Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reading the Law of the budget in 2015

yota691

Reading the Law of the budget in 2015

1/2/2015 0:00 

Mohammed Sharif Abu Mayssam 
in previous unheard Iraqi scene, approved the general budget for the current year law in record time of the negotiations between the political forces that used to wrestle with the contents of its clauses until April of each year. 
budget approved in the amount of the expenses of the total slightly exceeds about 119 trillion Iraqi dinars on the basis of the price of a barrel of oil and the source of $ 56 and the rate of export of 3.3 million barrels per day and a deficit estimated at 25.4 trillion dinars .. were distributed expenditure on 41.9 trillion dinars for the investment budget and 77.5 trillion dinars operational claw. 
It seems that the power window which promised to approve the budget (a great accomplishment!) was determined to reach the intermediate solutions to some of the points of contention in order to expedite the approval on the aftermath of infanticide budget year 2014, which was a project to disrupt the political, economic and Foreclosure, making some budget items this year as a result of a compromise much is of Allamhenneh features. 
In the introduction to the rash on the features of this law is the obvious concern of distrust between the center and the Kurdistan region on the importance of the latter's commitment to the oil quantities exported over the claims on non-federal government's commitment to the appropriations Exchange, and guarantees the behavior of each party on the other end, where Article 11 Third on the following: "If you do not fulfill any party (the federal government, the Kurdistan Regional Government) oil or financial obligations agreed to in this budget, the other party is also bound to fulfilling its obligations or oil was financial." This text reflects the state of my arms, which still is the common factor in the deal Governments center and the region .. It is, in fact, a booby-trapped text has the potential text and referrals enable any party of the bombing and aggravate the situation in any political variable, which is likely the outbreak of the crisis at any point political controversy was not related to the content of the text, as well as the absence of any reference in the budget related to compel the provincial government on the export of oil through (SOMO) is likely the possible return of the dispute to zero in case of any delay in the export, especially that there is political forces demanded the inclusion of the budget refers to this matter and to pay the amounts owed ​​by the province, amounting to $ 36 billion and turn off all previous advances, but it came free of them, with included the right of the province to get the amounts of petrodollars and allocations another for the reconstruction of the city of Halabja. 
On the other hand included the budget of many texts is obvious, such as Article 18, first with an incomplete text that: (a loan from the Agricultural Bank and Real Estate Bank and the Industrial Bank and the Housing Fund interest rate of 2 percent) without reference to what will bear the Ministry of Finance on the difference in interest amounting to 6 percent rate and included in previous budgets, because the 2 percent can not to cover the administrative costs of the work of these banks, so how can it achieve a margin low profits to fund their work as public companies funded self .. As stated in Article 18 Thirdly the following: (The Ministry of Finance interest amounting amounting to 4 percent of the total loans granted to the project Basmajh ratio) in a time when citizens bear is also known, 3 percent, and this is what has not been clear to observers since the previous budgets, laws, as the interest rate is 6 percent only, not 7 percent .. Here wonder many observers about the fate of the difference of 1 percent. 
In the context itself included the budget a lot of tax collection obligations on citizens without pledges to transfer amounts for services, primarily the contents of Article 29 for authorizing the Minister of Finance to issue stamp the name of supporting the displaced determine exaggeration in accordance with instructions issued by the Accounting Chamber, in order to impose on all citizens when their review of government departments over the shoulders citizens in general, without distinction between low-income physically and mighty, and that, along with the contents of Article 33 for the taxation of mobile networks and the Internet phone by 20 percent and 15 percent on the purchase of cars of all types of tickets, and left it vague in front of the Ministry of Finance without issuing instructions The controls are based. 
It's true for Article 37, which states the contribution of state employees in support of the security forces to secure the war against terrorism, the requirements are that the adoption of national savings to employees system, without exposing deduction ratios details of the mechanism that will follow. 
 The biggest observer is what contents of Article 50, which obliges the Central Bank to sell no more than $ 75 million in its daily auction, which will help in the parallel market growth to finance the demand generated by the market need, which is estimated at a daily rate of between 150 to 200 million dollars a day to finance the foreign trade and domestic demand due to the needs of citizens to fund social their activities inside and outside the country, which will push the high price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the parallel market, and twisting from time to time and the other, and thus the inevitable loss of state monetary stability that the central bank was keen to sustainability through monetary tools through years of During the central bank auction and benefit nocturnal investment, which will make the central bank money spent on monetary policy mechanisms as wasted money over the condition return monetary instability of the local markets .. It is immoral in any investment environment, what will make our environment that are meant to be attractive for investment under a state of instability security, repulsive environment for investment excellence.    

