Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCANDAL NBC's Tom Brokaw reportedly wants Brian Williams fired over fabricated Iraq helicopter story

vietnam1969

He can join Dan rather and all those fired off msnbc for lying

But especially he can join Hillarious in her sniper fire lie.

Main MenuCBS Philly

CBS3_yellow_42x22 KYW50th_Logo_WITHOUT square 29h lt_blue philly_94wip_new wphtnew

Sharyl Attkisson: Brian Williams Not Alone; Hillarious Clinton Lied About Being Shot At In Bosnia

Share this:More Sharing Services Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email

(credit: Scott Olson/Getty Images)

(credit: Scott Olson/Getty Images)

By Chris Stigall

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — In the wake of NBC Anchor Brian Williams apologizing for a story that he has told a number of times in which he falsely claims to have been in a helicopter that was shot at by a rocket-propelled grenade, former CBS investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson shared a similar story about presidential hopeful Hillarious Clinton with WPHT morning host Chris Stigall in November of 2014.

“I had come home from an overseas trip vacation and my husband says, ‘when you went to Bosnia 12 years ago with the First Lady, were you shot at?’ and I’m like ‘No. I think that I would know if we were shot at.”

The trip was one in which the two women were with the First Daughter, Sinbad, and among others Sheryl Crow, and was one that Hillarious had called a “work trip” and Attkisson remembers as “a lovely thing.”

READ: Corrupt Philly Cop Gets Long Prison Sentence For Ripping Off Drug Dealers

“No, she must have made another trip there, because she’s not talking about our trip”, said Attkisson when asked by her husband if she was sure that she had not been shot at on that trip.

“I mean it was a hostile area and they told us there was a slight chance there could be hostilities, but if anybody had shot at us, I mean, it wasn’t any place where she had to be. We would have landed somewhere else if someone was shooting at us. We wouldn’t have landed among sniper fire and ran to a car.”

Attkisson still has the video from her story notes that compared what Clinton said happened vs. what she says actually happened.

“The video showed, and I thought that this was a pretty good way to explain it—I put her in a box saying ‘we get off the plane and we had to duck and run for cover and there was sniper fire and then I show the video of what was really happening and she’s getting off the plane and she’s waving, shaking hands with a little school

Edited by dontlop

Conan Mocks Brian Williams By Inserting The Anchor Into World Events

2015-02-06-TBS-Conan-Williams.jpg?itok=S

Conan O'Brien poked fun of NBC's Brian Williams on the late Thursday/early Friday edition of his TBS program over his false Iraq War claim. O'Brien played a montage of the anchor's own footage from NBC Nightly News, but edited it to insert the journalist into news events from recent years – including having Williams fly the "Miracle on the Hudson" plane landing in 2009 and make the first ascent of the Dawn Wall of Yosemite's El Capitan.

O'Brien, who used to work for NBC himself, introduced mash-up with a brief summary of the Williams controversy, and added, "But I don't think this is the only time Brian Williams has tried to get in on someone else's glory. We did some research. Take a look."

• Upvote 4

All news outlets fabricate, responsbile journalism went out the door

many years ago. If one thinks it is only Mr. Williams who fabricates or

exagerrates issues, they have not been paying much attention.

Thanks vietnam1969 for the story.

All news outlets fabricate, responsbile journalism went out the door

many years ago. If one thinks it is only Mr. Williams who fabricates or

exagerrates issues, they have not been paying much attention.

Thanks vietnam1969 for the story.

you are welcome   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2