Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI to RV/RI on a USA holiday?

Luigi1

OK...can't keep my mout shut on this one...YES..Iraq could give a rat's a** about American holidays.  That's a given.  BUT...for those of you who don't think Valentine's Day is an actual holiday...YES it is.  It's the feast day of St. Valentine in the Catholic Church.  Valentine’s Day is named for a Christian martyr and dates back to the 5th century, but has origins in the Roman holiday Lupercalia.  It's not, as some seem to think, an invented day to 'separate a you from your money.'  Besides....when this ride is over, I'll be HAPPY to separate myself from a few of my new-found greenbacks to make my sweetie happy! :)

• Upvote 3

MP, all I can say is things won"t always be this way for you... One sure thing in life is CHANGE...

Like it or Not, RV or Not

Everything must change, Nothing stays the same !!!

MP as far as the flowers , I was married a lot of years and got flowers every week, sometimes twice because I love flowers :-)

Outside of the USA, the rest of the world celebrates a similar holiday for women in March. Although VD day as I like to call it, is gaining traction. Monday however would be the "holiday" they are talking about as it is a banking holiday (Fed holiday) called President's Day, If Iraq, not saying they will as we all know Iraq could give a rat's patootie about US holidays; if Iraq did coincide the RV with a US banking/fed holiday and the closest one that was coming up would be Monday not VD day. (No the V in VD day does not stand for Valentine)

Since it ain't got that swing it ain't got that thing!

I've been reading all your comments for years now....been invested for 4. I've been educated by yota and the others in the news section, kept my hopes high with Adam's chats, been amused by the rumors.....and yes the crazy bickering you boys can do.  I've kept silent as I felt I didn't really have anything to add....other then Thank you for everyone who posts news and insightful comments, but tonight I must  send a very special wish that you have a

Happy Valentine's Day .......

I hope you are pleasantly surprised!

Nadia

• Upvote 3

OK...can't keep my mout shut on this one...YES..Iraq could give a rat's a** about American holidays.  That's a given.  BUT...for those of you who don't think Valentine's Day is an actual holiday...YES it is.  It's the feast day of St. Valentine in the Catholic Church.  Valentine’s Day is named for a Christian martyr and dates back to the 5th century, but has origins in the Roman holiday Lupercalia.  It's not, as some seem to think, an invented day to 'separate a you from your money.'  Besides....when this ride is over, I'll be HAPPY to separate myself from a few of my new-found greenbacks to make my sweetie happy! :)

Your Right Valentines Day is a holiday, but their all muslims! :eyebrows:

After being married for 17 years,

I'm burned out.

I just want to go live by myself.

The kids are all over 18,

so they don't need me for

anything anymore.

Love is just a waste of time.

People grow, change, evolve.

And rarely is it in line with their

partner.

We're strangers now.

Trying to peacefully coexist under

the same roof, because we can't

afford a divorce and neither one

of us can afford the house on

our own.

Right now, it's hard to afford it

together because I'm making less

than half what I was making before.

( Thank you, GM, for screwing so

many of us who weren't even union

employees )

When this ride ends, if ever, we're

paying off the house, she's keeping it

for the kids as their inheritance

when she gone, and I'm moving

out of California. Hate this place...

The last paragraph is so true. California is beautiful on the surface (landscape) but, the progressives have killed the inside. I left April 12 2012. YEA!!!!!!!!!