Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: I will announce next week a new initiative to strengthen the Iraqi economy

yota691

Saturday February 7, 2015 19:45

NB-124278-635589244102617643.jpg

blank.png

Abadi: I will announce next week an initiative to strengthen the Iraqi economy 

through the support of the private sector, pointing to the allocation of funds in the federal budget to repair the devastation caused by "Daash" a number of cities in Iraq. 

• Upvote 9

Here the whole article...

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Stressed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi , Saturday, he will announce next week a new initiative aimed at strengthening the Iraqi economy through the support of the private sector, pointing to the allocation of funds in the federal budget to repair the devastation caused by " Daash "a number of cities Iraq .

Ebadi said in a speech on the sidelines of the Munich conference on security and pursued "Alsumaria News", "The government will work to reduce burdensome regulations and the privatization of some companies owned and encourage domestic and foreign investment," adding that he would announce "next week for a new initiative to strengthen the Iraqi economy through support of the private sector. "

He said al-Abadi, "We seek to repair the devastation caused by Daash Although we are in the midst of war with the organization," noting "the allocation of funds from the budget to complete it." It is noteworthy that the prime minister Haider al-Abadi, arrived first on Thursday, to Germany at the head of delegation Ministerial on an official visit, to discuss the development of relations between the two countries and the efforts of the international coalition against al "Daash", where he met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the Iraqi community, and delivered a lecture at Cropper Institute, also met today in Munich Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani.
  • Upvote 5

mmmmmmmm  ,    the  news release of ----  the passing  of  budget  into  the gazette ,  and ,  the h-c-l   laws  passed and also  posted in gazette ?   { option  # 2     the rise in the dinar value ,  equal  too 1  dollar !    with the  release of  new  lower denoinations  ,  and  coins   :peace:   which  do we  want  ?  }    hahahahah  most  likely  the  first  one   ...........   ease  in  banking ........   mastercard  , and visa  joins  the  group ?     hahahahaha  man  the   ideas  are  on going !!!    

• Upvote 1

my gut says he is going to help push the button,

to many things so fast have happened, even adam is on the edge why???

I believe God is going to bless many of us, 

drinks will be on me if it comes out at 1.00

i can afford to deliver personally   :cigar:

• Upvote 1

Keep your money Davis.  You're gonna need it.  Be generous, but not with people you don't know.  Not to be negative but this goes back awhile between us.  Remember where you're at and make sure you don't end up here again.  Hope things are looking up for you and glad to see you here.  Here's to a good weekend and next week buddy.

• Upvote 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ldVdfdCGjk#t=885

Abadi provides good information as to where Iraq is in development - ​his review of where the economy is begins at about min 20

At min 33 he says they might be able to get rid of daash "this year" - he also says that 14 out of 18 governorates are free from Dassh presence - this is a good video - I like that the first question from the interviewer was, Why should people invest in Iraq with the existence of Daash in the country?

Just got layed off from work because of the low oil prices. First time in 40+ years of working that I am without a job and applying for unemployment. Coincidence that the RV is near.....Nope. There is a reason for everything that happens in your life and I learned to roll with the punches as it happens. God will Bless Everybody when the RV pops.

• Upvote 9

I am cautiously optimistic about next week's announcement. It sounds like he will announce new laws for banking and investment that will lay the ground work for growth in the private sector and measures for increased security. I suspect that there will be a period of time necessary to prove all things are working and continuing to move in the right direction before we see an RV. There have been so many back-walls, conferences, delays, "soons", "gotta do it nows", full moons, crescent moons, and planet alignments that I'm inclined sit back and wait for the CBI website to change. That said, I would really like to be surprised and do that thing to the boss's desk.

Go RV !!!

Shydude.....sorry to hear about you change in employment status. I have been there a couple of times over the years and victim of circumstances that were out of my control.....and you are right, there is a plan for your life, and mine, that opens up new seasons and closes others. I usually stress my way through and see the purpose later on the other side. Bless you friend, keep the faith!

• Upvote 3

I am just speculating here.  I am thinking he will take the peg off the Dinar.  I don't know if they will raise the rate, but from listening to him in Berlin, maybe a small rate adjustment and then float.

I could be wrong, but this is my  opinionated thought.

• Upvote 3