Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

And Larrylo climbs out on that limb and throws down the gut feeling of ..... March $1-2.50.  Sweet!  I like it I'm just curious if what you have for lunch has any effect on the rate?  Maybe something hot and spicy makes for a higher rate???    If so, I'm willing to pitch in to the "FEED Larry Lunch" fund

Edited by okane
  • Upvote 5

Feb 4th 2015- Feb 4th 2111... Rate anywhere between .01- Terry K's 8.13

But seriously, i feel like March will be the month we will see an RV, at at least 1.00- 2.50. Just a gut feeling, and my guts been wrong plenty of times, so odds are in my favor.

No offense, but if this comes in at that rate it will be the dreaded bunny ear.  Way too many dinar in circulation to even dream of that.  If it comes in between .10 to a dollar that would be amazing.   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Some people read tea leaves.

I'm going to read the poop splatters

on the bottom of my cage.

Back in a minute...

( insert elevator music here )

After carfully examining the patterns on

the bottom of my cage, I see two possible

dates rates.

The first, February 12th, at 1 IQD  :1 USD.

The second, the day after I give up

and sell back to Ali, at 1 IQD : 3.23 USD.

• Upvote 4

The only person that has been right so far 11 Bravo says March 2015 if it doesnt happen the he says look to mid 2016! I didn't like the message in 2012! but he was right. It looks good for March 2015. So I'm prayin it RV's next month! If it don't Looks like we are in for a long wait! :twocents:

No offense, but if this comes in at that rate it will be the dreaded bunny ear.  Way too many dinar in circulation to even dream of that.  If it comes in between .10 to a dollar that would be amazing.   

at 10c  likely even better than a buck ( a buck might tempt them to castrate the zeros... and in that case nothing gained at all...)..

At 10c we roughly make 100 fold our investment...Not bad.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

at 10c likely even better than a buck ( a buck might tempt them to castrate the zeros... and in that case nothing gained at all...)..

At 10c we roughly make 100 fold our investment...Not bad.

I couldn't agree more! If see more than a dollar I will assume the worst. .27 cents feels right to me.