Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mtn Goat "Re-Positioning Iraq For Wealth" Very Long !!

UNEEK

Whatever/whoever 'she' is, 'she' is STILL a good story teller!  It takes talent to write all those words, being fiction or non-fiction!!........ :tiphat:

Gurus got talent. A possible show

UNEEK - Thank you for bring it over. If Mt. Goat is a NJ male then oh well.

This transformation will take time and a lot more needs to be done for sure.

Don't worry about any negs and they can't neg you they only neg themselves

Peace,

Come on RV

Good post. Agreed.

• Upvote 5

I can't say the whole post is BS but they do not need lower denoms to open up the ATM's. I went to bank of Baghdad website and they have a ton of them in use. It'll even give you the withdrawal instructions and quantities in thousands ie. 25000, 50,000, up to 175,000 dinars or more so I say with extreme confidence needing lower denoms for the ATM's is pure buffalo bagels

Since this writer is very adept at what they do (manipulation) I figured I'd fill everyone in on the Bauxite "facts".

I'm a mineral geek.

Australia is far and away the largest producer. Iraq doesn't even rate.

http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/mcs/2014/mcs2014.pdf

Iraq has very small and scattered Karst bauxite and bauxitic claystones found in the  Anbar Governorate and is LOCALLY used for refractories.

Busted! :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

"Brian Williams Syndrome".  Funny, she is in the same boat as all the others who pick a week, then back off, pick another, then back off. And those CBI and UST contacts?? Next thing we know, she will claim to have taken a RPG while hiking the German mountains with Mein Kinder. Cheezusssss....................

ReinMan...why so happy??

Edited by King Bean

YOU GUYS are the suckers for believing an RV this month, and I certainly don't need you.

See everyone here in 7 days!

You have got it backwards, we don't need you. Who ever said when we thought it would RV?

Edited by dinarmite
  • Upvote 1

Since this writer is very adept at what they do (manipulation) I figured I'd fill everyone in on the Bauxite "facts".

I'm a mineral geek.

Australia is far and away the largest producer. Iraq doesn't even rate.

BURN!

Thanks for busting another hypester!

One of my Uni profs was the co-author of MANUAL OF MINERALOGY.

Required reading for every geology major and minor.

YAY for balancing sorosilicate reactions!

And.....you people DO need me or you'll just keep on worshiping every hype story that comes down the pike.

Tony and DC are your Jesus and you need to be woken up from your Saviorgasm.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

And.....you people DO need me or you'll just keep on worshiping every hype story that comes down the pike.

Tony and DC are your Jesus and you need to be woken up from your Saviorgasm.

The ONLY time I have ever read Tony or DC is when you post it along with your arrogance.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2-9-2015   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Al-Abadi along with the CBI have to make a decision soon on when to RV this currency.  I believe this decision has already been made weeks ago and we are now in the final countdown window now that the budget is truly done and the government is fully formed. Can Iraq be fully positioned with all these new laws in time to open and begin spending this 2015 budget?  ...a new window of opportunity for an RV is staring us right in the face for this week – and more than ever before!   It could not get any better!  ...we are literally just waiting for the news of a hand full of new laws to get forwarded to parliament and then voted on by parliament.  

---- ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!!  We gotta wait for some laws to be passed.

Anyone see that coming?

Got it covered in the Wheel Of Fate up there.

As well as the Perfect Window comment....

Anyway how long do you think parliament will take with those laws? 

Remember this is Iraqi parliament, so you've been set up with a new excuse that buys a few weeks of time for the next big PUMP and story and next excuse, and the circle continues!!

Sick of it yet?

Cuz it's gonna go on for another few years.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2-9-2015   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Al-Abadi along with the CBI have to make a decision soon on when to RV this currency.  I believe this decision has already been made weeks ago and we are now in the final countdown window now that the budget is truly done and the government is fully formed. Can Iraq be fully positioned with all these new laws in time to open and begin spending this 2015 budget?  ...a new window of opportunity for an RV is staring us right in the face for this week – and more than ever before!   It could not get any better!  ...we are literally just waiting for the news of a hand full of new laws to get forwarded to parliament and then voted on by parliament.  

---- ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!!  We gotta wait for some laws to be passed.

Anyone see that coming?

Got it covered in the Wheel Of Fate up there.

As well as the Perfect Window comment....

Anyway how long do you think parliament will take with those laws? 

Remember this is Iraqi parliament, so you've been set up with a new excuse that buys a few weeks of time for the next big PUMP and story and next excuse, and the circle continues!!

Sick of it yet?

Cuz it's gonna go on for another few years.

Luig? Is that you?

-

• Upvote 1