Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar: Delete The Zeros Still Applies. It Means Only That The 3 Zeros Will Be Gone !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Wondering Who Randy Koonce's Senator Is ? (See Bottom)

Tlar & Member Discussion On  "Will Delete Zeros 2015"  

Tlar    Very interesting posts guys.  First let me say that if Iraq does it this year and I believe they have to, then they are more than ready to take the currency forward.  

Abadi probably made a mistake or whoever wrote his speech made the mistake.  It is not uncommon because most including me have made a similar mistake when converting trillions to millions or billions.  

This is a common problem with dealing in trillions and it is the exact problem they hope to resolve in the program "deleting the zeros."  

It is my opinion that Abadi had no intention of revealing anything about value other than his intentions to earmark a portion of the budget to the problems facing Iraqi citizens.  

So I think trying to figure this out by what he said is futile.  What do we really know.  
~~~

Tlar Continues:   We know as of August 2013 that there were less than 5 trillion dinars circulating.  How much is anybody’s best guess. 

We also know all the dinars were sucked out of the banks in January 2014, by the CBI's requirement in order for these banks to sell USD.  At the same time during this period (Aug 2013 - Jan 2014) ------

We know that the CBI maintained an intense effort to dollarize Iraq which they are continued until today.  Recently moves have been made to suggest that phase may be coming to a close 

So it is safe to assume that Iraq has way less than 5 trillion even if they don't supply the actual numbers for us to work from.  Zen attempted to do the impossible by putting together the number of notes still circulating.  Anyone who thinks this goes beyond circulating notes is wrong. 

Saleh suggested in January-ish of 2012 that only 4 trillion dinars were circulating in Iraq, long before they confiscated all the dinars in the banks and before they continued the next two years dollarizing through the auctions. 

So we don't really have a handle on what's left but that is exactly where the CBI wants all of us, including Iraqi's to be.  This has been a number that they have shown they don't want released.

It is my personal belief that they have broken the one trillion mark of the dinar left in circulation, but I can't prove it either way. 

So at best its just speculation on my part based on the run rate over the last two years of the auctions and the fact that the independent banks that are selling dollars, have no dinars other than what they sold in USD today.

I am assuming that the CBI would continue to suck the dinars out of the independent banks on a regular schedule because to me it would make no sense to require them to turn over all their dinars and then allow them to re-accumulate them again. 

I also think the proposed loan of 5 trillion dinars to these same banks is part of the plan to switch the currency to lower denoms being hidden under the guise of liquidity as most of you know.  It is part of the plan.

I think more important than trying to find a number of how many dinars are still left out there, is the following.

1.  Iraq is shooting for March 1st to implement taxes and tariffs.  We know it is punitive with a change in the value of the dinar.

2.  Abadi has been seeking to open Iraq for investment and has finally set a reasonable time limit on this of sometime next week.

3.  Companies are lining up to invest bringing gobs of money into Iraq.  17 majors so far have committed potentially bringing in billions.

4.  Economist agree with you and I that it is time and they also see all the changes should be supported by a realistic value to the currency.  They are lobbying the CBI to start to delete the zeros now.

5.  The budget is done even if it has not been out in the Gazette yet.  It offers us a backstop because when they start to dispense the funds, they will have RV's before or it most like will be 2016.

6.  Countries are working with Iraq to help them meet this years obligations.  Egypt, and Kuwait have either worked out or put their obligations on hold.  The World bank has offered loans etc as has the CBI.  support is materializing across the board.. etc.

7.  We know the banks are sitting on the fils (coins) and it is my belief that the lower denoms is what is being offered in the 5 trillion loan by the CBI.  None of which makes sense without a rate change.

8.  Abadi has stated twice that the laws are in place to open the economy and that next week will see the new economic reality in Iraq.  Both the government and the CBI independently have stated they are ready.

9.  The CBI, Finance Ministry and the Economic committee has now stated they want to see Iraq de-dollarized and that to continue to dollarize as they have been doing since April of 2011, is now anti-dinar.

Their collective view is that from here its a detriment and will hurt the value of the dinar.  I would like to know how they are going to de-dollarize when it takes a wheel barrow full of dinars to buy anything especially since most of the big notes have already been pulled.

So what do we know really? 

We know they have not published nor have they opened the budget.  So every number we see until then,  will be stated in today's value (1166). 

We also know that the ATM's are being readied for operation and that the ATM's are preset  to a standard size.  So a 1 is the same physical size as is a 20. 

We know they can not turn these machines on without a standard size and we know it is only in  the lower denoms that they have standardized the size.

(I think this was intentionally done by our treasury for just  this reason.  Why would anyone print this many different sizes which is inconvenient). 

