Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Invasion Imminent: Jordan Stations "Thousands" Of Troops On Iraq Border

Butifldrm

Invasion Imminent: Jordan Stations "Thousands" Of Troops On Iraq Border

picture-5.jpg
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/10/2015 08:30 -0500

• A week after the release of a clip with sported professionally produced, near Hollywood-level editing and effects, showing the brutal burning of a Jordanian pilot hostage, Jordan announced it has deployed "thousands" of ground troops to its border with Iraq as it ramps up a campaign against ISIS militants, two Jordanian government officials told NBC News on Tuesday.

As NBC reports, the troops were sent to prevent the infiltration of ISIS fighters into Jordan and as a show of force, according to the sources who spoke on condition of anonymity. In other words, what would formerly have been seen as an overt act of territorial incursion, or as it is also known, a sovereign invasion, is now interpreted as a defensive act, one seeking to "prevent" infiltration by the same ISIS, that only exists due to US intervention in Syria in 2013.

Jordan's King Abdullah last week threatened to make ISIS pay for the death of Muath al-Kasasbeh's after video of the military pilot's murder emerged. He vowed to wage a "harsh" war against ISIS "because this terrorist organization is not only fighting us, but also fighting Islam and its pure values."

Abdullah also pledged to hit ISIS militants "hard in the very center of their strongholds."

One wonders why the need for the land grab, pardon, defensive incursion, when as previously reported, Jordan has already unleashed up to 20 missions per day by Jordanian jets targeting the militant group's positions in Syria.

"We are determined to wipe them from the face of the Earth," Maj. Gen. Mansour al-Jobour told NBC News on Sunday, citing the need for "revenge" after al-Kasabeh's killing.

That much is clear. The question is what else is Jordan "determined" to do once it has military boots on the ground first in Iraq and soon, inevitably, in Syria which as a reminder, is what this is all about.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-10/invasion-imminent-jordan-stations-thousands-troops-iraq-border

• Upvote 5

Hope Obama is taking notes!

huh?!  is anybody up on current events lately?  the united states has conducted approximately 90% of the airstrikes against isis.  the arab nations account for approx 90 strikes while the united states over 900.  

what kind of notes are you hoping obama takes?!  help me understand.  or is this just the typical hate speech against obama not based on the topic's merit?  if typical hate speech, i digress, but if we are having real talk, i would love to know where you are getting your information.

=====================

ps.  don't get me wrong, i am not trying to stop people from their "obama hate" speech or anything.  do what makes you feel proud and all.  but as far as real numbers go, let's keep the facts straight.

Jordan and the other Arab countries are still doing little, even though Jordan says it ramped up attacks. As of this week, the U.S. mounted 946 strikes in Syria, while Jordan, Bahrain, Saudi and UAE completed 79 total. The United Arab Emirates stopped flying in December, concerned the U.S. is not providing sufficient combat air rescue.  read more

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

huh?!  is anybody up on current events lately?  the united states has conducted approximately 90% of the airstrikes against isis.  the arab nations account for approx 90 strikes while the united states over 900.  

what kind of notes are you hoping obama takes?!  help me understand.  or is this just the typical hate speech against obama not based on the topic's merit?  if typical hate speech, i digress, but if we are having real talk, i would love to know where you are getting your information.

The notes he should be taking is how to be a "Leader".  I have yet to seen one ounce of leadership in that man...  It has nothing to do with hate, for me it is contempt for his incompetence.

-

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

The notes he should be taking is how to be a "Leader".  I have yet to seen one ounce of leadership in that man...  It has nothing to do with hate, for me it is contempt for his incompetence.

-

okay, fair enough.  so look the world over and please tell, who do you regard as an outstanding leader (for anyone in leadership a significant length of time)?  i would love to know and know why you hold them in such high regard.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

OBAMA IS A MUSLIM TERRORISTS SENT HERE TO DESTROY AMERICA. .

okay, fair enough.  so look the world over and please tell, who do you regard as an outstanding leader (for anyone in leadership a significant length of time)?  i would love to know and know why you hold them in such high regard.

Benjamin Netanyahu
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

wow!  great words there LGD.  care to back it up with facts?  or is this more of the same emotionally driven remarks that has grown common on this site.  i would like to think not and i regard you in better light.  however i would like for you to provide facts to your statement and not a link to some spooky website.  

Benjamin Netanyahu

you're jumping the gun on me my friend.  i am waiting on markinsa to answer my question.  markinsa made the statement so let her provide an answer please.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

The King of Jordan. He's not sitting on his hands, when he could do something.  He's not leading from behind, like our fearless leader Obama.

-

wow!  great words there LGD.  care to back it up with facts?  or is this more of the same emotionally driven remarks that has grown common on this site.  i would like to think not and i regard you in better light.  however i would like for you to provide facts to your statement and not a link to some spooky website.  

you're jumping the gun on me my friend.  i am waiting on markinsa to answer my question.  markinsa made the statement so let her provide an answer please.

