Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 2-4-2015

TexasGranny

Adam sorry about your packers not making it. But I was wondering...I read an article stating there was a plan to make some great changes in the economic system by or on February 12...could you share your opinion about this and what is the next process concerning the budget being it was approved? And lastly, when this does rv...are we all going to the same bank to cash in or are there other locations you will make us aware of when the time comes? Thanks!!!

How long after the HCL is passed will we see a change,and how long will it take  for the exchange rate hit the banks in the U.S,Im just trying to understand...,how do i find you RV cash guide. thanks for your time.

Try here

www.dinarsupport.com/support/dl.php?type=d&id=1

Hey Adam,

Exciting times for sure here in Dinarland - thanks for keeping those of us considered too flighty grounded. 

I'll await your text before ordering that helicopter I've always wanted!!

Homemade-helicopter.gif

• Upvote 3

I saw a story (sorry, other computer, no link) suggesting that the totus (teleprompter of the usa) was going to target offshore corporations with a 14% tax. Hypothetically, this could affect us folks with an IBC, no?

Agreeing with G12LF, I'm thinking less picks (for Rogers) and a more entertaining game would have occurred last night had the cheeseheads been part of the Big Game. ??? :) Either way, thanks for everything!

This is my first question on your forum, Adam!

A few days ago I saw a comment from someone who said that Iraq could possibly cash in dinars from within Iraq only and not from people outside of Iraq after the RV takes effect.

How likely do you think that could be? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me but it's something I had not thought of before and I just wanted to put this question out on the forum. Thanks for your response!

Sorry, here is what I was referring to.  Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Dinar fall against the dollar after the central bank's actions and recommendations budget

Author: BS, MK 
Editor: BS 2.2.2015 eighteen past three p.m.number of readings: 139 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Economic Commission attributed the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Monday, rising dollar exchange rate of the dinar in the Iraqi market to the decisions taken by the Central Bank during the past few days to support the economic development that, while likely economist return of the dollar to normal rates through a simple period, attributing the reason for the rise to "rush" banking offices to buy the dollar, as well as reducing the quantities sold by the central bank as recommended by the general budget.

http://www.almadapre...لدولار-بعد-إجرا

The market rate is now 1250.   Yesterday, the market rate was 1235 Dinars to the dollar.  This may cause a stir, until the CBI gets their mechanism worked out.

http://www.cbi.iq/do...GE_AUCTIONS.pdf

• Upvote 1

Adam, since the CBI is independent and can do the RV at any time that it wants to, what is holding them up? Is there something we don't know about or are they just being "BULLLHEADED" and refuse to do the RV until they feel like it?

Kind of like the FED playing around with the interest rates here at home.

The old boy on the face of my dinars is going to need a shave if they keep putting it off. Oh well, it will happen when it happens and, I like the rest, will just have to wait. But it still makes you wonder.

Go RV and whatever else needs to happen.

Thanks Adam 

Excellent job Adam keeping us all updated through the many years. Thank You. As of this writing, Oil cracked $52.00 pbl. $56.00 pbl was set in the budget. Does this expedite an HCL agreement and exchange rate should oil start rising again? RV and the Jets are right around the corner for great things !!!!!

Adam

With Iraq being the second largest country in oil fields couldn't they make a ton of money in natural gas by franking(spelling?) and offset the down oil prices? there are several oil companies in the us making a lot of money doing this. If they do not have the expertise in this area I am sure there would be companies that would go over there and show them how to do it for a share of the profit.