Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mac Daddy

jimanita

WOW..............

Now that was funny.

I'm no Obama fan but that guy is a wack job!!

The scary part is he is serious!!

wack job? Why because everything he just said is true? Obviously you have no clue as to what is going on. You're another patsy who follows the sheep

comment from sunlass: I meant to give you a heads up point and accidentally hit the down arrow. IM SORRY!

GEAUX RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

wack job? Why because everything he just said is true? Obviously you have no clue as to what is going on. You're another patsy who follows the sheep

ok financeminister this is the second time you have attacked me. Your posts don't match your avatar.

I can assure you that I am very aware of what Obama is doing to this country, and I am as mad about it as anyone.

I refuse to argue with someone with an obvious mental deficiency and if you are on board with this idot then you are not worth my time.

I can just picture the two of you singing along together at the end of this video.

Have a great day MINISTER!

I support the President and the first lady. I'm sure there's not many on this forum..

Go Obama

I'm a supporter also. It amazes me how many on here aren't and are so willling to be negative and rude about Obama. People have forgotten how bad things were when he took office. It won't be fixed over night. It will take time to undue what Howdy Doodey did to the country.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

I voted for Obama and really regret it now. He has done completely the opposite of what he campaigned on. I pray for him everyday, but I know he is running this country into the ground. I am so ashamed and embarrased that I voted for him.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Let us not forget that he (Bush) also put ALL of US into this investment.

Inadvertently or not can be debated.

If Bush and his cronies had not lied and made up reasons to invade Iraq, unprovoked. Had he not caused the deaths of close to 200,000 Iraqis, and 4,693

US soldiers. Had he not destroyed a countries infrastructure, instigating all the radicals that hate us, and allowing them to recruit more and more haters. Yes, we would not have the opportunity to be millionaires.

Myself, i would sacrifice many millions to save all those lives.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

cdew,

So you mean to tell me you would take this invesment over millions of americans having jobs and thousands of soldiers thier lives back. Bush is sitting back waiting for this currency to rv just like us so he can be a little richer than he already is.

GO OBAMA!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

cdew,

So you mean to tell me you would take this invesment over millions of americans having jobs and thousands of soldiers thier lives back. Bush is sitting back waiting for this currency to rv just like us so he can be a little richer than he already is.

GO OBAMA!!!!

No,

You completely misunderstood me. I NEVER said I condone the war, or Bush.

What I said was that Bush, weather inadvertently or not, put all of us in this situation.

I voted for Obama and really regret it now. He has done completely the opposite of what he campaigned on. I pray for him everyday, but I know he is running this country into the ground. I am so ashamed and embarrased that I voted for him.

Don't feel bad, I have talked o more people than you could believe that did the same as you. I for one did not vote for him and I sure wish more people could see what is truly happening. I hear the same thing over and over from the blind that he inherited all the problems. Yes there were some problems and yes you can't please everyone all of the time but obama is way out of line and is doing much more damage than any person I have seen and he is to arrogant and prejudiced to do the right thing.

God help us.

2012, please hurry up!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

You are correct but most of all you are an honest person who can admit when they have made a mistake. Many of us did and now truely regret it. The guy is a joke and will do terrible damage to this country before we can get him out of office. Those that continue to supprot him will see it differently before he is done. God Bless America.

• Upvote 3

if you people don't like what OUR President is doing than MOVE

Obama is the one whos citizenship is still in question. So he can move and you can go with him. He's doing a terrible job and that is plain as day. Get over him cause he's out in the next election for SURE!

• Upvote 5

Don't feel bad, I have talked o more people than you could believe that did the same as you. I for one did not vote for him and I sure wish more people could see what is truly happening. I hear the same thing over and over from the blind that he inherited all the problems. Yes there were some problems and yes you can't please everyone all of the time but obama is way out of line and is doing much more damage than any person I have seen and he is to arrogant and prejudiced to do the right thing.

God help us.

2012, please hurry up!

Well put and I agree. We are in deep trouble and he is burying us deeper. How a person who displays the 101st Airborn patch could support him when his brothers in arms are in Afganistan begging for troops is beyond me. His hold up on deploying more troops to Afganistan is getting soldiers killed everyday. Maybe that is his intent.

I support the President and the first lady. I'm sure there's not many on this forum..

Go Obama

This man is holding up support for your brothers in arms in Afganistan and you think he's ok while they are dieing. He apolygizes for our country like we have done something wrong which we have not. He disgraces us with his errogant weaknesses everywhere he goes. Shame on you! I for one would request you remove the 101st Airborn patch from your name as You disgrace it to.

• Upvote 1

Well put and I agree. We are in deep trouble and he is burying us deeper. How a person who displays the 101st Airborn patch could support him when his brothers in arms are in Afganistan begging for troops is beyond me. His hold up on deploying more troops to Afganistan is getting soldiers killed everyday. Maybe that is his intent.

why don't you guys wake up and stop blaming Obama and Bush, they don't care about you! Everyone wants to point the finger, politics is a big game that us pions argue about while they are laughing at us. Both parties are the enemy of the people. They care about themselves and staying in power! Focus on your family yourself and make your money!!!!