Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Commission on oil and energy: the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil entered into force

yota691

A Super Sunday for sure!!! Fingers crossed and getting dizzy cause thus train is speeding up and over the mountain top!

must be honest, if they do everything today and boom rv,

i know super bowel will not be watched by me, be hanging off the ceiling

still lots of cocktails though

• Upvote 1

History of edits:: 01.02.2015 8:04 p.m. • 6 visits readable
story_img_54ce538ea22c5.jpg
{Arbil: Euphrates News} revealed president of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani for chairing a delegation from the Government of the Territory to visit Baghdad soon in order to address the outstanding problems between the two sides reiterated the commitment of the region's oil Convention between Baghdad and Erbil.
The Presidency of the Government of the Territory in a statement the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it today, "President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani held a meeting with representatives of the region in the Iraqi parliament and the federal government agreed through the formation of special committees to coordinate between the two sides," adding that "the two sides stressed the the importance of the recent agreement between the government of the province and the federal government on oil file and approve the budget of 2015 ". 
She added that "Barzani new Territory Government's commitment to the recent Convention with Baghdad," indicating that he will preside over "a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government to visit Baghdad soon in order to address the relationship between the two problems." . 
The Council of Ministers has approved the (December 2, 2014), on the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, which provides for delivery of the Kurdistan region of at least 250 thousand barrels of oil a day to the federal government for the purpose of Altsidir.anthy

17769.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto

President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani during the memorial ceremony on the anniversary of the death of Mr. Muhsin al-Hakim in Arbil

Author: RA, RS 
Editor: AB, RS 1.2.2015 6:57 p.m. number of readings: 111 

Long-Presse / Sulaymaniyah

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, on Sunday, his intention to visit Baghdad soon to "clarify" the paragraphs of the Convention and to address the problems, and praised the role of the Kurdish MPs in the House of Representatives approve the financial budget for the current year 2015, and as he emphasized that the project was passed in the highly popular for Iraq and the region, the county government revealed the formation of a joint body to coordinate with their representatives in Baghdad.

Kurdistan Regional Government said in a statement received by the (long-Presse), a copy of it, that "the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani held a joint presidency of the region and to the government and related parties with representatives of the Kurdistan team meeting in Baghdad."

And affirmed the territorial Government, that "Barzani expressed the region's commitment to Arbil and Baghdad Convention," pointing out that "will visit Baghdad in the near future to clarify anything about the Convention and to address the remaining problems will meet with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and related parties."

She said the territorial Government, that "Barzani praised the role of the Kurds in the Iraqi Council of Representatives House of Representatives to approve the Iraqi general budget for the current year 2015," stressing that "the project was passed in the highly popular for the region and Iraq."

KRG and drew that "these parties discussed in detail the last details of the agreement between Arbil and Baghdad on the subject of oil," indicating that "the parties involved in the government of the region responded to the questions and comments of the representatives of the Kurds in Baghdad."

The Kurdistan Regional Government, that "it had decided with the heads of parliamentary blocs in the Iraqi parliament and ministers of the Kurds in the federal government to form a joint body for coordination and cooperation between the two parties, to develop a mechanism of interaction between these blocks and the ministers and government institutions in the region."

She Kurdistan Regional Government, that "the conferees came out definitely that there is coordination and cooperation permanent between the presidency and the concerned authorities in the Government of the Territory and representatives of Kurdistan in Baghdad," noting that they "have decided to form a special joint committee of the two parties to form after a joint commission for cooperation and coordination to develop a continuous cooperation mechanism between the two parties. "

The head of the Government of the Territory, that "this mechanism comes for the continuation of the exchange of information between the relevant institutions in the region and representatives of the Kurdish government in Baghdad and the Iraqi Council of Representatives and the level of the Presidency."

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani confirmed, in (January 28, 2015), that there is a misunderstanding with the central government on the export of oil, and pointed out that the region will not issue more than the agreed amount, and as pointed out that Kurdistan is facing the biggest financial problem, He stressed that the government is obliged to take special measures to address them.

Agreed the central and Kurdistan governments on the second of December 2014), to allocate a portion of the federal allocations of Iraqi ground forces to the Peshmerga forces, and delivery of the Kurdistan Regional Government, 250 thousand barrels of oil per day in addition to the export of Iraq, 300 thousand barrels per day of Kirkuk.

With the agreement also included the granting trillion and 200 billion dinars for the Peshmerga forces and the allocation of a percentage of the budget of the Ministry of Defense have.

