Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: I will announce next week a new initiative to strengthen the Iraqi economy

yota691

there is no way Abadi would be announcing a rate, no matter how one construes what he's said - unless, of course, he's been subliminally hypnotized, becoming a Manchurian Candidate, all designed to inform us dinar holders of a "secret message'...oy.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 3

Sorry  :blush: I CAN NOT do .08 ....I dont have 10-25 million in dinar.....so I think I will need to hold out for a while... while you all cash in, I will be waiting in the wings for a higher rate. :( 

500 billion

Not 5 billion

Just hit the link and read it

It's his speech in text

there is no way Abadi would be announcing a rate, no matter how one construes what he's said - unless, of course, he's been subliminally hypnotized, becoming a Manchurian Candidate, all designed to inform us dinar holders of a "secret message'...oy.

There are those who refuse to understand that

Next week they will be right back at it

Looking for a flaw or mistake or mis quote somewhere and say here's the real truth

500 billion

Not 5 billion

It's his speech in text

Well this makes way more sense because guess what the number is when you do the math? Yes that's right pretty damn close to the current nominal rate. Which is .00088 and now drop those zeros and we are looking at the opening rate. lol

If they drop three zeros from anywhere it has to be justified somewhere else

Either by a reduction in currency or the increase in assets

Ya can't just change your accounting numbers and think the auditors won't ask for an explaination

Jan 23 2015 text of speech http://pmo.iq/pme/press2015en/23-1-20154en.htm

While cutting our overall budget, our government has set aside 500 billion dinars – about 440 million dollars – to rebuild the devastation caused

Great Research DL ! ;)

I Don't Care What My Buddy LGD Says About Ya ! :o

:D:D :D

• Upvote 1

500 billion

Not 5 billion

It's his speech in text

There are those who refuse to understand that

Next week they will be right back at it

Looking for a flaw or mistake or mis quote somewhere and say here's the real truth

440 million divided by 500 billion = .00088    Interesting, I found it hard to believe that Abadi would be out broadcasting the rate.  

It kinda came back to me reading about the 500 billion dinars a couple weeks back so I just googled it and there it was

I remember thinking that wasn't very much to be investing to rebuild

Ive seen the pictures of the devestration

Mosques blown up

Cities in rubble

They need a few billion dollars to rebuild

Remember Katrina

They budgeted 200 billion to rebuild from that

Edited by dontlop

agreed Abadi would be a fool to do so.. imho the "surprise" was the budget being put into law i truly  believe we might see it as law in the gazette sometime this week IF the president truly signs it today. The increase of value will come this is all part of the process for the monetary reform.

• Upvote 1

Sorry  :blush: I CAN NOT do .08 ....I dont have 10-25 million in dinar.....so I think I will need to hold out for a while... while you all cash in, I will be waiting in the wings for a higher rate. :(

I am with you, Need.  I will wait too!

Drj

You been around for some time now

I believe I remember you back in 2011 when you were telling people the dinar woukdnt rv before October 2012

And they attacked you for saying that

Are you that drj ?

You knew people who traded currencys

Ya I remembered him and he was gone for awhile

But thought he knew what he was talking about

It was like early June 2011 and everyone was pumping the rv by the end of the month

And he said not before oct 2012

And the Sparks flew

I kept chatting with him since he was the only one that spoke intelligently

Next thing ya know

He was gone

Edited by dontlop

Thursday .. launch strategic development of the economy         3-3316.jpg

2/10/2015 0:00 

BAGHDAD - morning 
economic adviser in the Prime Minister, Dr. Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge, revealed the main contents of the "national strategy for the development of the economy", which was announced earlier in the Prime Minister, Dr. Haider al-Abadi. 
and indicating that the activation of the partnership between the public and private sectors, and improve the business environment, and the creation of concessions to the private sector, the most prominent of those points to be included in the national strategy Aljdidh.omen hoped that the government held an expanded conference attended by the Prime Minister, and senior advisers and representatives of the private sector, on Thursday, to announce the launch of a strategy, which counted many observers, it's a step most prominent towards doubling the country's imports

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/196699-thursday-launch-strategic-development-of-the-economy/#ixzz3RHstynTP

• Upvote 2

Doubling imports ?

They already import more than 50% of their exports

That would result in a negative current account woukdnt it?

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/iraq/imports

They are right around 50 billion dollars in imports for the last two years

So doubling it would be 100 billion dollars in imports

That's 116 trillion dinar in imports

The whole budget

Something isn't adding up

Can't wait to read more on this

• Upvote 1