LGD...I will buy Lady Grace a new Sunday dress if this is the case!!!

Oh my! I recently found a store in the mall that is gonna cost

me allot of money. They sell some of the most wonderful 

southern bell dresses I've ever seen. I am a strong believer in the 

power of suggestion and dressing for success. That's why I named 

her, Lady Grace. Something to live up to. 

And she is a lucky and blessed little girl. 

Keep her close..teach her well...and love her no matter what.

This is what I do every day with my daughter. Tell her every day you love her...and show her twice as much everyday!

Amen sista 

When God gives you a second chance, you don't screw it up.

Ok, I'll play along, for a minute.

1166 IQD = 1 USD

25,000 IQD= 21.44 USD

Wave Magic Wand.

( insert Magic Wand sound here )

1 IQD = I USD

25,000 IQD = 25,000 USD

Wouldn't that create an entire

country of millionaires in Iraq?

Some say yes, some say no.

How many possible ways can this go...?

• Downvote 2

I tried not to say anything but I had to

Your right they must already be millionares if a one to one rv were to take place they would still be millionares but with more purchasing power

It just hit me funny and had to agree

• Upvote 3

Ok, maybe I'm missing something here.

Blame it on my lack of Starbucks today...

I am a poor Iraqi blue collar worker.

I have a 1 IQD bill.

I use it to wipe my butt, and then

wash it off, because people keep

saying that it will be worth more someday.

I also have a 25,000 IQD bill.

It's being used a bookmark.

I have a 1 USD bill.

I use it to refill my 100 oz insulated

bucket with Dr.Pepper.

Wave Magic Wand.

The man at the bank tells me that
my 1 IQD bill is now worth the same
as my 1 USD bill.

So I run home and and get
my 1 IQD bill and my 25,000 IQD bill.

Scene One:
I walk into Habib's Corner Market
and fill my bucket.
I walk up to the counter and hand
him the 1 IQD bill.
Will he take it, and then say, "Thank you,
have a nice day."?

Scene Two:
I walk into Habib's Corner Market
and fill my bucket.
I walk up to the counter and hand

him the 25,000 IQD bill.

Will he look at it and say, "Dude,

I can't make change for that. Go to

the bank and get some 1's, 5's, 10's,

20's, 50's, and 100's, and then come back."?

• Upvote 4

mrparrot...you are correct. If the rv happens at a one to one and they leave the 0's alone then 25000 IQD will equal 25000 USD.  Not hard to see that making change would be a nightmare. Without lower denominations they would need to make change with USD. That can certainly be done, but I believe that is what the banking reforms are trying to do. Get the people to use electronic ways of payment. Then it wouldn't matter if their coffee was 1 dinar or 10 dinar, no change would be needed with a credit/debit card.

I believe they want to use the dinar but without a lower denomination in place they will still be having to use USD to create change. Eventually all the large denominations would be pulled from the streets but they need something to take their place. So hopefully all the guru talk has some merit and there are lower denominations waiting in the wings for when a revalue happens.

Unless they increased the price of items to compensate for the higher denominations...but that just invites inflation. Don't know....I guess we just wait and watch what they are doing for now :)

• Upvote 1

Ok, I'll play along, for a minute.

1166 IQD = 1 USD

25,000 IQD= 21.44 USD

Wave Magic Wand.

1 IQD = I USD

25,000 IQD = 25,000 USD

Wouldn't that create an entire

country of millionaires in Iraq?

Some say yes, some say no.

How many possible ways can this go...?

at 1 to 1 for everyone in Iraq to become Millionaires they first must have a million dinar .........I doubt very seriously anyone outside of the politions hold anything close to a million dinar........lucky to have a 25k note.