We also know that the government and all involved ministries  have been meeting with the CBI and the CBI appears to be making all the proper moves coordinating with the independent banks to modernize both their systems and the functionality. 

We know when they state the foreign currency reserves are 65 billion that they told us sometime last year that their gold reserves are more than their foreign currency reserves.  This was close to the time they told us the foriegn currency  reserves had broken 100 million. 

We also know that BIS has additional billion on deposit from Iraq.  How much has never been disclosed but just before BIS said they would accept dinar in Dec of 2013, it was reported that Iraq was earmarked to get 82 billion from the accounts in the US that had been frozen here in the US banks.

So again, who knows this number.  Only the CBI and it to along with circulating currency seems to be a closely guarded secret.  I think for obvious reasons.

10.  Both government banks are being privatized and restructured again.  Interesting timing?
So as we can see, Iraq having admitted that they can back all the dinar ever let out 1.5 times, even the dinar you and I hold which is not circulating, by itself is amazing. 

I think they are not telling the whole truth on their numbers, neither the reserves nor the circulating currency.  There are many smart people in dinarland.  If they ever did disclose these figures, many would be able to calculate a possible RV number. 

In June of 2008, that number was 1.13 to 1 as determined by experts that did a strategic study.  

By the end of 2009 Forexes started to show the dinar at $1.49 until Shabibi stopped it and reversed it. 

That means by the end of 2009 the dinar had increased .36 based on the reserves and oil production increases.  That was essentially deleting the 3 zeros but by 2009 it had grown.  

As the years have rolled by we see more oil production with a great future, we see an economy ready to open like a flower and less dinar circulating than in 2008.  

So please understand the name delete the zeros still applies.  It means only that the 3 zeros will be gone.  

That is the term they are still using today.  But IMO it only means that from .86 up it is descriptive of the program, but does not give us any indication of the new rate.  

Anything above .86, the term deleting the zeros still applies.  So at $3 + the zeros are still deleted so the description of deleting the zeros tells us very little about the potential for the rate.  

Hang in folks this is getting exciting and IMO is almost over.  Sorry for any typos or grammar.  I did not have time to proof.   tlar

10.  We know banks were just told to have a processing center and are undergoing a final check to make sure they can determine good bills from bad bills.

Aaanth    on the topic of millionaires/billionaires buying dinar, it wasn't that far back, maybe 3/4 years ago when it became known that D.Trump had purchased 30 million dollars of IQD. 

it's staggering to realize what his return might be.  who knows how many less known but even richer individuals, firms, corporations etc. are holding?  i feel Tlar's analisys above is great but for me the real key is PROFIT.  when the PROFIT margin is 'correct' this will explode.  it always works that way. 

rich people just keep getting richer that way.  we, most of us any way, are just lucky "little people" who are destined to just be along for the ride.  they need us though, so they don't or won't stand out that much when the time comes!

Rockstar     TLar there sure was a lot of "we knows" in your synopsis but there is one thing that I do know and that is wow that sure was a great analysis, well done and thank you sir!  The time and energy you put forth is very much appreciated with that level of analysis!

KJWayne   Aaanth,    Don't forget all of the US Senators and such that have flown to Iraq on so called business. Even Hillarious has made trips to Iraq. Did they buy Dinar, I don't know but they are not stupid people!   IMO they have dinar TOO!   :D   Randy,s Senator has said as much in the past. So be it, I'm looking to cash in as soon as it hits $3 +.
  • Upvote 7

I find #9 interesting Thug...something I never thought of...uniformity in size to work in an ATM machine...something the current "three zero" bills are not! So if they are breaking out the new ATM machines they are going to have to break out the lower denoms...can you smell the RV yet??? ;o)

Sandfly Thug...your da best!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 7

CNN. Broadcasting While Wondering Who Randy Koonce's Senator Is ? (See Bottom)

Aaanth    on the topic of millionaires/billionaires buying dinar, it wasn't that far back, maybe 3/4 years ago when it became known that D.Trump had purchased 30 million dollars of IQD. 

Ummm ... :shrug:  ... I believe the term you are lookig for is trumped up hype ...  pardon the pun :blush:

BUT - it has never been proven that 'The Donald' bought IQD let alone $30M dollars worth - Hell - that right there would be ...

hold on ... 30 guzinta ... 35 billion dinar!!  Yeah right - and I've got a nice ocean-front home in Arizona for sale too!!!

The clown is extra ...

beach-madness-can-bury-you-the-sand-cree

If you want him, that is!!

Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 5

This guy loses me when he says they only have one trillion dinars left yet he talks about the 117 trillion dimar budget iraq passed

That's about 10 trillion dinars a month expenditure just by the govt of iraq alone

We know the rest of iraq spends dinars too

And they work for them get paid in dinar average annual salary is around 7 million dinar in iraq

But they only got one trillion dinars circulating

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

nobody from Wall Street--the world's smartest investor's are buying dinar's :

i am stuck with my 3 million--for the next 2-10 years

Somehow I don't associate Wall Street with the world's smartest investors ...

crooks, shysters, scammers, cheats, and liars all come to mind - definitely not smart

But hey - that's just my opinion!!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

This guy loses me when he says they only have one trillion dinars left yet he talks about the 117 trillion dimar budget iraq passed

That's about 10 trillion dinars a month expenditure just by the govt of iraq alone

We know the rest of iraq spends dinars too

And they work for them get paid in dinar average annual salary is around 7 million dinar in iraq

But they only got one trillion dinars circulating

Didn't you read my post?

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/196123-breitling/?view=findpost&p=1492560

-

Yes thanks markinsa

It's just this guy TLAR keeps saying how he knows that iraq only has one trillion dinar in circulation

But he has had posts recently where he can see the budget and that woukd require a lot more dinar than one trillion

Here's More ...

CASHMONEY   So funny I keep reading from "other" members how there is only 3 or 4 or 5 trillion in ciruclation but right here once again it states there is 35 Trillion in circulation!   

Big difference..... and that money in circulation number is the  thing that separates this from actually happening or not!    Clearly some people have no idea what they are talking about or the CBI is just flat out lying!  which one is it?

Tlar     CASHMO, the 35 Trillion is a stock number that is used over and over by the news agencies.  The news agencies in Iraq don't know the number circulating much less have an understanding of the difference between circulating and non circulating dinar. 

The CBI doesn't publish this number and therefore the only number the news agencies have ever used has been the number that the CBI shows in total, of released dinar (out). 

They should state it as such which means all dinar out but continue to miss describe it as circulating. 

The CBI ONLY releases on their website the total number of dinars out.

Only once was it ever mentioned how much was circulating and that was Saleh in early 2012 when he told us that there were 4 trillion circulating.  At that time he said this, the CBI stated on their website that 30 trillion dinars had been released.

In August 2013 or sometime around there, the CBI printed the replacement notes the 250,  500, 1000, 5000, 10,000, 25,000.  They had decided to print these notes and replace the existing notes in circulation to protect the currency from state sponsored counterfeiting. 

These newly printed notes had all the new security features injcluding braille for the blind. 

They announced they would begin swapping notes as they came into the banks in Jan of 2014  starting with the 10,000 dinar note. 

The CBI announced that they only printed 5 trillion dinar to replace the existing 2.7 billion in USD equivalent circulating dinars, which I saw as more verification of Saleh's statement in 2012 of 4 trillion still circulating.

By January of 2014 the CBI estimates of what was circulating, 2.7 billion USD equivalent, was at least a trillion dinars less than what Saleh had told us in early 2012 which means the total had been reduced by a trillion through dollarization.

The CBI would have printed more than they needed because it cost them ink and paper only until it is released as currency from the CBI, and no bank would want to run out during the switch out process.  The CBI would have a pretty good idea of what their needs are and what the circulating dinars are.

So I have learned to ignore whenever a news article comes out stating 30-or 35 trillion because I know full well that that number includes all dinars, yours, mine, and dinar held in central banks around the world.  By definition of the CBI 35 trillion is all dinars circulating and non circulating. 

The non circulating dinars are not to be confused with circulating dinars because your dinars are not circulating and neither is mine nor is any dinar held by banks around the world.  I hope this helps.  tlar

hi-five    I'm thinking the CBI won't move on the currency change until they deal with Article 50.

Jb    But Tlar, come payoff time, doesn't Iraq have to honor all the dinars out there, circulating or not. Whoever comes to the bank with dinar is gonna want real money, or am I just flat wrong about that assumption.

Big John   Anyone who was in this investment back in early 2012 remembers Saleh's statement. Thank you Tlar for reminding us of the facts. Your patience for restating these facts over and over and over and over again speaks volumes.

Tlar     Jb, I wrote a lengthy reason but my computer found a reason to erase it all.  Quite simply the answer to your question is no.  They only have to cover circulating currency.  Since I type with one finger only, you will have to pardon me for not retyping the reason.  I will do it later today.  tlar

Tlar     CASHMO, your statement that the CBI has to honor all dinars as they come into the bank is accurate.  Why circulating numbers is what is important is because it is what exists in Iraq today.  

Currency being used in Iraq as commerce in day to day trade.  Your dinars will most likely never see Iraq but rather end up with our treasury department and remain un - circulating currency. 

In otherwords it won't be turned into the CBI to exchange for lower denoms because you won't be able to go to Iraq and trade them in.  

