Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trinity's Take: Banking Sector Reform, Why the IQD must revalue

Excellent evaluation and post TrinityeXchange, when piecing these articles together along with your thoughts we now know the path that the CBI and WB are taking. We have said in past posts that in order for Iraq to become competitive on the worlds stage the only alternative is to re value the currency, easier said then done. The way you have laid everything out in a easy to understand format was well written and we can plainly see a clear and precise direction this investment of ours is taking.

Very much appreciated my friend.

• Upvote 9

Amazing and well thought out analysis of the situation at hand.  I remember reading those articles on the WB site, and for the life of me couldn't figure out how they were going to be able to pull it all off given the then-current situation.  It's becoming a lot clearer now - Thanks Trinity!!

• Upvote 5

Great Post Trinity.

Thank you for taking the time to put this together.!

This is why I love DV for people like Trinity, Yota, TBomb, Buti, The clown, dontlop, deniscanada, Adam and many others.!!

Step by step iraq continue moving forward.

Go Iraq

Go world bank

Go trinity

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go strong $1.13:1

• Upvote 8

Trinity - - I shared your post with friends who were most grateful for your analysis.  Here is one response I was asked to pass on to you.

appreciate the post.  Entire analysis by TrinityeXchange was excellent, but what tipped it all over into supercalifragilistic for me was Arabic translations spelling out not only the need to RV but that RV is part of WB and Iraq's long-range plan (2009 - 2013 +) for economic growth.  I've been kicked back for a while, but I think it's definitely Miller Time.  tongue.gif

A++++ thread.  Thanks for the comments, everyone.  Best thoughts ~ DW

PS -- Hi-Five, if it is possible please pass along my gratitude to TrinityeXchange for preparing this thoughtful and insightful analysis.  Cudos to him for writing it ... and you for bringing it.  Never read one word by TrinityeXchange before your post.  That's a pity.

• Upvote 2