• Upvote 1

at 1 to 1 for everyone in Iraq to become Millionaires they first must have a million dinar .........I doubt very seriously anyone outside of the politions hold anything close to a million dinar........lucky to have a 25k note.

and I agree....I believe...this is sooo true...they do not have much..they are poor

mrparrot...you are correct. If the rv happens at a one to one and they leave the 0's alone then 25000 IQD will equal 25000 USD.

And that's where the million dollar debate comes from.

If they leave the 0's alone.

Now, if the average Iraqi citizen is in fact dirt poor

and only the politicians have three-zero notes,

then it would seem to me that it would be in the

politicians best interests to NOT lop the currency.

Or, if they're like politicians the world over, they could

put together a sweet deal for themselves, swap the

three-zero's for non-three's the night before,

announce the lop the next morning, and say that the

three-zero's and non-three's are equal in value.

Then they go to the bank the following day and deposit

the truck load of non-three's that they sat on for two days.

Am I starting to put it together correctly, as far as possible

outcomes could go?

Average salary in iraq is 150,000 dinar a week

Some make more

Some make less

About 600 thousand dinar a month average

Local oil and gas workers in Iraq receive an average salary of nearly $22,000 per annum, the lowest in the sector worldwide.

Their foreign counterparts working in Iraq receive $94,800, according to a report from recruitment group Hays Oil & Gas.

22,000 dollars equals 25 million dinar a year for local oil workers in iraq

• Upvote 2

150,000 dinar a week comes out to

( currently ) $128.64 USD a week.

So if I was a dirt poor blue collar Iraqi

worker, and the rate goes to a 1:1, and they

leave the three-zero bills alone, I would then

be making 150,000 IQD, which would be worth

$150,000 USD?

Why does this not compute,

on a logical level?

The company would have to restructure

the pay matrix and remove the three zeros

from the pay plan, if it goes to a 1:1...right...?

• Upvote 2

Yes everything would change

I remember reading retired welefare get 400,000 dinar a month

If they don't change that the bums will be driving brand new corvettes

They would need to give them new Salarys according to the value of the currency

If you loaned me 50 thousand dinar today worth 44 dollars and I spent it paying a bill and tommarro they rv will I owe you 50 thousand dinars worth 50 thousand dollars ?

If I just bought a house for 50 million dinar worth 44 thousand dollars and I got a loan to buy it and they rvd will I owe you 50 million dinar worth 50 million dollars of new dinar for that old house that's only worth 44,000 dollars

They woukd need to build lots of ships to keep up with all the imports iraq would be importing

Heck iraq may be importing a couple trillion worth of goods those first couple years

They would need that new grand port of faw completed first

And a rail road north from the port

Each bum woukd own their own brand new air conditioned motor home

This is cracking me up

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

I couldn't honestly reccomend anyone do anything

I do think its a good time to load up on silver or even oil stocks but who knows which oil stocks

I'm thinking of selling my home and buying silver and hold it for 5 or 6 years

Then I think I can buy a new home and have plenty of cash left over

Once the republicans take over their will be about 4 years of good economics then the energy prices will go up and shut it down and that will cause a panic and precious metals will go up

Gold could double but silver could triple

I like silver this time around

I tried not to say anything but I had to

Your right they must already be millionares if a one to one rv were to take place they would still be millionares but with more purchasing power

It just hit me funny and had to agree

If it "just hit you" then your the biggest idiot I know.. unless you worked for somebody to go against it. If so, you deserve to give a sorry to dvets for taking the time to add "logical bulshit" to the site. either you over believe in yourelf or you have a twisted innocent concience.. your a freakin joke. You add nothing to my spiritual life that u so need. You are factual based and act like you know it all. Jesus told me to tell you... forgive my servants harsh remarks.. repent. Repent. And repent. And shut up. And go back to church. Your input is 90% correct but does 0 good. Take your notes and one day YOU CAN BECOME A HISTORY TEACHER... UNTIL THEO SHUT YOUR FREAKIN MOUTH PUNK

Freakin dumass

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

silver is the way to go but unless you are dedicated to this blessing,if not, then you and Maggie can go back to school, cz so far you two lacknow intellig3nce and common sence. ..so if you have a question then ask on and I will answer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4