Iraq like most countries has laws in place defining the amount of dinars you can bring in and the amount of dinars you can leave with.  

If you try to take more in than is allowed, you run the risk of breaking their laws and having customs confiscate your currency and not returned.  

Most likely you as most of us will sell your dinars here to an American bank and they in turn will sell it to our treasury.  It is the same for other countries like Europe and Asia.  

Their citizens will sell their currency to their banks who in turn will sell it to their central banks.   Iraq ideally wants all these dinars destroyed and only noted in digital accounts.  

These accounts will be listed as foreign currency reserves in their respective countries.  

The CBI under Shabibi mentioned a few times that one of his goals was for the dinar to be part of a foreign currency reserve in countries and it is my belief that this is what will happen as part of the plan.

These dinars not circulating in Iraq, yours, mine and the central banks dinars, will remain not circulating and they do not have to be backed by Iraq's reserves.

I have looked and looked at this and have read everything I could get my hands on the subject.  I am absolutely sure that only circulating dinars are what we need to be watching. 

Again we know that there has to be less than 2.7 billion USD equivalent in USD worth or dinars circulating as of August 2013 because that's what the CBI said when they decided to print only 5 trillion total to replace everything left circulating.  

By now a year an a half later, I think we can safely assume that it is much by now because of the banks turning all their dinars in and the auctions continuing to dollarize Iraq since the article came out stating 2.7 billion USD equivalent.  

We don't and won't know how well they have done in collecting but my best guess is under a trillion left.  

This consists of all the different denominations but to me it is the total number of dinar, not notes that is most important.  

I would also like to point out that about a year to two years ago the US passed for the very first time since it inception in 1776 a new law.  

This law which never existed prior to this, now allows the treasury to buy back debt through purchase or trade, using foreign our foreign currency reserves.  Prior to this law that was not permitted for the last 250 years.  I said when they passed it, it was a part of this plan.  

Using dinar, the US could for example buy down our trillions we owe to China, and China would most likely gladly sell some of their dollar debt to balance their reserves. 

It is a win and a rebalancing of debt world wide especially since the US is the largest debtor in the world.  This could be an efficient way to reduce US debt and strengthening the economy of many countries who feel they are swimming in our debt.  Tlar

• Upvote 3

Tlar has been wrong on EVERY SINGLE prediction that he has made to date!  EVERY SINGLE ONE!    Tlar's latest predication is that Abadi will announce the RV this week.  Please see this thread and read Tlar's (brother...yeah, right!) post and my response for proof...http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/196519-abadi-i-will-announce-next-week-a-new-initiative-to-strengthen-the-iraqi-economy/

Here is the post he made on 2/7/15 from the above link...."tlars brother: there is only one thing this could be quite honestly....and it triggers a whole of everything for the country, the budget, and they people."

With that being said, I hope, for everyone's sake, that he is correct...ONCE!

I have no issue with Tlar making predictions but if they are wrong, as ALL of them have been, then I am going to hold his feet to the fire. 

Dr. J

• Upvote 2

LOL!!!!  Of course every pro-RV prediction has been wrong.........................why else would we all still be here? Thus the term "rumor". Gurus/LOPsters lie and have personal agendas, nothing new. Relax and let them blow off steam/smoke.................then laugh. JMO  

• Upvote 2

LOL!!!!  Of course every pro-RV prediction has been wrong.........................why else would we all still be here? Thus the term "rumor". Gurus/LOPsters lie and have personal agendas, nothing new. Relax and let them blow off steam/smoke.................then laugh. JMO  

You are certainly welcome to your opinion and there is a rumor section here on DV BUT there is no "rumor section" where Tlar is originally posting this stuff.  So what?  Well, there are people out there buying dinar that can't afford to but they are because "gurus" like Tlar.  You can "laugh it off" but I will take a pass.

Dr. J

P.S.  Just an FYI, this is the "Chat Log" section and not the "Rumor Section."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

With all due respect, You can get off your high horse.................people buy things they cant afford daily not just dinar. Happens daily.Example: I went to Walmart sunday for a couple items................$120 later I came home.

P.S. You are correct this is the "chat log" section

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well, there are people out there buying dinar that can't afford to but they are because "gurus" like Tlar.  You can "laugh it off" but I will take a pass.

Since you brought it up....How many of these folks do you know personal that are buying more then they can afford as you just stated...

and Thanks for bringing this over Thugs...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

It looks like there's a lot right here on dv

Whining for the rv every day

Begging God to rv

Either they are desperate or loony

Which is it ?

They sound desperate to me

And no I'm not going to name names we know who they are

Clinging on to anything they can absorb

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2