Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 2-11-2015

fredst

Hello Adam,

Thanks for keeping us current on events! I have a question as well that maybe off the beat and path! I'm pretty sure that my dinar is authentic Iraqi currency post Saddam. Once an RV is announced, what is stopping greedy individuals that we are dealing with from declaring that ones currency is counterfeit??? Call me craZy, but I see a lot of bank officials doing unscrupulous things to get ahead!

Can you give a brief scenario on how the process should go. If my dinar is declared counterfeit, will I be allowed to seek a second opinion????????

• Upvote 2

Fredst and Iceberg, this isn't the "official" Texas Granny thread. She usually starts that one on Sunday or Monday. So you might wait til then to ask these questions... otherwise Adam might not get answers to you. Just a bit of information for you.

Please post your questions below for Adam's Wednesday update.

Please do NOT respond to the questions posted!    :shakehead:

Responses that are not on topic will be removed!    :surgeon:

:cowboy2:

Looks like a couple of members couldn't wait for this thread this week. I have merged their posts into this one.

That's the reason there are 3 posts above this one. Please continue to post your questions below.
Edited by TexasGranny
  • Upvote 1

Hey Adam! Do you recommend a certain note-denomination of the Dinar..?  I have the $5Ks, $10Ks & $25Ks notes.  All I hold is the hard currency.  Do you recommend purchasing lower denominations....or are we relatively safe with those listed above..?

In addition, would you mind commenting on the Dong?

Thanks

Adam,

Given all of the activity coming out of Iraq over the last 6-8 weeks, what are your current thoughts about the timing of an RV?

With all of your study and contacts providing you insight, are you optimistic that it would, barring something catastrophic, occur during Q1 or Q2 of this year?

Regards.

What do you make of Abadi saying, twice, that Iraq has set aside 5 billion iraqi dinars which would be almost 450,000,000 USD for rebuilding? The link has both videos of Abadi speaking at Davos and in Berlin (also the times at which he says that)   http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/196640-delta-abadi-from-germany-5-billion-dinars-440-million-dollars/.

Edited by jpriceisright

Thinking ahead, what is the area code going to be for the phone number that is going to be used to call us about the RV? I am asking because I ignore a bunch of calls with area codes from all over the US trying to sell me stuff I dont need. I do not want to accidently ignore your call to me, thats all. Also thanks for what you do.

Adam,

I have read so much conflicting news lately. One article said that there is no rv/RI and that the rate would just grow over the years. Your thoughts on this.  Also, Iraq such a rich country, don't you think it would at least come out .50 +?  Do you feel Abadi will begin to show rate on Thursday as stated in his earlier information for publication?  Thank you

• Upvote 1

There not only won't be an RV; there cannot be an RV.  with 42 trillion dinars in circulation, an RV at only $1 per dinar would make the currency in circulation worth more than 80% of the country's currencies in the world, combined.  It just is not possible to RV without first reducing the money supply.  Furthermore, you cannot reduce the money supply unless you gradually raise the value of the dinar.  It is a process that the CBI has stated will take up to 4 years......

Your take on this comment please!

Hello Adam and Mods - In your opinion do you think we will have to wait another 2 to 4 years for possible RV?  The reason I ask is because even though Iraq have passed/approved the Budget it seems like they are having hard time passing the HCL and other important laws - So I just wanted to know in detail what your intel is saying about Iraq and possible RV sometime this year....Thanks again

IQD 5 Trillion against US$440 billion is an exchange rate of 1:1136 or US$0.0008802 per IQD 1 or US$880.20 per IQD Million.

That rate is appreciatively stronger against the USD by (1166 – 1136) / 1166.

That’s an uptick of approximately 2.57% and might very well be the new rate displayed soon on the CBI home page.

Hi Adam,

I read an blurb stating the only dinar being affected are the circulated dinars in Iraq.  I find this an odd statement. Wouldn't our UNcirculated dinars be treated exactly the same way?  Also, when a person travels overseas, he can purchase the country's currency at a bank in the US  so he has (that country's currency) handy when arriving in that country.  When he returns to the states, he can trade in the foreign currency for US dollars.  There is no tax involved.  Why is that different than when this RV happens?  We are trading in our dinars for US dollars. Why would this be taxed?? Can you expound on this please?  Thanks

• Upvote 2

Adam,

I read something recently which said that we cannot expect an RV to take place until the country of Iraq was "more secure".  It does make sense that they would not want to RV prior to having ISIS well under control.  I know we can never trust our news outlets here in the US to provide the real picture.  I did read today in Foxnews.com that Iraq is asking for additional military support from the US.  Based on your sources and on a scale of 1 - 10, with 10 being very secure, where do you believe that the country of Iraq is as a whole in terms of their security?  I do appreciate your thoughts and no I am not asking for a time frame.  After all the time that we have needed to wait, I know we will eventually see the day. Thank you. 

HI Adam.....I thought the HCA was on the agenda for Tuesday???  I am getting frustrated that this blessing is just not coming in the near future.  There always seems to be delays and setbacks. Last week the articles were very clear that the HCA would be read in this session TODAY.  Didn't happen.  Wonder what their excuse is this time.  Thank you for everything you and your staff do.