Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Possum with a new liver!!!

possum

Good evening faithful believers, I've spent most of the days with tears rolling down my cheeks making my carpet soppy wet from the wonderous news the voices shared with me last night. It was truly overwhelming but there was on catch involved that I need help with. Possum basically quit drinking when his liver wore out so he he momma started making pilgrimages to get refer for medicinal purposes. The voices told me the RV will not happen happen until possum quites the reefer and some drinking that he's still doing. Believers, possum is a mere mortal who has been chosen to led the faithful for years and be steadfast in his message. Buts it's tsken a toll him and momma from self medicating and lust-another issue raised by the voices which possum may have to confess one day. Faithful, hit the altar and lift possum up to rid him of the bong pipe and occasional visit with the bottle. No more will I let such garbage touch my lips for the sake of you, the faithful !!! It's done, RV this week and all what I need to do is simply keep Possum in a cage for few more days. Lift him up in these trying times for the finish is just days away and then its off to Colorado for a Pppppaaaaarrrrttttyyy Rocky Mountain style!!!

• Upvote 3

Voices have given me the facts to share:

تمارض لديه أحدث إنتل وهي على الفور أن hsppens RV في غضون أيام قليلة. مع النمرة كشاهد يتم ذلك! وأكد من قبل جميع وكالات الحاجة. بغداد بوب

• Upvote 4

تمارض لديه أحدث إنتل وهي على الفور أن hsppens RV في غضون أيام قليلة. مع النمرة كشاهد يتم ذلك! وأكد من قبل جميع وكالات الحاجة. بغداد بوب

possum has the latest Intel They immediately that hsppens RV in a few days. Tigress with a witness is done! Confirmed by all agencies of the need. Baghdad Bob

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/196539-its-possum-with-a-new-liver/page-3#ixzz3RJBudNZz

• Upvote 2

".............................................Possum......I have lifted you up as you have asked!"  "It is time now for the Possum to provide we mere mortals with the exact date of the RV!"  "I know the voices have provided you with the date..........give it to us oh great Possum so we can line up at the wells fargo branch of our choosing"  "I knows you da man.....and you and Al Sharpton have the secret!"  "Give it to us!!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 1

Oh yea faithful the time is so near that you can smell it! Possum will let his faithful exchange first and all backsliders, faithless or those who laughed and jeered possums loyal believers will be at the back of line and no contract rates for the possum haters!!! Believers it is time to take stock of your liquor cabinets because the party is about to start but Possum will keep it civil for a little while. Get ready to Pppppaaarrrrrttttyyyyyy!!!!

• Upvote 3

"............................................and the Possum said...."Let there be light.....and there was shite!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!

Wow

Good evening faithful believers, I've spent most of the days with tears rolling down my cheeks making my carpet soppy wet from the wonderous news the voices shared with me last night. It was truly overwhelming but there was on catch involved that I need help with. Possum basically quit drinking when his liver wore out so he he momma started making pilgrimages to get refer for medicinal purposes. The voices told me the RV will not happen happen until possum quites the reefer and some drinking that he's still doing. Believers, possum is a mere mortal who has been chosen to led the faithful for years and be steadfast in his message. Buts it's tsken a toll him and momma from self medicating and lust-another issue raised by the voices which possum may have to confess one day. Faithful, hit the altar and lift possum up to rid him of the bong pipe and occasional visit with the bottle. No more will I let such garbage touch my lips for the sake of you, the faithful !!! It's done, RV this week and all what I need to do is simply keep Possum in a cage for few more days. Lift him up in these trying times for the finish is just days away and then its off to Colorado for a Pppppaaaaarrrrttttyyy Rocky Mountain style!!!

Take it easy. Ciao

Finally!

Those folks up and down the trinity river know how to party ! They just don't know how to stop. It's pretty damn eerie boating down the trinity river after dark, you got lot's of gators,snakes and possums watching your every move. It's almost like the out of the movie "Deliverance" and in some parts you can here the ukuleles and see silhouettes by the camp fires. 

• Upvote 1