Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI instructs banks to be prepared?

Luigi1

from another source...

This latest Guru rumor just in.

Tlar  The central bank expressed willingness to provide expertise and training and the rest of the facilities in order to facilitate the development of counting and sorting operations in banks

Tlar  The central bank also urged banks to establish centers of currency counting and sorting using modern mechanization to ensure deposit of banknotes by banks with the Central Bank of Iraq and is free of shortage and damaged.    http://www.cbi.iq/do...-e 5-2-2015.pdf

Tlar    xxx, gulp,  I am feeling like I did on my honeymoon in 1969.  All tingly.  Go CBI.  tlar

Tlar   For my money, this is the article of the day.  tlar

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/196356-press-release-cbi-announcement-02052014/

• press release ), the Directorate General of issuance and cabinets held at the Central Bank of Iraq, an expanded meeting with representatives of the banks to inform them on how to deal with banknotes in accordance with modern techniques in counting and examination .    :eyebrows: 
    02/05/2015

• Upvote 3

mmmmmm    I  am not  sure ,  this  could  be  meaning  that  with the dollar  being  held off at  auction  the dinar will start  too come back into markets  , and  back too the banks ,  they  need too  be able  too  tell if it is  real  or  fake ,    also  " it  might  tell of  a rise in value  "    and   the dinar  will flow  like  a river  back too home base  central !    central bank  that is  

mmmmmm    I  am not  sure ,  this  could  be  meaning  that  with the dollar  being  held off at  auction  the dinar will start  too come back into markets  , and  back too the banks ,  they  need too  be able  too  tell if it is  real  or  fake ,    also  " it  might  tell of  a rise in value  "    and   the dinar  will flow  like  a river  back too home base  central !    central bank  that is  

One way of reducing the IQD note count of 40 Trillion is to remove from circulation most damaged or worn notes in country.

I believe the lower the note counts removed from the streets the higher the rate. IMO.

Iraq cant increase the value 1,000% 40 Trillion IQD at this time. That's more money in circulation of all currencie around the globe.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

WOW I get the meganegs for telling the truth!

None of you have ever heard the one "Banks are getting trained!"  ???

It's such a classic!

Well, I'll see everyone here in 7 days with no RV.

--- Walter

We ALL know the truth. Its the constant negativity that emanates from your posts that are the turn off.  Do you have to come in and crap on every single post that hints at a possible RV?

-

• Upvote 15

Even I agree with you Markinsa.  Reinman, why don't you ask a question sometime instead of telling everyone you know everything?  That might be a nice change.  And that suggestion is coming from someone who could drown your negativity in sorrow.

DW

• Upvote 7

It's such a classic!

--- Walter

Another article CBI getting ready.

2-6-15 Tlar: A while back the Finance Committee checks the procedures with the CBI on how they intend to deal with destruction of the currency as it comes in, procedures and such.  I don't think they are talking about destroying USD. Then we see the CBI get all the dinars from the independent banks as a prime requirement to sell USD. Then we see the bank setting up a processing center to collect currencies and now we see them training the banks on how to detect counterfeit currencies as they come rolling in. It does make you go hmmmm. I would say that the CBI is getting ready to do something because ...it doesn't look like the normal course of business especially coupled with the CBI's recently announced  proposed massive loan to these same banks involved in the process - - - drum roll please - - - in dinars.

• Upvote 4

It's such a classic!

--- Walter

Maybe you should stay out of the rumor section and just contribute in the news sections ... I don't believe I've ever seen any comments from you on the news articles
  • Upvote 1

how do you put someone on ignore list?

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

Try that link above, or clck on the drop down area to the left of your username at the top right of this screen and to the left of "Sign Out".  Then click on "Manage Ignore Prefs". :twothumbs:

-

Maybe you should stay out of the rumor section and just contribute in the news sections ... I don't believe I've ever seen any comments from you on the news articles

They're few and far between, I HAVE posted news before.

The fact is, there is no news that directly points to an RV, only a LOP.

Everyone is trying to spin news toward an RV in the next few days, and that simply won't happen.

You've seen it from the hype last week with ZERO results this week.

The fact remains that Iraq simply is NOT READY for monetary reform yet, and the budget is NOT LINKED to an RV -- we've seen that before.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So therefore, anything said in regard to an RV within the next 72 hours after Gazette publishing the budget, etc. I WILL SHOOT DOWN.

2-6-2015   Intel Guru Bluwolf   Waiting for Gazette news, rv follows up to 72 hours after the fact, no veto shall be issued period.

No delays whatsoever...that is where we stand, fine and simple...

So let's watch THIS ONE and you'll see what I mean.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!

EVERYTHING IS PUMPER HYPE!!

NO RV THIS MONTH!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4