Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gurus claimng RV is imminent are now saying we are years away.

Luigi1

from other sources...

LONG READ. MANY GURUS TELLING THAT HAVE BEEN TELLING US THE RV IS IMMINENT HAVE FLIP FLOPPED. IRAQ IS NOT READY & WON'T BE FOR YEARS TO COME. LONG  READS BUT IT IS WORTH A SCANNING OVER. THIS COMES AS BAD NEWS AT A TIME WE WERE ALL EXPECTING. MANY GURUS ARE NOW IN AGREEMENT INCLUDING THE PUMPERS & MORE ARE FOLLOWING. WILL YOU STILL WAIT IT OUT ANOTHER 4 YEARS OR MORE? WILL YOU THROW IN THE TOWEL? GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE RUMORS.

2-9-2015   Newshound Guru another site   The Iraqi Parliament is continuing with their economic conference meetings in Baghdad.  What you are going to see is the private banking institutions and the Iraqi government working together to facilitate government projects. The Central Bank has announced that this is not the time to delete the zeros from the Iraq currency, stating that lack of security and economic stability in the country.

2-9-2015   Newshound Guru Enorrste   There not only won't be an RV; there cannot be an RV.  with 42 trillion dinars in circulation, an RV at only $1 per dinar would make the currency in circulation worth more than 80% of the country's currencies in the world, combined.  It just is not possible to RV without first reducing the money supply.  Furthermore, you cannot reduce the money supply unless you gradually raise the value of the dinar.  It is a process that the CBI has stated will take up to 4 years.

2-9-2015   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  The statement by Abadi the other day referring to 5 billion dinar and 440 million dollars was not referencing an exchange rate. He was simply stating an allocation of money..in other words..of the 5 billion, 440 million would be going towards..rebuilding. I will say it again..there is no chance that an overnight RV can happen. None. Zero.

2-9-2015   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    ...there is no RV or RI.  ...its going to be a gradual appreciation over several years. The IMF is a professional world class organization.  They do not make things up.  It is clear as day that the plan is to gradually raise the dinar as investment comes into Iraq.  This is the only process that makes sense with all the other parts.  Believe me...I would love to talk RV, RI or some other solution..but it is not happening.  You cannot compare anything in Iraq to Kuwait. 

NO RV TILL 2019 OR 2020, PERIOD.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 11

more discouraging news.

12-8-2015   Newshound Guru My Ladies   SO FAR THERE IS NO INDICATION THEY ARE GONG TO POSTPONE THE PARLIAMENT SESSION ON TUESDAY. ALSO THE COUNCIL IS GOING TO RESUME IT’S REGULAR SESSIONS STARTING TUESDAY TOO.

This is impossible. The rate must be the same in or out of country & all over the globe...

Stage3Alpha:

Austin-Powers-For-PM February 8, 2015 Ok, before anybody jumps on me and accuses me of throwing gasoline on a fire I created about a week ago, I wanted to get feedback on the "Delete the Zero's" topic.  Some individuals believe that inside Iraq a 25 K note will will become a 25 Dinar note, but at the RV'd rate.  I said that was an in-country LOP and I got roasted for it.  Here is what I found on Recaps which I believe to be accurate:

Ok, then that means we will never hear any  :bs:  from any of them.

These same pumpers are now changing their tune. No RV. Maybe in 2020 Iraq will be ready.

another source...

2-9-2015   Newshound/Intel Guru BGG   Article quote:  "Approve the recommendation on the application of the customs tariff law on imported goods... that this decision is implemented, starting from Date of  03/01/2015."  [Several...wondered about the effect of such and whether the event itself foreshadowed a rate change?  and/or that the very existence of such a tax " required " a greater value to the dinar?]    ...tariffs without value are pretty meaningless...from a functional perspective. The tariff Law even if activated today will require tweaking for years to come just as ObamaCare is getting tweaked.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

There not only won't be an RV; there cannot be an RV.  with 42 trillion dinars in circulation, an RV at only $1 per dinar would make the currency in circulation worth more than 80% of the country's currencies in the world, combined.

This guru says it best....

