Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Government launches national strategy for the development of the private sector during February, the current

lillymoon

• APlus.png
    A-.png
01/02/2015 (00:01 pm) - The number of readings: 43 - Issue (3276)

-1.jpg?width=400
Government launches national strategy for the development of the private sector during February, the current

BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Announced that the advisers in the Iraqi Council of Ministers, on Saturday, announced the launch of a national strategy for the development and care of the private sector by mid-February, the current, while confirming that the strategy will include the diversification of income sources and create an attractive investment environment for investors and the private sector, has indicated that it will contribute to the departure State gradually care projects directly.

The head of the advisers in the Cabinet Thamer Ghadhban during a joint press conference with Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi ministry building in Baghdad, attended by the (long-Presse), "It will be the national strategy to develop and nurture the private sector in the 12th of the month of February, the current and under the patronage of the President of the launch Cabinet Haider al-Abadi. "
He Ghadhban, that "the strategy will include the diversification of sources of income and stimulate investment and build an attractive investment climate for investors and the private sector, and the simplification of procedures and away the state gradually for care of the projects," asserting that "these fundamental factors will work to achieve and is also present within the government program where a lot of service sectors will be transferred to the private sector. "
He Ghadhban, that "the economic pressures on the resources of the state and the general budget will be a great catalyst for the implementation of the economic and legal reform programs that we have worked on for nearly the past six years."
The representatives of the Iraqi private sector called for in the (9 August 2014), the legislation supporting the laws of this sector, and stressed the lack of workers in this sector to "experience and their need for training," and while criticizing the way the private industrial sector to deal with projects and places of distribution, called Council of Ministers of the private sector not to fear from entering any investment project to compete with "foreign companies" and improve the cultural level of the workers in it.
The National Business Council announced (December 27, 2014), for presenting a working paper to the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to support and activate the "private sector" in light of lower oil prices and the financial crisis experienced by the Alarac, and stressed that he aims to be an ally and supporter of the economy Albulad, and as pointed out that the Iraqi economy is suffering "a big blur," It is not a "totalitarian nor free", expressed his willingness to make detailed studies and research for the development of all economic sectors, modernization and advancement.

http://translate.google.com.pk/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.almadapaper.net/&prev=search

• Upvote 1

My favorite part of the article right here...

"He Ghadhban, that "the strategy will include the diversification of sources of income and stimulate investment and build an attractive investment climate for investors and the private sector, and the simplification of procedures and away the state gradually for care of the projects," asserting that "these fundamental factors will work to achieve and is also present within the government program where a lot of service sectors will be transferred to the private sector."

While I don't think this spells RV in Feburary I think its very clear that this administration intends to get the economy up and going in a way the previous one never did. All that makes for great news for those of us holding currency

Oops...

Meant to copy paste this quote as my favorite from the article not what I put in my previous post. Couldn't just edit it here on my phone, lol.

"He Ghadhban, that "the economic pressures on the resources of the state and the general budget will be a great catalyst for the implementation of the economic and legal reform programs that we have worked on for nearly the past six years."

Yup that's it.