Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

4 February 2015 Adam Montana weekly

Adam Montana

No worries Adam...waiting seems to be the name of the game with these folks...but Sandfly to you for keepin' it real and we know this things is gonna pop...this baby is long overdue...maybe it's time for a C-section...lol...just a thought!!! :)

Maybe a good laugh will help pass the time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv1gka1KtrM

Hey...speaking of Sandfly...where is that fella???  :shrug: 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 5

Thanks Adam - Well back to the waiting game as usually - It's hard to get excited any more with this ride....My head is spinning and heart rate very HIGH!!! This ride will drive you nuts.....I will continue to wait and take me some head-ache medicine..... :confused2:

• Upvote 3

Tank...I think you just need more coffee buddy!!!  :eyebrows: 

77034_277341969054864_1838714596_n.jpg?o

Of course we could all use a little more

of what this guy exhibits!!!  B) 

301179_276797622442632_1283299934_n.jpg?

I know...some of us just wanna blow off some steam..ummm..

..not quite what I had in mind, but hey...whatever floats yur boat!!!  :macarena: 

483525_273806539408407_808634863_n.png?o

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 6

It's getting really tough to stay grounded. I tend to be a positive person - and have always tried to look at this in a positive light.  If I get any more positive I'm going to be absolutely ionic!

Tank - You sure ...

f5caf19ec97de310a5400ec74299335d.jpg

2d8d18f2bf8206f6d645972017b9104a.jpg

Thanks Adam - Another day to live staying grounded - but it's harder and harder not to be charged up about when we may disembark from this ride !!!

• Upvote 6

Thank you Adam for your inspiring post.....hopefully you will NEED to do a drive by or send an e mail OR ... send a TEXT shortly ( avoiding the word SOON) I think that word is perhaps my LEAST favorite in the English language :shrug:. But it will become my FAVORITE word when I need to say, I'll be at the bank SOON !! :twothumbs: WH

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam for answering my question. I guess it is only human nature that when things get moving (like the budget) and then slow down again to think that there are new problem that have come up. I would never make it as a politician. My solution to problems would be to open up a big can of WHOOP ASS and start making the rounds. Nah, a can of that stuff cost to much. 

Go Parliament, Go RV.

• Upvote 2