Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI borrow six trillion dinars deposited by commercial banks have reserves to finance the budget

yota691

CBI borrow six trillion dinars deposited by commercial banks have reserves to finance the budget

•  

Number of Views: 11 | 10-02-2015 03:26 PM

fd4.jpg
10-02-2015 03:26 PM 

The CBI has decided to finance the state budget with a loan of six trillion dinars, through the operation of 50% of the deposited by commercial banks reserves has, and the repurchase of treasury bonds from the secondary market. 
According to a statement of the bank it will buy about five trillion dinars, of which the first stage, and then to run 50% of reserves deposited by commercial banks has, and re-buy Treasury bonds from the secondary market, that these measures do not affect your Bantrza reserve in excess of $ 70 billion, the financial support of the budget and try to reduce the deficit. As well as enable them to provide housing and real estate loans for industrialists and farmers, support economic activity and job creation.

• Upvote 7

Does anyone really trust the Fed? Do they run the world's largest Ponzi scheme.?

Now I am hoping to see Iraq Revalue their currency like the rest of you here but I surely do not want to see the Central Bank start loaning money to the GOI.  Yes they do have the reserves but the reserves are held by the FED. The Fed can not even cover the Gold it holds for Germany. They have to wait till 2020 to get their gold right? And the GOI will need to pay off this loan plus interest. Hopefully not needing to borrow again next year,  Truly I do hope Im wrong but like I said I do not trust the Fed and this loan is all to familiar

And Thank you Yota with a +. I always plus those that dig up the news . Good or bad news it takes time to find these articles

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 2

What process are they using for this? Just reserves deposited by commercial banks or are they buying dinar off the street from citizens? To me it sounded like both, with the bulk coming from deposit accounts from commercial banks. Would have been nice for them to mop up 5T dinar from citizens. Wonder how much treasury bonds will amount to…