Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The CBI is ready to Revalue the Dinar

Great summary Vietnam 1969, I enjoyed the read and agree with your thought process. Their are many pieces of this puzzle that are skillfully being put into place and its hard to ignore the facts. I believe we are progressing at a rapid pace and its difficult to understand and keep up with the changing events, translations and members input here in DV, but you sir have done a fine job and your efforts are very much appreciated.

Thank you, and I hope and pray we all see this to the end and the fruits of our labor rewarded.

• Upvote 11

It is not a capital gain but net income when reporting your taxes folks.

Please remind me, because I have trouble remembering from time to time. What is the benefit of having this be " net income " verses " capital gains " . I know it's a tax thing, and that this article says if true this tax should be around what 15-20%? Verses 30-60%.? Someone plz clarify for me, that's all folks.

Vietnam1969: Thanks for your service to this country and let me brag on you for the excellent research you did on this article. Atta boys and Hoo rahs to you.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1