I'm a man.

• Upvote 10

wow! great words there LGD. care to back it up with facts? or is this more of the same emotionally driven remarks that has grown common on this site. i would like to think not and i regard you in better light. however i would like for you to provide facts to your statement and not a link to some spooky website.

Trinity, I simply don't know how to explain to you to look at what he's done.

If it looks like a duck and quakes like a duck and walks like a duck

Then it's probably a duck.

How bout 19 trillion in debt

40% million plus more on food stamps.

And how bout blaming Christians for what ISIS is doing.

Lets talk about the REAL unemployment numbers, over 15%

How much evidence do you need?

Trinity, I gotta go back to work my brother, maybe we can banter back and forth

again later.

But I really gotta be careful, don't want Thugs and DL coming out and beating me

up again. LOL

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

The King of Jordan. He's not sitting on his hands, when he could do something.  He's not leading from behind, like our fearless leader Obama.

I'm a man.

firstly my friend, i apologize.  i sincerely meant no disrespect.  and i appreciate your answer.  i question how you came about the answer but i respect and appreciate it.  to me though it is evident that the king of jordan is conducting a propaganda campaign.  i just posted real numbers about the airstrikes and i completely am missing how you interpret those numbers to mean the united states is leading from behind while jordan is leading from the front.  how you interpret those numbers to mean the united states is sitting on our hands while jordan is actively doing something about the threat.  

946 airstrikes conducted by the united states at the time of that posting

79 airstrikes conducted by the arab nations COMBINED

equals the united states is sitting on their hands and leading from behind

man, i don't think i will ever understand because my logic must be entirely illogical.  

....and to top it all off, i receive a negative mark because i dared ask someone to back up their claim.  WOW, What On Earth Have We Become?!

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Trinity, I simply don't know how to explain to you to look at what he's done.

fair enough LGD and i appreciate the running list of issues you have with obama's administration, but that does not even come close to backing up your claim.  please identify for me how:

1. Obama is a Muslim Terrorist
  2. Who is he an agent for
  3. How was he sent to destroy America

you made these claims so please provide facts about what YOU said.  i am sure you wont have an issue doing that.  

the other evidences you brought up reflects your distaste for obama's policies, but let's not distort or confuse to two.  typical responses of people who make baseless claims is to spout their own make believe and then when someone ask them to substantiate it, they resort to information having nothing to do with their make believe.  i am sure you are not one of those kind of people and regard you as a man of integrity LGD.  

so please help me understand those three items.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

firstly my friend, i apologize.  i sincerely meant no disrespect.  and i appreciate your answer.  i question how you came about the answer but i respect and appreciate it.  to me though it is evident that the king of jordan is conducting a propaganda campaign.  i just posted real numbers about the airstrikes and i completely am missing how you interpret those numbers to mean the united states is leading from behind while jordan is leading from the front.  how you interpret those numbers to mean the united states is sitting on our hands while jordan is actively doing something about the threat.  

946 airstrikes conducted by the united states at the time of that posting

79 airstrikes conducted by the arab nations COMBINED

equals the united states is sitting on their hands and leading from behind

man, i don't think i will ever understand because my logic must be entirely illogical.  

....and to top it all off, i receive a negative mark because i dared ask someone to back up their claim.  WOW, What On Earth Have We Become?!

Obama can order all of the airstrikes he wants, but that doesn't make him a leader.  He can't even identify who we are fighting, "Islamic Extremists".  He can't say those two words. Either he knows and doesn't want to say, out of political expediency. 

This article is one of the reasons I started liking the King of Jordan, 11 photos showing King Abdullah II of Jordan being a total badass This guy as the article states is a badass and his troops will follow where he goes.

You want to a be leader, you have to listen to your troops.  How many U.S. Military officers have resigned or been relieved of command because Obama didn't like what they were telling him?  Obama has castrated our armed forces and tied their hands too.  I don't know if you were in the military, but if you were, maybe you would understand my perspective.  

I am very concerned with what Obama has done to the leadership of our Armed Forces and the moral of our troops is probably at an all time low.

• Upvote 4

As a fellow Christian how do you even remotely support someone who not only

believes in abortion, but also partial birth abortion?

Please I want to read your logic to that.

thank you my brother for asking.  you assume that i support obama's policies and i do not.  obama's policies have promoted the banking cartel more than the republican presidents before him.  big business and banking has flourished under this man's regime.  

HOWEVER, i don't let my distaste for his policies cloud my judgement of facts and truth.  truth is all that i have.  if i began to propagate lies and fairy tales to substantiate my hate for obama's policies, i will begin to become corrupted on the inside.  at the end of the day, i can only work on me and i refuse to allow what others are doing affect the God in me.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1