Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CashForDinars inceased their price again to $899/million

KristiD

Not that anyone probably wants to sell right now (hopefully the RV is finally imminent), but cashfordinars.com raised their price again to $899/million for uncirculated, sequentially numbered notes if you have your CofA and receipt. 

For circulated notes, I see they're paying $700/million.

Their sister site, secondrotationcollectibles.com also raised their selling price from $899/million to $950/million.  At least they're still less than the other dealer sites.

fyi......

• Upvote 1

Don't trust CashforDinars... I sent them 1million uncirculated sequencial 25K dinars to get possibly back $875.00. They replied that the dinars were NOT sequential (not knowing that I know Arabic) and only sent me $600.00. It is my fault cause I accepted that amount because I needed money so bad and I did NOT like being belittled by Michael Seaton over the phone when I asked about the $$.... NOT VERY HELPFUL PEOPLE... At least after they get their hands on your dinars...!!!

• Upvote 2

I can only speak on my experience, but having had several transactions with cashfordinars....  they were great for me.  I will say that I have quite a few uncirculated dinars - and invariably they are sequentially numbered.  However, I did look up the Arabic number conversions and personally went through all my dinar ( I sold in lots of 2 million) - twice to verify they were all sequential before I sent them in.  However, in one group - one of the dinars was missing... it just went from  8 to 10.  However, later when I was going through some of my other dinars.... the missing note did turn up.  I don't know how that happened, but I think it occasional does occur.  cashfordinars will not go through your dinars and put them in order for you.  So to make sure mine were counted as sequential, I made sure they were sequential and then bound them together in packets of 1 million so that they would for sure stay together. 

Another point.  One DV member sent in uncirculated dinars but 2 were out of sequential order.  cashfordinars offered the guy much less, but when he balked - cashfordinars upped their offer and ended up paying him $800/million (I think --  I don't remember the numbers exactly).  You can negotiate with them....  I have and ended up getting more than they first offered.  Also, they want to keep DV business, so be sure to mention that you are from this group.  And like someone else said, if you don't like their offer, just ask them to send your dinars back to you and they will.

• Upvote 1

mmmm   sold  some  too  sterling dinar , {  geeesssss     I think that  was who it was ,  I  photo copied and  sent  those too  them through e-mail  and  sent  dinar , and received  cash  with -in  1 week    wasn`t  too bad ,  that was my only time though  {   but  the waiting to see if  I got   taken ,  almost  priceless  :ph34r:   }     did  o kay

• Upvote 1

Sequential numbers doesn't mean squat. Would you give up a few hundred out of a thousand us dollars because the serial numbers weren't in order? I'd raise hell, period.

He probably didn't know the numbers read right to left either. But to short change someone a few hundred dollars over sequential numbers is bs.

Edited by roger01
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sequential numbers doesn't mean squat. Would you give up a few hundred out of a thousand us dollars because the serial numbers weren't in order? I'd raise hell, period.

He probably didn't know the numbers read right to left either. But to short change someone a few hundred dollars over sequential numbers is bs.

I'm in agreement with you. To me I could care less about circulated vs uncirculated, in sequence vs not in sequence, what denom the notes are. That said there are a lot of buyers out there who will pay extra for those things.

I don't think it's really fair to knock cashfordinars for paying more for notes in sequence. It seems they are primarily focused on buying in Dinar not selling it so I'm guessing they don't sell much. They probably resell it to ebay sellers or other dealers and they get paid more if notes are in sequnece, therefore they pay you more if your notes are in sequence.

They seem to be pretty upfront abou what is requied to get the full offer price. They also pay hundreds more than most other dealers out there. So if your selling dinar and meet all their conditions why not take advantage of $900 or whatever they are paying now and get the most you can. That said if you know your missing a receipt or a coa or if you know your notes aren't in sequence then either get a clear idea of what they will pay you or go elsewhere.

I've seen many a ebay seller and even dealer advertised the notes they sell are sequential so this obviously is not something made up by cash for dinars. If dealers sell notes as sequentially ordered then they are probably only interested in buying notes which are sequentially ordered.

• Upvote 1

Where are the most reliable sites now to buy dinar from? I see Dinar Trade is now called a different company. Anyone have any idea who is the best 3 or 4 dealers?

I don't think there is necessarily a best 3 or 4 dealers. Any dealer who's Treasury Registered is probably a safe reliable place to buy. DinarTrade, SafeDinar, TampaDinar, DealorBuyDinar, Gid&Associates, BuyIraqiDinarHere, iBuydinar, Sterling, TampaDinar, etc all reliable places to buy.

check around all those dealers, see who's offering the lowest price or if other things are important to you like shipping time, payment methods, etc pick who works out best for you but really any of those should work for you.

If you want to save a few bucks you can pickup a million on ebay right now for about $900, however ebay can be hit or miss, sometimes people don't accurately describe the condition of notes, take 3-4 days before shipping, etc but there are some deals out there.

Don't waste your hard earned dollars.

I don't think the poster asked for anyones opinion on if they should buy Dinar, they asked for a reliable place to buy

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...