Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - IT LOOKS LIKE THEY GOT THE GREEN LIGHT FROM CBI !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In 'Camel Smellevision' On Iraqia TV !

1-31-2015   Intel Guru Delta   Article quote:  "The Director of Rafidain Bank in Dhi Hussein Al-Abbadi said in an interview televised moved local enter Nasiriyah TV ATM markets and banks is subject to the application of the decision to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency...   IT LOOKS LIKE THEY GOT THE GREEN LIGHT FROM CBI.  URGENT FROM IRAQIA TV:  February 12 starting economic strategy.  ABABDI WITH THE HELP OF CBI WILL SEE CHANGES BEFORE THE 12TH.  YES WE SHOULD ALL START THE CELEBRATION.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Here's The More Complete Version Of It ...

DELTA:  WALKINGSTICK….THANK YOU BROTHER FOR THE ARTICLES..

FAMILY I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU OF THE ARTICLE THAT CAME OUT ON 12/10/14.

The Rafidain Bank in Dhi confirmed that the introduction of ATM depends on the zeros out currency

Wed, 10 Dec 2014 time: 19: 50  News Network Al-Ahmed Hassan:

The Director of Rafidain Bank in Dhi Hussein Al-Abbadi said in an interview televised moved local enter Nasiriyah TV ATM markets and banks is subject to the application of the decision to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, pointing out that the Iraqi currency suffer from inflation in the current time.   LINK

DELTA: IT LOOKS LIKE THEY GOT THE GREEN LIGHT FROM CBI.. DELTA 
(See Articles Below)

Aggiedad77:  Great news Delta....thank you brother for the reminder from December

Green lights are good.....sure would like to hear the CBI or Dr. S crowing in some way too

Maybe it is time for celebration....maybe…..Still exercising some caution with this at this point

Aloha  Randy

DELTA » January 31st, 2015, 4:45 pm  •   URGENT FROM IRAQIA TV:

February 12 starting economic strategy    DELTA

Aggiedad77:  Great to hear brother…There was an article out this morning that spoke of February 12th also.....below is what I wrote on it....confirms what you are hearing on Iraqia TV too.

Teamwork!!!

From my post this morning:

Government launches national strategy to develop and nurture the private sector next month

I am predicting a high gear to be used by the Iraqi government in the coming days and weeks that we have never seen the like of before.....here we have the COM making a rare Saturday appearance to announce a new national strategy that will see the development and implementation of things within the private sector....by the middle of February.....

Great galloping horses.....watch them get in a hurry.....things are evolving.....the flowers are blooming....the mushrooms are growing....the grass is greening.....Iraq is wanting to blossom....

Pay attention to the 12th of FEBRUARY.....PM Abadi has a plan....and I believe he has that PLAN in hand.....wait for it.   Aloha   Randy

DELTA:  YOU ARE WELCOME .. BINGO BROTHER ...

ABABDI WITH THE HELP OF CBI WILL SEE CHANGES BEFORE THE 12TH.

YES WE SHOULD ALL START THE CELEBRATION
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

11 years ... Watched RV rumors come and go.. Watched Possum party with MaMa until I thought she might make road kill out of him... Watched Vegas post RV party plans crash and burn 100 times...Is it really time.. I'm scared to even let my mind go there.

• Upvote 3

Sounds great. Let's all reconvene in March with no change in the rate......

Well Somebody Will Have To Keep Umbertino Company ...

Because Even If It Does RV - Adam Won't Be Sending Out A Text In Italian ! :o

:D      :D       :D

• Upvote 4

Is there a DV link to that Feb 12 article anywhere? I skimmed the news section here and couldn't find any discussion on it. Maybe I'm blind.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195992-government-launches-national-strategy-for-the-development-of-the-private-sector-during-february-the-current/#entry1490410

-

• Upvote 3

Sounds great. Let's all reconvene in March with no change in the rate......

month after month

year after year

Decade after decade.....For some it's been already

11 years ... Watched RV rumors come and go.. Watched Possum party with MaMa until I thought she might make road kill out of him... Watched Vegas post RV party plans crash and burn 100 times...Is it really time.. I'm scared to even let my mind go there.

Understood.

Well Somebody Will Have To Keep Umbertino Company ...

Because Even If It Does RV - Adam Won't Be Sending Out A Text In Italian ! :o

:D       :D       :D

lol......Please do keep me company......

About sending a text in Italian...Never say never.....

• Upvote 1

There is something different in the air

It has been a long time with many disappointments...true
However there is clearly a positive trend developing under the leadership of Abadi
When ISIS first sliced through Iraq a few months back now I, like nearly everyone else thought ...well there's the final nail in the coffin of the RV ... Then this thought flashed through my mind..."What if the very thing that looks like it will destroy the RV is the very thing to make it happen"
I believe that has and is occurring...It caused and end to an old divisive government the beginning of a new one that is more inclusive, one that is actually doing what needs to be done for everyone for self protection and for progress in every dimension....Waiting semi-patiently for a suddenly...as Lady Graces Daddy says  :bravo:  :angel:
  • Upvote 1

When ISIS first sliced through Iraq a few months back now I, like nearly everyone else thought ...well there's the final nail in the coffin of the RV ... Then this thought flashed through my mind..."What if the very thing that looks like it will destroy the RV is the very thing to make it happen"

En Quote

Maybe so 1lucdog.....You never know.....

What's sure is that Mosul ( Iraq's 2nd City, now ISIS Territory....Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Big Chief,  lives there) needs to be taken back for good....

I will help you out!

Grazie! Ciao my Friend.

Well Well Well We will see.that's my oldest son's birthday.

Best wishes to him and to you SW.

It would have been nice if Delta could be specific. I also saw where STEVEI is talking about secret sources again.

Post From don't promote other sites by SteveI:  Ray and I have been told many positive things but we are exercising extreme caution as to what we are sharing. I hope you can understand that. Our sources are very deep and cannot jeopardize them. 

Our sources are very deep and cannot jeopardize them.  - What?... Wait....Why do we care about the above paragraph.  I hope you understand Steve that I don't give a darn about your supposed "Very Deep Sources". (That you don't have.) Fact is they couldn't jeopardize the RV because it is a speculative investment. This is not "Insider Trading". --- Fool