Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS Head On The Run, 'Frightened' For His Life, Jordan Says !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Padded Numbers By The Jordanians !

ISIS Head On the Run, 'Frightened' for His Life, Jordan Says

By Chris Perez and Yaron Steinbuch, The New York Post

The head of ISIS is “frightened” for his life after 7,000 jihadists were slaughtered in airstrikes this weekend, Jordanian officials crowed.
Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was on the run Sunday, a Jordanian general boasted, as his nation ramped up bombing efforts in Syria in response to the barbaric killing of captured Jordanian pilot Muath al-Kaseasbeh

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/02/09/isis-head-run-frightened-his-life-jordan-says

• Upvote 6

I love this article

Love it

Even if it isn't true I love it because the enemy doesn't know if it's true

The Jordanians know the power of propaganda

They see the terrorists use it and scrares the heck out of the people

So now the tide has turned

This is great

And if it is true , that's even better

If it was the usa using propaganda the libtards think it's their duty to inform the enemy that the usa was lying

They have no idea why the govts use propaganda in wars

Psychological advantages

• Upvote 7

That's true

Plus they are Arabs

They got intel

They do have headquarters set up in certain locations I'm sure with plenty of isis guarding it

So yes syria woukd be a great target area

If they did get that many in a week end I agree they are running for their lives because it's not over

Jordan got as many in a week end as everyone else in 6 months

Go jordan !!

Line em up

• Upvote 2

I guess with the outrage of the islamic community in the m.e. isis is desperate to make a state since none with ever accept them.   I can't even think of a word in the english language that describes below brutal, evil, radical, or even low life.  There is no word existing for their actions that fits the bill besides pure spirit of evil that is darker than a black hole.   Really, but I do know they hate to be called daash.  

• Upvote 1

It may of become a necessary strategy for the usa to stay out and let the Muslims defend themselves

Maybe obama is right

Letting us all see that not all Muslims are bad as we watch them take out these extremists themselves

Well it's another chapter in the book if this is a strategy to not send in troops long enough and they will be forced to defend themselves

Jordan has always been one of my favorites since reading how they threw plo out of jordan along with their leader Arafat

They should of bombed them too , then isreal woukdnt of been putting up with them so long

Maybe jordan learned from that

No prisoners

• Upvote 2

I guess with the outrage of the islamic community in the m.e. isis is desperate to make a state since none with ever accept them.   I can't even think of a word in the english language that describes below brutal, evil, radical, or even low life.  There is no word existing for their actions that fits the bill besides pure spirit of evil that is darker than a black hole.   Really, but I do know they hate to be called daash.  

How about scumbags. No! wait. That is reserved for lawyers and politicians.

• Upvote 1

I'd Prefer Calling Them Deceased ...

:D:D:D

They just might as well put their heads between their legs and kiss their arses goodbye. I personally can see how well killing all these innocent hostages has really made the whole world step back and fear ISIS. Evolution will deal with these stupid brainiacs as they are buried by their own. Cover their rotting bodies in pig blood as one final ha ha on them!!!!
  • Upvote 3

what is most amazing to me about groups like isis is the lack of evangelism.  my wife made a statement to me that i had never considered.  she stated that you never hear of jihadist talking with people to bring them to conversion.  basically these people roll into your town in a cadre of pickup trucks with black flags and start murdelizing everything in sight.  and as a result of this, the people who survived the slaughter are to accept isis' god into their heart and worship under the banner of baghdadi.  

seriously???

• Upvote 1

what is most amazing to me about groups like isis is the lack of evangelism.  my wife made a statement to me that i had never considered.  she stated that you never hear of jihadist talking with people to bring them to conversion.  basically these people roll into your town in a cadre of pickup trucks with black flags and start murdelizing everything in sight.  and as a result of this, the people who survived the slaughter are to accept isis' god into their heart and worship under the banner of baghdadi.  

seriously???

Fear is powerful

• Upvote 1

Fear is powerful

but it depends on one's definition of power.  fear produces torment, despair and chaos.  is that power?  love produces unity, hope, and peace.  is that power?  leaders who believe they can lead men through the mechanism of fear are delusional and become a victim themselves of what fear produces, non are exempt.  they themselves become overcome and swallowed up by fear because fear is uncontrollable by mortal men.  

men using fear to exact and maintain control have difficulty sleeping at night for fear that their life is always in danger.  they become distrusting of their closest aides and grow to the place where there is no peace on the inside.  they develop an evil eye.  

is that power?

• Upvote 1

I hope this is true, but I don't think it is.   Think about it.......the head of ISIS would be/should be in everyone's cross hairs.   Nobody could locate this man in order to take him out.

Now all of a sudden the New York Times knows he's on the run?    Pfffffffffffft.   Not buying it.

If this is propaganda.........well done!  Some of his followers just might believe it.

• Upvote 1

but it depends on one's definition of power.  fear produces torment, despair and chaos.  is that power?  love produces unity, hope, and peace.  is that power?  leaders who believe they can lead men through the mechanism of fear are delusional and become a victim themselves of what fear produces, non are exempt.  they themselves become overcome and swallowed up by fear because fear is uncontrollable by mortal men.  

men using fear to exact and maintain control have difficulty sleeping at night for fear that their life is always in danger.  they become distrusting of their closest aides and grow to the place where there is no peace on the inside.  they develop an evil eye.  

is that power?

You are right..  What I said  is  I do understand those many men, women, old and young terrorized by these vile and arrogant acts of useless, gratuitous violence... These ISIS Folks have probably personal stories of inadequacy at various levels . "Wisely" maneuvered by manipulators

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

If al-Baghdadi is killed by the Jordanians, the USA should ask for the body.  Have it cremated, with its ashes mixed with cement to make a special concrete walkway somewhere at Ground Zero.  Engraved in the walkway would be the words "GOD BLESS AMERICA - WELCOME TO NEW YORK"

He did say he would see his captors in New York, so there ya go!