Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - "No chance an overnight RV can happen. None. Zero"

mortimor

Kap also stated : "The IMF is a professional world class organization.  They do not make things up."

The Swiss National Bank is also a professional world class organization. People would say they also don't make things up. Yet they stated they would defend the swiss franc / euro peg with" the utmost determination"..... and then completely flip flopped on that statement and depegged the franc from the euro. 

Imagine that, a "professional world class organization" like the SNB making up lies about their true intentions. 

If Iraq were to depeg from the dollar, as recently suggested by the World Bank , then you'd have an overnight change in value of the dinar, just as the swiss franc changed in value overnight.  

So despite Kaps egomania that he knows exactly how things in the future will unfold, it is possible for there to be an overnight rv... now I'm not stating this will happen, but I just want to point out to Kap that his adamant stance of 100% certainty on events he has no way of knowing how they will unfold, is flawed. "But but but, the articles they released state what they are going to do!!" yeah and the articles the SNB released stated what they said they were going to do too. And they did the opposite. 

All "professional world class organizations" lie. Especially those that deal with finance. Especially those that deal with global finance. Those who control money, are notorious liars. 

No one should put total faith in the "official statements" from "professional world class organizations" because they don't always do what they say they will do in their public announcements / statements. In fact, sometimes the statements they release to the public are designed to be purposefully misleading. 

Just like the SNB did the exact opposite of what it said it would do in its statements to the public. 

Thinking that institutions like the iMF, WB or any central bank or major financial organization only, and always, tell the truth is like believing that politicians and governments only tell the truth.  

Edited by mortimor
  • Upvote 7

Nevermind all that, what REALLY says NO RV is the lack of world class economic infrastructure and the fact that

A THIRD OF THE COUNTRY IS OCCUPIED BY FARKING TERRORISTS!!

Someone posted that Iraq can back every dinar issued by 1.5 times.

This is ABSOLUTE B.S.

If that were the case we'd already have the RV.

That was pure parliamentary SPEW.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Excellent points mortimor.  We all would do well to remember that there are times when the decision makers involved with huge financial decisions will necessarily mislead the world regarding what they intend to do.  If they were totally honest and open, it would interfere with what they're trying to accomplish.  If people knew that Iraq was absolutely going to RV, everyone would be buying up dinar sending the price (at least through currency dealers and the black market - even if the CBI was able to maintain it's artificially low rate) skyrocketing and throwing off all the numbers.  

• Upvote 3

Kap is bi-polar. One day he is "thumbs up" and the next five days he is "gloom and doom". On those gloom and doom days, he stands under the same cloud as ReinMan. Maybe they both live in Hell City. I prefer to be my own guru....read REAL news and decide for myself.

• Upvote 3

Wow! For all the new people on this site this thread, is a perfect example of all the scuttlebutt and misinformation (lies) that's been associated with this investment! IMO Kap is a 1st class, B.S. artist. What makes me scratch my head is, what is their (poo-roo's) motive for all the lies. These people must get their jollies out of who can create the biggest crock of $h!T! I would never even read or hear about it, if it didn't get brought over here. plus it doesn't really bother me, because I think its funny. I know a lot of people don't feel that way. My advice is don't come to the lyin  section! Again this is J M H O If this dinar, doesn't RV in March (next month) get ready to wait till 2016! I don't like this opinion either and I really hope I'm WRONG!  Plus, STAY AWAY FROM THE POO-ROO'S! :twocents:

• Upvote 1

If this dinar, doesn't RV in March (next month) get ready to wait till 2016! I don't like this opinion either and I really hope I'm WRONG!  Plus, STAY AWAY FROM THE POO-ROO'S! :twocents:

Glad to see SOMEONE talkin' real turkey with passion.

Hope you don't get negged like I do for saying NO RV THIS MONTH!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1