I hope I'm wrong. I hope these gurus are wrong. Hoping it's smoke & mirrors before the big event. Go RV.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I am not worried about these boneheads. One more day to pump things up and get every one all huffed up. Over the past ten years these guys have never been right and it will not start with this production either. One can justify any position. Just take a look at what rate people will think that the dinar is to RV at. You will get everything from .01 to 3.75. Not one of these gurus knows any more than you or I do. We will be alright in the end. For those of us who are VIP and OSI Adam has done an outstanding job at positioning us for our future. I rather trust my own evaluation of this government accomplishments and vision than to some guru that is churning out BS on a daily bases.

• Upvote 4

I am not worried about these boneheads. One more day to pump things up and get every one all huffed up. Over the past ten years these guys have never been right and it will not start with this production either. One can justify any position. Just take a look at what rate people will think that the dinar is to RV at. You will get everything from .01 to 3.75. Not one of these gurus knows any more than you or I do. We will be alright in the end. For those of us who are VIP and OSI Adam has done an outstanding job at positioning us for our future. I rather trust my own evaluation of this government accomplishments and vision than to some guru that is churning out BS on a daily bases.

Believe me...I hope I'm wrong. I want this RV like everyone else.

• Upvote 4

Well said, Chuck, very well said!

• Upvote 3

Believe me...I hope I'm wrong. I want this RV like everyone else.

What are you basing the fact that you think you are right on...... Or is it just because a load of bs gurus are all saying the same crap.

What makes you think they are right ?? I would really like to know... Have they ever called it, have they ever predicted anything true .....

you say you post all the guru rubbish to warn people about them but all your doing is promoting confusion especially with tripe like this.

• Upvote 5

Lugi I'm sorry for all your negs and we have all seen what their sorry lying A_sses have gone from that they are ready to RV right now..... to not for years to come. I don't think anyone knows when this thing is going to happen but I really think that the timing is right if they wan't to have and maintain stability. The world is behind them right now but it's not going to last if they don't get off their butts and fight for their own freedoms. 

• Upvote 1

Lugi I'm sorry for all your negs and we have all seen what their sorry lying A_sses have gone from that they are ready to RV right now..... to not for years to come. I don't think anyone knows when this thing is going to happen but I really think that the timing is right if they wan't to have and maintain stability. The world is behind them right now but it's not going to last if they don't get off their butts and fight for their own freedoms

Thanks. Not all IQD news is what we want to hear. We must take the positive news along with the bad news to make a fair & balanced assumption.

I want this RV as bad as any other Dinarian. Let's stay focused on the blessing coming some day. I'm in it for the long haul.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well Kap has said that he believes that it will be a gradual appreciation over four years. That doesnt mean we will not see a chance to profit four years from now, and that is only if he is right. I know we are all frustrated with this slow moving train but our only option is to wait and see.

• Upvote 1

Seriously NO ONES KNOWS - Peroid - All this is just speculations and ones opinion - I would agree that Iraq says one thing and then do the opposite - We just have to wait and see what happens - I'm just as frustracted as any one else but we just have to wait....I just wish ALL of these Crazy Rumors would stop because it's shedding innocent blood - meaning we have lot's of new members who don't know all the detail with this investment and causing lots of confussion - :twocents:

• Upvote 2

Seriously NO ONES KNOWS - Peroid - All this is just speculations and ones opinion - I would agree that Iraq says one thing and then do the opposite - We just have to wait and see what happens - I'm just as frustracted as any one else but we just have to wait....I just wish ALL of these Crazy Rumors would stop because it's shedding innocent blood - meaning we have lot's of new members who don't know all the detail with this investment and causing lots of confussion - :twocents:

Your right but don't you agree we should take the good & bad news.

As for me...I hope these guys are all wrong & we wake up tomorrow to a different world.

Go RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Could it be some of these gurus are tired of taking all the heat & are opting to get out of the guru business altogether.

Most gurus do bring something to the table. Let's not be so quick to judge these gurus. That's all I'm saying.

Thanks drj. Following you for awhile on this board. We all need to meet for that cold one when this is over.

No hate on this site. We are all Dinarian brothers & sisters. I would like nothing better to throw back a couple of cold ones with each & every one of you guys.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Your right but don't you agree we should take the good & bad news.

As for me...I hope these guys are all wrong & we wake up tomorrow to a different world.

Go RV.

Yes we should take good and bad news.... But that's just it Luigi none of this is news it's just opinions and speculations of self proclaimed gurus Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 5