Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trinity's Take: Banking Sector Reform, Why the IQD must revalue

Thanks again for the recap Trinity, I love how you bring it all together in a brief. With all the confusing articles and mis-information, it's hard to find the reality or initial plan that has been laid out from the begining. This truly is a great read, and helps us all stay grounded.

Thanks again,

Iraq doesn't HAVE to do diddley squat anytime soon ---

1/3 of the country is occupied by terrorists, the economic infrastructure isn't where it needs to be,

so Iraq is in a nice slow HOLDING PATTERN.

If they were going to RV, it would've already happened.

• Downvote 5

Great work Trinity

So Trinity....how long do you think before they actually do something?

thx 2fast4u2c.  i am really not the one to ask because i have been regarded by my close friends as 'the wet blanket"...always putting people's fire out.  i believe they have to get the restrictions take care of to even consider adding value to the dinar.  the restrictions being namely political dissension and financial sector inhibitors; banking and trade reform.  we will not see these things right themselves overnight.  it is going to be slow going but at least iraq is definitely moving in the right direction.

• Upvote 1