Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Luigi1

Expecting it any minute now.

from another source...

06-01-2015-Gurus S3A-Wilson

Ben Wilson February 6, 2015 at 9:16pm
Latest INTEL:
It's 06:10 PM (Pacific Time) 5:10 AM Iraq Time. 
HOT HOT HOT  I got this INTEL from Another source from Iraq. CBI expect an announcement to make approximately at 8 AM Iraq Time Today!!. Private Source literally said to me this: " Ben Irak can't no longer wait for more days to RV. And GOI Knows it" Quote.  

• image.jpg?width=96&height=96&crop=1%3A1
    Dave > Ben Wilson February 6, 2015 at 9:46pm
    Thanks Ben. Nice to share isn't it.
  • ballon.jpg?width=96&height=96&crop=1%3A1
    Springs > Ben Wilson February 6, 2015 at 9:45pm
    It will be very interesting in 2 hrs and 15 minutes.
  • 12353612001.jpg?width=96&height=96&crop=
    Dee Grose > Ben Wilson February 6, 2015 at 9:42pm
    Thank you

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

06-01-2015-Guru Millionday-THERE ARE MASSIVE NEWS STATEMENTS COMING OUT OF CBI ... THEY ARE PREPARING FOR THE EXCHANGE OF BILLS AND THEY ARE HAVING MEETINGS WITH ALL BANKS FOR DIRECTION. THEY ARE TRAINING ALL BANKERS ETC ON HOW TO TELL WHAT IS REAL FOR EXCHANGE ... TRAINING IN THE ASPECT OF SORTING THE EXCHANGE.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

from Guru BGG...

THIS IS A MAJOR MEETING AND RELEASED TO CITIZENS ... SMILE. [Hopefully exchanging of larger notes for smaller as the value will rise!] THAT IS EXACTLY THE HOPE WE HAVE ... I SEE NO OTHER REASON FOR SUCH A MEETING WITH ALL BANKERS. BGG Blog

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

"Um, eh excuse me Ben, one question....its uh well past 8am in Iraq.......care to reconvene with the sources you got there"

• Upvote 2

Luigi awarded today an honorary PHD* in  :bs:

* Piled Higher and Deeper

Now that's funny but true!

• Upvote 2

from another source...

Ben Wilson February 6, 2015 at 9:16pm
Latest INTEL: : " Ben Irak can't no longer wait for more days to RV. And GOI Knows it" Quote.  

•  

This is saying they can wait- it's a double negative

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Luigi awarded today an honorary PHD* in  :bs:

* Piled Higher and Deeper

Now that's Funny!!! sorry didn't see the Capt.'s post I was laughing! It is funny though!

Edited by Artitech
  • Upvote 1

I always expect it any minute now.

And when did millionday become a guru, I thought she read the news.

I think that statement is true,there are a lot of stories coming out of the CBI, our on Yota and others have informed us of that! I just think this bunch is trying to imply it's going to RV in the next minute! which we know is not true! :bugs:

• Upvote 1

Its almost 7pm in Iraq now. Looks like more lies.

OK OK i figured it out now, wow,

take as a rumour only please

you are Ben right

• Upvote 1

Luigi knows more gurus than anyone else in the known universe.  I guess that makes him more powerful than He-Man.

• Upvote 2

Any minute now, eh...?

Ok, so let's all pick a minute.

There are 525,949 minutes in a year.

When you comment, just type your

name and which minute you want.

Yes, this is like a pool.

Pick your minute, and if the RV

happens on the minute you picked,

you win.

What do you win?

We all buy your drinks at the After-Party in Vegas.

I'll take minute number 525,949...

Edited by mrparrot
  • Upvote 2

Luigi.. you really are Brian Williams, aren't you !!!!

• Upvote 2

2-6-2015   Intel Guru TNT Tony  [via Adept1]  The US openly asked for a slight delay in order to get something done – they didn’t screw it up or block it, they politely asked for a delay on Wednesday to get something done.  That has now been done. There is light at the end of the tunnel – so much light that we can feel the warmth! This is it!   Everything is falling into place. Get everything ready to move as soon as this gets started.  

---- OH so after this hiccup we should exchange next week, right?

• Downvote 1

2-6-2015   Intel Guru TNT Tony  [via Adept1] There is light at the end of the tunnel – so much light that we can feel the warmth! This is it!   Everything is falling into place.

---- OH so after this hiccup we should exchange next week, right?

lighttunneltrain-300x300.png

And the warmth you feel is diesel exhaust

being pushed ahead of the train by a tail wind...

So what are you sayin Luigi

That there are people making up lies about the iraqi dinar on the Internet ?

Are they making it up trying to find a sucker just to make money off advertisements on their web site

Or trying get get enough people to buy dinars to create a de oand for them ?

The only one that can create demand is the cbi and the govt of iraq

Or they can create a mess if they are dumb enough

• Upvote 1