Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Isis video purports to show beheading of Japanese hostage Kenji Goto

umbertino

Apparent death of kidnapped journalist accompanied by warning that Japan is now a target for Islamic State militants

Justin McCurry in Tokyo

Saturday 31 January 2015 22.43 GMT

77416591-2b90-4632-8700-da5611588b5f-102

Japanese journalist Kenji Goto, 47, was captured by Isis in October after travelling to Syria to try to win another hostage’s release. Photograph: Anadolu Agency/Getty Images

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/31/isis-video-beheading-japanese-hostage-kenji-goto

The World it getting tired of these animals and I think muslims World Wide are going to start paying the price.....If Jordan Hangs all the prisoners they have it will be a start. I would bet the next thing will be the destruction of mosques World Wide.

Karsten

The World it getting tired of these animals and I think muslims World Wide are going to start paying the price.....If Jordan Hangs all the prisoners they have it will be a start. I would bet the next thing will be the destruction of mosques World Wide.

Karsten

But not all muslims are terrorists...You know Jordan is a Muslim Country. The Pilot was Muslim himself

I know this but again the World is starting to re think the stand on Muslims...What is a Moderate Muslim, A Radical Muslim...when do become Terrorists and ever worse.......I takes a pretty sick person to behead someone with a knife let alone training children to do it.

IS is going to bring ill to all Islam and Muslims and turn the World against them.

JMO,

Karsten

I know this but again the World is starting to re think the stand on Muslims...What is a Moderate Muslim, A Radical Muslim...when do become Terrorists and ever worse.......I takes a pretty sick person to behead someone with a knife let alone training children to do it.

IS is going to bring ill to all Islam and Muslims and turn the World against them.

JMO,

Karsten

Agreed on the pretty ( or very much) sick person.....And agreed on the fact ISIL mainly hurts "normal", moderate , non-fanatic muslims in the East and esp. those living and working in the West ( where there's already some racism towards them and this obviously adds  to it..so zero gain for them...everything to lose really)....

I still believe they ( terrorists and those obsessed with killing   non-muslims and also moderate muslims) are a tiny minority  in the 1B plus muslims in the world

Edited by umbertino