE

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blo...ssistance.html

MAY 14TH, 2010 SECURITY COUNCIL REPORT -- Humanitarian Assistance, Reconstruction and Development

32. I am pleased to note that the formulation of the first United Nations

Development Assistance Framework for Iraq was successful. This process

culminated in the convening, by the Ministry of P*****ng and Development

Cooperation, of the joint strategy meeting on 8 April, which was co-chaired by the

Minister of P*****ng and Development Cooperation and the Resident Coordinator.

The meeting was attended by 30 Government and 15 donor representatives, the

United Nations country team and the UNDAF outcome working group chairs and

co-chairs. The meeting was the penultimate step in finalizing the document, which

was signed by Iraq and the United Nations in Baghdad on 11 May. This is a

significant milestone towards longer-term economic and human development

p*****ng for Iraq, centring on five national development priorities.

35. I welcome the joint initiative of the United Nations and the World Bank in Iraq

to facilitate the Iraq Partners’ Forum preparations of a briefing book for the new

Government, to inform forthcoming discussions between Iraqi authorities and

development partners on key areas of mutual interest.............

WORLD BANK DEVELOPMENT PLAN (DPL) -- http://www-wds.worldbank.org/externa...0Use0Only1.pdf

36. The United Nations Development Group (UNDG) Iraq Trust Fund reported

past donor deposits of $1.35 billion, with $1.29 billion approved and transferred for

a total of 176 projects. The balance of funds available for programming is $112.09

million. Following upon the results of the November 2009 Donor Committee

meeting of the International Reconstruction Fund Facility for Iraq, progress has

been made in the conduct of a “lessons learned” exercise, involving the independent

evaluation of 34 UNDG Iraq Trust Fund projects and the utility of the trust fund

mechanism in Iraq. The results will provide the basis for further discussions

regarding the structure of a possible new multi-donor trust fund for Iraq to succeed

the International Reconstruction Fund Facility for Iraq. Concurrently, the United

Nations country team is programming the remaining UNDG Iraq Trust Fund

resources to meet the final allocation deadline of 30 June 2010.

ARTICLE

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blo...rsuant-to.html

PDF File of Report

http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/RWFiles2...ull_report.pdf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE REMEMBER - JUST BECAUSE AGREEMENTS HAVE BEEN SIGNED DOESN'T MEAN ALL THE DETAILS ARE COMPLETE. THERE'S SEVERAL OUTSTANDING ITEMS THAT NEED TO BE CLEANED UP -- AND THOSE ARE OUTSIDE OF THE ELECTION FIASCO!

thanks ..... nate

• Upvote 2

Oy superman this was posted earlier.

You cant copy someone elses post to claim the fame.

Go eat some kryptonit :lol::D:P

like i said in the first place , i thanked the person that should it to me and i posted it for him ... im not trying to take cradit for the post just helping a friend ,,,,,, maybe i should of just put it in rumors..... but thanks for you concern ...... :)

• Upvote 1

nathan thank you and the person who sent it to you for the info but do you have links that work?

if not, its cool.

thanks again

Very interesting alright, but far more significant if the links functioned. Without them it is simply too hinkie to accept