He acknowledged the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Thursday (January 29, 2015), the financial budget for the current year 2015, B119 trillion Iraqi dinars and a deficit of 25 trillion dinars, with House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri confirmed it was the first time that the adoption of the budget is during the first month of the year, and described it as "achievement".

The Council of Representatives of Iraq, last Thursday, its ninth of the second legislative term of the first legislative year to vote on the financial budget for the current year 2015, under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 260 deputies, after being postponed for one hour at the request of the Finance Committee, as the parliament voted on the budget of $ 424 billion and 825 million and 482 thousand dinars, and the Supreme Judicial Council's budget of $ 411 billion, 837 million and 534 thousand dinars, High Commissioner for Human Rights of $ 20 billion, 675 million and 807 thousand and 520 dinars.

The US Embassy in Baghdad congratulated, in (January 30, 2015), the Iraqi government and the House of Representatives to pass the federal budget for 2015, as shown that this "achievement" reflects the extent of the country's strong commitment to defeat (b Daash) and the return of displaced people to their homes, confirmed that approval House of Representatives on the 2015 budget is the fastest since 2010.

Arbil: a meeting between the provincial government and representatives of Kurdistan in Baghdad

1B116F9C-94BD-4B0E-8BE4-FB251E6EEC02_w26
Chairman of the provincial government Barzani

Abdul Hamid Zebari
02/01/2015

Resulted in a meeting Sunday (February 1) in Erbil between Prime provincial government Barzani and the heads of Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament and ministers of the Kurds in the federal government for the formation of a special joint committee paves the way for the formation of a joint body for coordination and cooperation between the two parties to develop a mechanism to deal blocs and the ministers with government institutions in the province .

According to a statement issued by the meeting, it was underlined that there is coordination and lasting cooperation between the presidency and the concerned authorities in the provincial government and representatives of Kurdistan in Baghdad, adding that he decided to form a special joint committee of the two parties to be formed after a joint commission for cooperation and coordination to develop a mechanism for continued cooperation between the two parties.

The statement noted that this mechanism is aimed at continuing the exchange of information between relevant institutions in the region and representatives of the Kurdish government in Baghdad and the Iraqi parliament and the presidency level.

In a statement to reporters Aram Sheikh Mohammed, deputy head of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, which participated in the meeting said the meeting was to regulate the relationship both between parliamentary blocs Bmlges Iraqi parliament or the Kurdish minister in the federal government with the Kurdistan region of Iraq and coordination in all fields in the future, especially been touched to the question of the general budget, as was emphasized to work together to implement the recent agreement between Baghdad and Erbil.

He said Aram Sheikh Mohammed, he has been approving the budget law and the many demands that we seek it, and the remaining is to find more coordination between the two parties, and work to resolve all the problems that exist, and that the federal government is committed to its pledges to send the budget to the province as soon as possible.

The federal government suspended the provincial budget amounting to 17% of the Iraqi general budget Exchange since the beginning of last year, as a result of problems related to the oil sector between Baghdad and Erbil.

Meanwhile, a Zana Roustaaa member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives of the Jemaah Islamiah block in Kurdistan, they have asked that cooperation between them and the concerned institutions in the region since it began the current session of the Iraqi Council of Representatives.

He said in a statement to Radio Free Iraq: We undoubtedly Kkmthlee people of Kurdistan in the Iraqi Council of Representatives need to be directly related to the adoption of the policy of the Kurdistan region in topics related to the province has to let this issue and the decision came by today's meeting a good sign.

He pointed out that Roustaaa: what we heard during the previous sessions is to blame members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives to the lack of regular coordination with the provincial institutions, including, but we worked hard from the beginning that there are closely linked to government institutions in the province.

Edited by yota691
Left aligned Text

Hello folks! I rarely post here anymore but would like to weigh in on this one. I most definitely agree that this is exciting news: Something that we have spent years waiting on. The problem is...We are still waiting, but not for long I don't think.  The Federal budget for 2015 included provisions of agreements between the Kurdistan region and Baghdad, which should indeed bring on the HCL in quick fashion. My point is try to stay grounded. I know that isn't easy. I have been in this so long and seen so many highs and lows, and the news is so awesome right now, that I am having a hard time staying calm. Remember though, barring a special session of Parliament the HCL, although looking very promising won't be enacted till Parliament reconvenes on February 10th. They must vote it into law. Who knows, they may even kick it around a bit first, although with the new Government, I kind of doubt it. The day's of Maliki are over ( thank God), and the new government are definitely " Go- Getters". I think we are closer than we have ever been. (Lol, " Closer than we have ever been"; Don't you just hate it when people say that)? In this case however, I think it applies. My friends, just have  a bit more patience, not much, just a little.   It's coming. I too believe we are on the cusp of what we all dream of. Just don't be up and down over a very few more days. Parliamentary procedure, ya know.

