Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki denies his quest to return to the "political theater" reaffirms: I will not go back to the prime minister,

yota691

17936.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto

The former prime minister who currently serves as Vice President Nuri al-Maliki

Author: AHF, HAA, RS 
Editor: AHF, RS 2/2/2015 twenty-eight past seven p.m. number of readings: 133 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Denied Vice President Nuri al-Maliki on Monday, seeking to return to the political scene again, despite frequent appearances in local media and the recent visit to Iran, stressing that he would not return to the post of prime minister, but if people request it.

Maliki said in an interview with The Associated Press US and seen by the (long-Presse), "I have no interest in reference to the inaugural post for eight years, unless the people demand it." In reference to the post of prime minister, who gave up his claim after strong objections from the Iraqi political forces.

He denied al-Maliki, "his quest to return to the political stage again despite frequent appearances in local media and the recent visit to Iran."

Al-Maliki's decision to step down in August has raised the hopes of forming a new government be able to generally Daash threats and prevent the possibilities of dividing the country stand.

The former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said in the 14 August 2014, the assignment of the post of prime minister in favor of Haider al-Abadi, who form the current government, in which al-Maliki took the position of vice president.

15187.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

Author: Editor: br Reporter:

Number of Views: 4

03/02/2015 15:10

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: accused Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, on Tuesday, the military establishment as comprising "corrupt and incompetent", trained by the US military, but they are divided Iraq, and Zarroh rupture, and denied that he plans to return to the premiership again.

Maliki said in an interview with the agency, "Alasyoshitd Press", in response to reports circulated US newspapers famous stressed several times that the "intentions" of former Prime Minister going to be back judgment, "I have no intention to return to the office of prime minister, which she held for eight years and did not plan to return to the referee again. "

Maliki said "I respect the people's decision, and if so decided by the people and elected me again Salbi this call."

On the other hand, accused Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, the military establishment as being "of corrupt and incompetent, trained by the US military, but they are divided Iraq, and Zarroh rupture."

It is noteworthy that Nuri al-Maliki, who is vice president of the republic now, he had headed the Iraqi government for the earlier sessions lasted from 2006 until 2014, but those eight years, during which a lot of clashes and exchange of charges and political fray because of the objection most of the political blocs on the person-Maliki.