Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***HCL on parliaments table next week**

easyrider

We're Waiting On The HCL Which Will Begin To Be Discussed Next Week ! ;)

And His "Brother" Who Suffers From 'Premature Prediculation' Is Just Waiting For Another Pitcher Of Tlargaritas ! :o

:D     :D     :D

Lol Thuggie...I dunno how you do it!!!

:D     :D     :D

Go HCL!!!......................Tlar not so much...he needs to lighten up on those Tlargaritas.

• Upvote 2

You know what?  I love Adam and all he has done, but I'm really tired of all the resent false hope.  I mean budgets have been passed many time before, and never was the HCL, or RV considered during those hopeful days, so why should it be any different now?  I sat here and read about everything being said.  How everyone tries to decipher what is meant by the screwy English translation.  Do they REALLY talk this way? 

I am of the mind that you can't believe everything in print.  Do you believe everything in a newspaper is true?  It's all written by someone who has an opinion, or however they get news.

When DV people post things here on the website, they should have a link to verify.  You click on the link and it takes you to another DV page!  Not saying this stuff isn't bonefied, but I would believe it more if the link took me to a site other than DV.  I try to take what I read here on DV and verify it on other sites like IraqbusinessNews.com  If They don't mention anything about it, then I tend to be wary IMHO.  Thanks for letting me vent.  I've been in this a long time now and I REALLY just want it to finalize, and FYI the last time I looked the value of the Dinar was 1185/1$   Not the direction I want to see it going after all this past hype.  I want to see the Iraqi people match the Kuwaiti Dinar, and this is what gives me hope.  I figure the Iraqi people are proud folk who wouldn't want to be up-staged by the very people they once invaded...who are just across a border line.  The Kuwaiti people must think Iraq is a joke with their 1185  worthless money!  To me this makes more logical sense than any of this other BS.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

You know what?  I love Adam and all he has done, but I'm really tired of all the resent false hope.  I mean budgets have been passed many time before, and never was the HCL, or RV considered during those hopeful days, so why should it be any different now?  I sat here and read about everything being said.  How everyone tries to decipher what is meant by the screwy English translation.  Do they REALLY talk this way? 

I am of the mind that you can't believe everything in print.  Do you believe everything in a newspaper is true?  It's all written by someone who has an opinion, or however they get news.

When DV people post things here on the website, they should have a link to verify.  You click on the link and it takes you to another DV page!  Not saying this stuff isn't bonefied, but I would believe it more if the link took me to a site other than DV.  I try to take what I read here on DV and verify it on other sites like IraqbusinessNews.com  If They don't mention anything about it, then I tend to be wary IMHO.  Thanks for letting me vent.  I've been in this a long time now and I REALLY just want it to finalize, and FYI the last time I looked the value of the Dinar was 1185/1$   Not the direction I want to see it going after all this past hype.  I want to see the Iraqi people match the Kuwaiti Dinar, and this is what gives me hope.  I figure the Iraqi people are proud folk who wouldn't want to be up-staged by the very people they once invaded...who are just across a border line.  The Kuwaiti people must think Iraq is a joke with their 1185  worthless money!  To me this makes more logical sense than any of this other BS.

I don't know what News articles you are reading, but 99.99% links for those articles go to Iraq News Websites in Iraq. :shrug:

• Upvote 6

I like Abadi more and more! Budget done then right after the HCL! I wish he would run for president over here!

We have just as many crooks and criminals in our political system here in America as they do there in Iraq. The Republicans can't get it together and the Democrats don't know who they want. They turn on each other, and they all have hidden agendas for themselves and their buddies instead of for the American people. We need a new government.

• Upvote 1

You do realize that iraqbusinessnews is about as far away from Iraq as Texas is. Maybe that's because that's where the website originates from.

• Upvote 1

We don't know what we are waiting for.  What we know is that there is an ingredient that will bring this on, and no one knows for sure what it is.  So, everything they accomplish is good news.   It's just a waiting game.  There is the need for HCL, Amnesty, and Security.  That we know.

• Upvote 1

Never has the budget been passed under Abadi...he has done things that Iraq has not seen for many many years..if ever.

The things that are happening we have been waiting for for a very long time. Things are happening at break neck speed as compared to what happened (or did not happen) under Maliki...this is a new Iraq...be patient. 

as far as you wanting proof..you could always go and find it on your own...me...I rely on our wonder members here to bring the  news and I can take it from there....I think we are so lucky to have them here. I trust what they bring...as would anyone who really reads EVERYTHING they bring. There is always a link. 

Gut Feelings....read and read some more...we have all been where you seems to be. You can trust our newshounds...that I promise you

• Upvote 10

Breath. Vent. we all need to now and then. Been there too. 11 yrs. seen and heard a lot of BS. Hope keeps me going. Hope for our vets, good people of Iraq, America. and us investors who need a little

financial freedom. Don't give up hope. This has come a long way. Rides no over yet. I can still wake up on my own 2 feet, kiss my wife good morn, and hope for a better day than yesterday. JMO

• Upvote 3

Yo - What's With The New Avatar LGD ? :blink:

Is That Because Ur Always 'Shooting' Ur Mouth Off ? :o

:D :D :D

I was going to ask LGD my steak-providing friend what was up with the gun. You know what they say about men who like big guns...

• Upvote 1

Yo - What's With The New Avatar LGD ? :blink:

Is That Because Ur Always 'Shooting' Ur Mouth Off ? :o

:D :D :D

It's top secret, I could tell you but then I'd have to shoot you with it. :eyebrows:  :lol:

Honestly I just wanted to give DL a scare.  :lmao:

That baby cost nearly $7,000 and cant drop a round one mile down range. 

so I plan on telling Lady Grace's boyfriend that I'll be watching. :shrug:  :nooo: 

• Upvote 7