Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is the budget? .. Parliament confirms sent to the Presidency of the Republic and the latter denies arrival

yota691

Where is the budget? .. Parliament confirms sent to the Presidency of the Republic and the latter denies arrival

SDFSFDFD1.jpg

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - February 7, February: As quoted sources as saying that the Iraqi parliament, the House of Representatives sent a draft budget during the past few days to the presidency for ratification, the President Office of the Presidency of the Republic, Naseer al-Ani, in a press statement, that " The draft budget bill has not yet reached the House of Representatives to the presidency of the republic, ".

Ani pointed out that "In the case of the expiration of the 15-day notice of the arrival of the budget to the time of the presidency has not been ratified by the last certified, they will be prepared."

It is said that "the House of Representatives decision Imad Youkhana, said, on Monday, sending the last parliament, the federal budget to the Presidency of the Republic Act for the purpose of endorsing it."

Youkhana said that "the House of Representatives sent today, the federal budget for 2015 to the Presidency of the Republic for the purpose of validation," noting that "in the absence of the presidential endorsement of the law within 15 days, the budget is certified" .anthy Admiral 

Presidency denies the arrival of the draft budget law of 2015 to it for approval
Saturday February 7, 2015 - 11:36

%D9%86%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8Naseer al-Ani
Denied the presidency of the Republic of Iraq and the arrival of the draft budget law in 2015 by the House of Representatives for approval.
The head of the Presidential Office Naseer al-Ani said in a statement singled out by the Radio tow the draft budget bill has not yet reached the House of Representatives to the presidency of the republic, noting at the same time that in the case of time out of the (15 days) of the arrival of the budget to the Presidency of the Republic of the time were not ratification of the last before they will be considered certified.
This was a number of media have quoted sources in the Iraqi parliament, saying that the House of Representatives sent a draft Mozna during the past few days to the Presidency for approval.

these are the two stupidest, insane articles ever released from Iraq.  obviously stalling. and IMO I believe it's to get budget article 55 reviewed. that's the one that limits the CBI from selling no more than $75million in daily auctions.  Personally, I think its illegal.  That is the purview of the CBI, not Parliament-- thus the article is illegal and the federal court needs to rule . Its no big deal and the ruling may have already been done or is imminent...but its the only thing that makes sense that they are waiting on.  Abadi likes all his t's crossed and i's dotted.  He would not want to place the budget into the Gazette with an illegal article

• Upvote 4

When is day 15?

countdown started jan 29 after 15 days it becomes ratified and goes  into law into the gazette id give it a few days to show in the gazette after the president signs it  Either way i dont believe they will need all 15 days  for it to become law.  Budget is DONE now we wait for it to become law.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

countdown started jan 29 after 15 days it becomes ratified and goes into law into the gazette id give it a few days to show in the gazette after the president signs it Either way i dont believe they will need all 15 days for it to become law. Budget is DONE now we wait for it to become law.

Thank you!

Not so fast. If in fact this article is true (I have my doubts), then the 15 day ratification provision of the budget has not started.

Article 73 of the Constitution of Iraq states the powers of the President.

Article 73 says:

Section three: Third: To ratify and issue the laws enacted by the Council of Representatives. Such laws are considered ratified after fifteen days from the date of receipt by the President.

Thus, if the article being discussed here were true, and the President of the Republic has indeed not received it, then the 15 days has not even begun ( JMO)

RSS

Edited by rsskelton
  • Upvote 2

There goes the record

Looks like maliki may still hold the record for fastest budget

There's got to be a kurd somewhere if this is missing

They objected to the lower price of oil in the budget

They want bigger deficits they want iraq to go broke and be under attack by someone else when they break away in a civil war

Maliki will fix that

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1