Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MoGood news, after ratifiy the budget...USA cannot hold up the RV.

Luigi1

from another source...

All aboard the RV train.
The globe has become tired of the USA holding up global currency reform & has acted on it's own.
First the ratify of the Iraq budget now this. There's nothing stopping this RV/RI train anymore.
Treat as a rumor until verifies.

Stage3Alpha:

EXOGEN February 10, 2015

IMF weighs dropping U.S. veto over delayed reforms: sources

By Anna Yukhananov and Lidia Kelly, Reuters  February 10, 2015

WASHINGTON/MOSCOW (Reuters) - The IMF's board last month discussed two options for moving forward on voting reforms without the United States, including a proposal under which Washington would lose its veto power at the global lender, according to three sources familiar with the proposals.

The sources, who have seen an IMF staff paper laying out the options, said the plan would ask the United States to temporarily give up its controlling share of IMF votes, amid growing frustration with U.S. foot-dragging on reforms meant to give emerging markets more say at the institution.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

ReinMan i un-negged you one because i like your honesty and you say what you believe and we are in the rumors section right. Sorry couldnt take more off.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

SOMEONE has to call out the BS'ers and give a hard dose of reality.

See everyone back here March...... FIFTH!!!

Plenty of time for everyone's heads to stop spinning and come back to reality.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Thanks, I appreciate that.

SOMEONE has to call out the BS'ers and give a hard dose of reality.

See everyone back here March...... FIFTH!!!

Plenty of time for everyone's heads to stop spinning and come back to reality.

March Fifth? Now who's the guru throwing out dated???

• Upvote 2

The USA is not holding up anything,sorry.

There are many stories out there stating the USA is not & won't be Basal III compliant. Of all the Petrodollars in the world only a very small fraction can be asset backed. If the USA comes on board now the dollar will collapse without enough backing. After several extensions given to the USA Jan was the final deadline. The USA must now pay monthly penalties to the IMF until it is compliant. Jim Ricards has many articles on this. Google it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

March Fifth? Now who's the guru throwing out dated???

Well since there's no RV this month, I thought I would even give a little MORE time to recover from the NO RV THIS MONTH.

I'm not predicting anything except NO RV THIS MONTH and even into March 5th YOU WILL STILL BE SITTING HERE.

ENJOY THE BS!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well since there's no RV this month, I thought I would even give a little MORE time to recover from the NO RV THIS MONTH.

I'm not predicting anything except NO RV THIS MONTH and even into March 5th YOU WILL STILL BE SITTING HERE.

ENJOY THE BS!

While you will continue your BS too.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2