Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Invasion Imminent: Jordan Stations "Thousands" Of Troops On Iraq Border

Butifldrm

Because this is just plain stupidity if it wasn't

If it was a dry run

They better disobey any future orders like this

We do have more safisticated security and those sunni terrorisrs don't have submarines "that we know of"

They would need one heck of a weapon to take even one out and it would need to be logistically located somehow

But not a good choice of procedure if it was even a procedure at all

I wonder who DL is

He's responding to snatchers post

Because I know I never said anything like that

Now he's blaming other people's posts on me

Reported me

Lol

What post did you report me on ?

What a liar

You know where liars go

• Upvote 1

I'm so glad I'm not here for the politics. I will fight and die for this country, America, no matter what president is in charge. I fought in Iraq for America when Bush was in office and I fought I Afghanistan when Obama was in office. I believe in America, I believe in freedom. If you don't believe in abortions, Graces daddy, don't have one, but like you said brother, don't tell me what I can do with my life and body. That's a whole can of worms.  Our President does represent a majority of this population, it just so happens it's not you. Peace be with you. First and last response to politics. I'm here for the paper.

P.S.

I think Obama is doing a fine job, and I'm glad we don't have the amount of our you soldiers over in that hell that we did when we were occupying it. Don't expect a response, I'm out. I understand the way this site leans.

Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Obama doing a fine job omg you've got to be kidding. wow unbelievable.

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, Obama has sold America to the highest bidder.  He is more interested in not insulting Islam than he is protecting our nation.  He has opened the door to anyone who wants to sneak across the border regardless as to the reason for coming to America.  He is supposed to protect America and keep the Constitution.  He is forsaken his oath of office.  He refuses to acknowledge radical Islam as radical Islam because then he is forced to deal with the radical islamic camps here in the states.  He is a liar and cheat.  He has taken the oath of office under a name that either he is not legally called in that there is no document of him ever changing his name back to Obama.  He is so corrupt that he makes Capone look like a nun.  Obama will destroy this country.  He has already done things to the economy that is irreversible.   I am surprised how many want to remain blind to what obama is doing to this country.  Liberals will deceive and will say anything to keep their agenda.  People who survived Nazi Germany loose sleep because they are seeing history repeat itself but too many people do not know enough history to even see it.  I just hope we have enough of a country left to have another election.

• Upvote 1

I am praying for you blueskyline...I pray JESUS's loving arms around you, and that HE blesses you with clarity to do what HE wants you to do, and the courage and strength to do it and never look back.

Yes HE is about to Bless you abundantly, and you don't want to let the enemy have a foothold to steal back those blessings.

GOD bless.  Listen to the still voice inside of you and do what it says. 

I've been fighting with something's for many many years. Things I'm ashamed of being apart of and should just let go...........God is about to Bless me Abundantly. I'm sure of this.........and yet .... I still fight . If you would ? Pray for me please.

Ephesians 6:10-18New International Version (NIV) The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

• Upvote 2

I actually hopped on DV this morning to get some good insight on what's been going on in the Dinar world. But for some reason some of us take these articles and make them out to be there way to vent there political views. Were all entitled to believe what we want, but I just come to DV to get clear on news not here political views.

Which ultimately to me sounds like hate. I don't post much but I felt that this whole blame Obama thing is old. There has never been a President that has done our nation more good than harm.

With that being said please just report the news for the Dinar. For those of you who want to be a politician go run for office. But for those of you who are actually reporting the Dinar news and keeping the Dinar Vets community informed your much appreciated!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1