Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Possum with a new liver!!!

possum

Oh faithful believers the voices have whispered that great news will be revealed tonight and I look forward to sharing this with you. Please sit back and enjoy your favorite beverages to have yourselves in the proper mindset to receive the news. Be prepared for the blessing will be as flood but have no fear because I'll guide you through the confusion and mis-information from the false gurus and Banksters.

• Upvote 3

Brothers and sister it's been a long time since I presched Dinarisms to the faithful but I'm back in the mighty pulpit to spread the word and offer Intel from sources deep within the Iraq, BIS, IMF and the CBI. My ole liver finally petered out, momma order one over the internet and my good doc did a fabulous transplant. Believers, the voices still scream at me at night, it's done, you will all be exchanging in less than two weeks, rates are great-dinar $3.97, Dong $1.20, Rupuah $1.50 and the Zim is at .20 with 6 zeros. The blessing is here are you ready to exchange and manage your new found wealth? Children be prepared and hit the floor begging for wisdom and get ready to party, paarrrrtttttyyyy!!!

Love it Possum, welcome back! DontLop has been entertaining us with stories of his medicine getting confused with the pets medicine in your absence... But your stories are simply priceless!!! So was this a Russian or Chinese liver momma found for you???
  • Upvote 2

***///

...well if it ain't 'OlSarge's favourite stanky, snaggled-toothed varmint !  :lol:

Grab TheClown, n' git in the van, son.. we're headin' fer the still to sip shine n' howl at the moon !

Wah-hooooo!  :woot:

I Remember When Ol' Sarge Led The Rescue Mission In The Van Driven By Possum When CNN Was Clown-Napped ! :o

:D:D

For Those Who Might Not Know The Back Story - Ol' Sarge Sadly Passed Away A Couple Of Years Ago ! :(

However, The Three Ladies Who Cared For Him In The VA Hospital Took Over Posting For Him Here On DV In His Absence ! B)

They Also Plan On Fulfilling Sarge's Vision Of A Special New Place For Veterans After The RV ! :salute:

Unfortunately There's Some Recent Sad News Regarding One Of Sarge's Gals ! :(

Here's The Post From Another Thread For Anyone Who May Have Missed It ...

***///

Sad to report: We lost one of 'OlSarge'sGals just 2 days before Christmas.

His/our work for his fellow Vets goes on at TheFishCamp without us - as we had to be here in CONUS to

be near V.A. hospital for her.

We return to the jungle soon as we settle her affairs here.

She'll be missed in ways we cannot even verbalize. :salute:

We are greatly sadden - albeit joyful for here reunion with our beloved 'OlSarge.

Prayers for TheFly wherever he may be.

Salutations to all here who remember us fondly.

May God Bless & Keep every one of you.

• Upvote 5

Brothers and sister it's been a long time since I presched Dinarisms to the faithful but I'm back in the mighty pulpit to spread the word and offer Intel from sources deep within the Iraq, BIS, IMF and the CBI. My ole liver finally petered out, momma order one over the internet and my good doc did a fabulous transplant. Believers, the voices still scream at me at night, it's done, you will all be exchanging in less than two weeks, rates are great-dinar $3.97, Dong $1.20, Rupuah $1.50 and the Zim is at .20 with 6 zeros. The blessing is here are you ready to exchange and manage your new found wealth? Children be prepared and hit the floor begging for wisdom and get ready to party, paarrrrtttttyyyy!!!

I wish you ( and Momma ) the best.

Congrats on your new liver

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the Intel , I'll spread the good word go rv

Possum buddy while your antics is amuzing, if you really was one of the lucky ones who got a new liver then you should be down on your knees thanking the good lord for sparing your life.....might be that god gave you this for a time to see if you will amend some things in your life....but also consider the fact that he can change things rather quickly in the same manner......Be thankful, show him by following his word.........JMO

• Upvote 1

Well when this thing RV's I'm going to buy the ole Possum a case of Crown, to break in the ole Possum's new liver. I'll have the  ole Possum doin the dirty dog all over the moma Possum, plus I'm buyin ole moma Possum a case of Fire Ball! Cant wait to see that wreck! :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Possum,   it's so great to hear from you again. :backflip:   Glad that you've had a second chance at life with your new liver. :)  Big hug to you and momma  :hug:

Sarge's Gals,   You've been missed .  This place hasn't been the same without you girls.   So very sorry to hear about one of the girls passing.   Although we've never known which one of you was posting at the time you have all brought so much  smarts,  joy,  funny,  silliness to our site.  It's so great to see you back as well.  Big hug to you both  :hug: .

• Upvote 6

Possum,  glad your back, I needed a lot of cheering up. I've dusted off my smoker, gonna cook up some chicken pieces, getting me some ice cold brew, and I found a old BTO disc,  Time to party bud!!!!

Keep up the intel dude.

Edited by Cosmo