Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling

pokerplayer

Again and those are the numbers for the amount of dinar the total value and not the "note count". They don't have 40trillion 1-dinar notes out there. The majority are 25K dinar notes in the billion to two billion range and the other face value notes in lesser amounts. The more notes taken off the streets out of circulation will greatly reduce the total amount of dinar value in circulation. By A LOT. They get it down to 1 billion notes with way less high face value ones and you're looking at only several trillion dinar value total. That's what we want.

Cbi has the note count on its web site

It shows how many notes in every denomination from 25k thru 50k

It pretty easy to figure out

Just add 6 zeros and devide by the denomination

It's right around 4 billion notes just like they said they have

Not much has changed as far as money supply

I wouldn't be surprised if the money supply doidnt grow this year

The charts will show if they do

Only time will tell

Again and those are the numbers for the amount of dinar the total value and not the "note count". They don't have 40trillion 1-dinar notes out there. The majority are 25K dinar notes in the billion to two billion range and the other face value notes in lesser amounts. The more notes taken off the streets out of circulation will greatly reduce the total amount of dinar value in circulation. By A LOT. They get it down to 1 billion notes with way less high face value ones and you're looking at only several trillion dinar value total. That's what we want.

Go to the links in my post #22, The speadsheet has the note count.

So just to confirm...you believe the note count currently sits just below 1 billion. So a while back they said they were taking it from 4 billion notes to 1 billion notes...it appears as if they have done that?

No, if you look at the Page17.xlsx attachment, Cell I60, i made an estimated calculation, of 3.6 Billion Notes in Circulation.

• Upvote 1