These are just my own thoughts. Thanks for letting me voice what is nothing more than "just my opinion" which may or may not be correct.

Also, hello to all my old friends over here! You know who you are.

rsskelton

Good to see you here..Don't be a stranger!
  • Upvote 1

Hello folks! I rarely post here anymore but would like to weigh in on this one. I most definitely agree that this is exciting news: Something that we have spent years waiting on. The problem is...We are still waiting, but not for long I don't think.  The Federal budget for 2015 included provisions of agreements between the Kurdistan region and Baghdad, which should indeed bring on the HCL in quick fashion. My point is try to stay grounded. I know that isn't easy. I have been in this so long and seen so many highs and lows, and the news is so awesome right now, that I am having a hard time staying calm. Remember though, barring a special session of Parliament the HCL, although looking very promising won't be enacted till Parliament reconvenes on February 10th. They must vote it into law. Who knows, they may even kick it around a bit first, although with the new Government, I kind of doubt it. The day's of Maliki are over ( thank God), and the new government are definitely " Go- Getters". I think we are closer than we have ever been. (Lol, " Closer than we have ever been"; Don't you just hate it when people say that)? In this case however, I think it applies. My friends, just have  a bit more patience, not much, just a little.   It's coming. I too believe we are on the cusp of what we all dream of. Just don't be up and down over a very few more days. Parliamentary procedure, ya know.

These are just my own thoughts. Thanks for letting me voice what is nothing more than "just my opinion" which may or may not be correct.

Also, hello to all my old friends over here! You know who you are.

Great to see you RSS ... Things are looking very very promising For sure !!! It has been a very long ride that I too feel is coming to an end --- Abdi has proven himself to be a mover and a shaker, finally Iraq has a PM that wants to bring his country into the 21st century !!!

rsskelton

2015-02-01-212514%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A8%D9%8

21:25

02/01/2015

President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani revealed chairing a delegation from the Government of the Territory to visit Baghdad soon in order to address the outstanding problems between the two sides reiterated the commitment of the region's oil Convention between Baghdad and Erbil.

The Presidency of the Government of the Territory today that "the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani held a meeting with representatives of the region in the Iraqi parliament and the federal government agreed through the formation of special committees to coordinate between the two sides," adding that "the two sides stressed the importance of the recent agreement between the government of the province and the federal government on file oil and ratification of the 2015 budget. "

She added that "Barzani reiterated government's commitment to the region with the recent Convention Baghdad," indicating that he will preside over "a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government to visit Baghdad soon in order to address the outstanding problems between the two parties."

The Council of Ministers has approved the (December 2, 2014), on the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, which provides for delivery of the Kurdistan region of at least 250 thousand barrels of oil a day to the federal government for the purpose of export.

• Upvote 1

Just sharing my own personal thoughts....

Though I went to school for ministry and have been on the mission field--I've long since rejected the twisted new fangled show biz modern church arena.  I still have faith and a close relationship with God and try to hear what He's speaking to me daily. One thing I believe He's prepared me for IF this actually happens and we become wealthy is.....my life is not defined by how much money I have and I'm still called to be productive and do something with my life, and the gifts and prosperity He grants me. I may not work for a living but I will seek better things to do with the life He's given me--just in a new direction based upon the things He gives me to work with.

For all the education I've gained in life regarding Him--it all comes down to two things for me......walking with Him daily and just. being. GRATEFUL. 

• Upvote 5

***sits in the corner, with cast iron weights around his ankles***

I guess I'm just burned out on the up-and-down,

over and over again.

Would I love to see this thing finally end?

Yes. Maybe then I won't lose my house next month.

Do I think it will come to an end real soon.

No.

Why?

Because the last six years of my life have been

complete crap, and watching another window

of opportunity slam shut is just what I've come

to expect...

Hope I'm wrong, but so far, we're all still here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***sits in the corner, with cast iron weights around his ankles***

I guess I'm just burned out on the up-and-down,

over and over again.

Would I love to see this thing finally end?

Yes. Maybe then I won't lose my house next month.

Do I think it will come to an end real soon.

No.

Why?

Because the last six years of my life have been

complete crap, and watching another window

of opportunity slam shut is just what I've come

to expect...

Hope I'm wrong, but so far, we're all still here.

You are totally burned out, like 3 or 4 others on here.......walk away from it for a spell......when something happens Adam will let you know.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed duplicate quote
  • Upvote 1