Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Taxation without representation

Just paid my fine to obamacare

I was wondering what I got for my tax, after all the Supreme Court said it was a tax

So what represents that tax for me , that I paid ?

I got nothing , I still have to pay all my medical bills in full by myself so I got nothing for that tax

And this is an individual tax based on my salary on my individual federal taxes that I had to pay this

And I get zero for it

Taxation without representation

Taxes for schools , roads , security , yes I get something for my taxes but obama care I get nothing !

So in my view obama was right it's a fine , not a tax

The only reason it was passed by the Supreme Court was the Supreme Court said it was a tax therefore legal

I beg to differ

I think we should have an obamacadillac law passed , why shouldn't I get to drive a Cadillac just because I can't afford it

I don't go to doctors because they cost to much

But I got to pay someone else's doctor bills

But I get nothing for paying the tax , they don't chip in and pay my doctor bills if I do decide to go to the doctors , so since I paid my obamacare "tax" don't cha think I should be entitled to something?

Well I get absolutly nothing for my "tax "

And they did say it's a tax and obama agreed after they said it was a tax he said yep , its a tax

But he forgot the part about the no representation part

Now either I paid something towards obamacare by way of that tax or I was fined

Which is it ?

Fine ?

Or

Tax?

If it's a tax a portion of that tax should be going to some percentage of my doctor bills if I should ever have any

Edited by dontlop

No the majority of Americans are against this and it was shoved down our throats by communist dictators led by the obama regime

They didn't represent the Americans they represented themselves and their self interests to get government control of the citizens of United states

We're the citizens of Washington dc represented ?

Edited by dontlop

No the majority of Americans are against this and it was shoved down our throats by communist dictators led by the obama regime

They didn't represent the Americans they represented themselves and their self interests to get government control of the citizens of United states

We're the citizens of Washington dc represented ?

Dang! I am sensing a dislike for our established government here?

It passed both Houses, who even as we discuss this, are attempting to repeal/replace the law!