Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - IT LOOKS LIKE THEY GOT THE GREEN LIGHT FROM CBI !

DinarThug

I've only been in this for five years now, seems like more, but there are things happening like never before.,I didn't see any of the hype on deleting the three zeros at the end of the year like in years past. I think that was because there was too much real news happening. Abadi's leadership with the help of all the different factions within the country IMO have turned a major corner in the development of the country. It's been my experience that pride comes from the top down and practicing what you preach. Now here is Abadi kicking butt and building something he can be proud of while helping everyone in the country regardless of race or religion. This man knows how to run a country and the pride that he instills is contagious. Never before have so many ministers been so enthusiastic about moving faster than they have to to implement laws and political/economic reforms. Watching these guys jump on the immediate ratification and publishing of the budget to the gazette is nothing short of awesome. To he11 with the fifteen day wait, let's get er done! I love it. I became a cynic when it came to Iraq getting anything done in the past, but my view has changed. They have a shot to blow this thing wide open and I think all in power know that and don't want to risk losing any momentum. Federal deposit insurance, letters of credit, opening ATM's, HCL, CBI cutting the currency auctions to 75 million max. Per day, opening up the bond market, buying back five trillion dinar of treasuries on the secondary market, laws protecting foreign investment, and the list goes on. These are the things the Maliki government should have been doing eight years ago but wouldn't because they would have to have transparency within the gov. and you can't have that and steal 200,000,000,000.00 dollars. The gov. has changed the patterns we have watched and the attitude has changed. I believe we are on the fast track to the windfall we seek. We just need to sit tight, be patient a little while longer and watch this thing unfold. I would love to meet all of you who post here, in. Vegas or anywhere, especially the news hounds and clowns. I have been reading this forum for years and just started posting and I have had so many great laughs, Dinar Thug, dude, you're a pisser, Yota were not worthy, and everyone else who bring so much to this forum, this has been a helluva ride, definitely the hardest investment I have ever been in and I would love to raise a glass with all of you someday (soon) in the coming days lol!

• Upvote 1

I've only been in this for five years now, seems like more, but there are things happening like never before.,I didn't see any of the hype on deleting the three zeros at the end of the year like in years past. I think that was because there was too much real news happening. Abadi's leadership with the help of all the different factions within the country IMO have turned a major corner in the development of the country. It's been my experience that pride comes from the top down and practicing what you preach. Now here is Abadi kicking butt and building something he can be proud of while helping everyone in the country regardless of race or religion. This man knows how to run a country and the pride that he instills is contagious. Never before have so many ministers been so enthusiastic about moving faster than they have to to implement laws and political/economic reforms. Watching these guys jump on the immediate ratification and publishing of the budget to the gazette is nothing short of awesome. To he11 with the fifteen day wait, let's get er done! I love it. I became a cynic when it came to Iraq getting anything done in the past, but my view has changed. They have a shot to blow this thing wide open and I think all in power know that and don't want to risk losing any momentum. Federal deposit insurance, letters of credit, opening ATM's, HCL, CBI cutting the currency auctions to 75 million max. Per day, opening up the bond market, buying back five trillion dinar of treasuries on the secondary market, laws protecting foreign investment, and the list goes on. These are the things the Maliki government should have been doing eight years ago but wouldn't because they would have to have transparency within the gov. and you can't have that and steal 200,000,000,000.00 dollars. The gov. has changed the patterns we have watched and the attitude has changed. I believe we are on the fast track to the windfall we seek. We just need to sit tight, be patient a little while longer and watch this thing unfold. I would love to meet all of you who post here, in. Vegas or anywhere, especially the news hounds and clowns. I have been reading this forum for years and just started posting and I have had so many great laughs, Dinar Thug, dude, you're a pisser, Yota were not worthy, and everyone else who bring so much to this forum, this has been a helluva ride, definitely the hardest investment I have ever been in and I would love to raise a glass with all of you someday (soon) in the coming days lol!

Wow. That's a lot of typing.

I not sure I would bet on that date for sure, but there is a lot of extremely positive legislation being passed, laws in place, and commercial activity to say that we are going to see a positive movement in the dinar.

Ya its wierd how they do it

They pass something then don't implement it

That's what's puzzling

To implement something without other things being implemented might not work or make sense so they are passing a whole boat load of laws so when it's time they can all be implemented at once so what ever it is they are doing works