Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: the next few hours will witness the presidential endorsement of the budget

easyrider

Parliamentary Finance: the next few hours will witness the presidential endorsement of the budget

Mon Feb 09 2015 17:52 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add Comment - Alsumaria News / Baghdad 

Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Monday, that the next few hours will witness the presidency authentication on the state budget for the year 2015 law. She said committee member Rep. Majida al-Tamimi in an interview "Alsumaria News", "The next few hours will witness the presidential endorsement of the general budget, which is voted on by the House of Representatives recently," the law. The House of Representatives voted, in (January 29, 2015), the draft federal budget for the current year worth in excess of Al119 trillion dinars and the inability of some 25 trillion. As confirmed Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, after the vote, that Iraq has not seen since 2003 to pass the federal budget bill within one month, praising the efforts of the Council in approval, while Prime Minister considered Haider Abadi, the law was passed accomplishment executive and legislative authorities of.

Read more: http://sotaliraq.com...6#ixzz3RGAX5Cgf

Parliamentary Finance: the next few hours will witness the presidential endorsement of the budget
Editor Mohammed Shafiq - Monday, February 9, 2015 17:44

Parliamentary Finance Committee on Monday revealed that the next few hours will witness the presidential endorsement of the general budget for the 2015 law. She said committee member Rep. Majida al-Tamimi said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "The next few hours will witness the presidential endorsement of the budget law public voted on by the House of Representatives recently. " The House of Representatives voted, in (January 29, 2015), the draft federal budget for the current year worth in excess of Al119 trillion dinars and a deficit of about 25 trillion.

As President of the Council stressed Saleem al-Jubouri, after the vote, that Iraq has not seen since 2003 to pass the federal budget bill within one month, praising the efforts of the Council in approval, while the prime minister said Haider Abadi, the law was passed the executive and legislative achievement of the two authorities.

http://www.alsumaria...لمقبلة-ستشهد/ar

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 3

Mon Feb 09 2015 17:52 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add Comment - Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Monday, that the next few hours will witness the presidency authentication on the state budget for the year 2015 law. She said committee member Rep. Majida al-Tamimi in an interview "Alsumaria News", "The next few hours will witness the presidential endorsement of the general budget, which is voted on by the House of Representatives recently," the law. The House of Representatives voted, in (January 29, 2015), the draft federal budget for the current year worth in excess of Al119 trillion dinars and the inability of some 25 trillion. As confirmed Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, after the vote, that Iraq has not seen since 2003 to pass the federal budget bill within one month, praising the efforts of the Council in approval, while Prime Minister considered Haider Abadi, the law was passed accomplishment executive and legislative authorities of.

Read more: http://sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=187426#ixzz3RGAX5Cgf

Editor Mohammed Shafiq - Monday, February 9, 2015 17:44

Parliamentary Finance Committee on Monday revealed that the next few hours will witness the presidential endorsement of the general budget for the 2015 law. She said committee member Rep. Majida al-Tamimi said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "The next few hours will witness the presidential endorsement of the budget law public voted on by the House of Representatives recently. " The House of Representatives voted, in (January 29, 2015), the draft federal budget for the current year worth in excess of Al119 trillion dinars and a deficit of about 25 trillion.

As President of the Council stressed Saleem al-Jubouri, after the vote, that Iraq has not seen since 2003 to pass the federal budget bill within one month, praising the efforts of the Council in approval, while the prime minister said Haider Abadi, the law was passed the executive and legislative achievement of the two authorities.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/124463/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%AF/ar

Good find Easy!

I thought the budget was already approved. Maybe this is just an offical formality !!!!!

it was approved but hasnt been put into law and signed by president.. this is saying its going to be edorsed in the next few hours :)  Great news!!

09/02/2015 18:28 

Approval of the budgetary sphere within hours

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Monday, that the next few hours will witness the presidency authentication on the state budget for the year 2015 Act.

Said committee member Rep. Majida al-Tamimi said in a statement seen by "obelisk", "The next few hours will witness the Presidency of the Republic's ratification of the general budget, which is voted on by the House of Representatives recently the law."

She added that "the rise in world oil prices will affect positively on the financial state of imports," asserting that "those imports will be invested to meet the requirements demanded by stakeholders such as allocating additional functional grades."

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/47003/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA

Here's to praying that the budget gets passed, signed, stamped, approved and published. That the rate is included in the budget. That the rate will take effect by tomorrow, or the end of Feburary 2015. Plus that the rate will float up to $3.00 plus asap. Then they can manage it from that dollar to IQD ratio from there. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen.

• Upvote 7

Please Lord.  Let this RV get done, TODAY.  In Jesus Name Amen.

I got fired this morning cause of another employee.  I needed to quit, bad situation at work. Boss (brother in law) was always yelling at me, but I just put up with it. This just pushed me out the door, and I didn't have to quit. 

I have a question... I see the budget worded three different ways in this one article, State Budget, General Budget and Federal Budget .... Is it all the same Budget ???

I have been in this a long time and thought I understood most things, now I'm sitting here confused all over again !!!

Does the budget take 15 days now since it is approved by the president

It seems he never saw any budget till today , yesterday wasn't he saying he never recieved the budget yet ?

Now what happens

He found it ?

Or they said oh here it is , we better get this over to the president?

This is really something new where yesterday it was a fathem, hey next time they should make him sign for it

I'm just wondering about that 15 day process they were talking about yesterday when the president said he never recieved the budget

Budget ?

What budget ?

Kinda silly wasn't it?

All this talk about the budget , then a week goes by and the president finnally says he never recieved a budget to witness

• Upvote 2