Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar & Dong update.

Luigi1

from another source...

Dinar Iraq & Dong Vietnam update 31 Jan 2015. Treat this as a rumor. Not verified.

544938_901302526567617_95614890137419591
Dinar Iraq and Dong Vietnam : Anyone knowledgeable about economic investments knows that half of the success of a given investment is timing. I would be surprised if they ignore the timing altogether and go back to business as usual. Just as the Abadi government’s credibility was at stake in getting this budget passed, I believe the CBI’s credibility is now at stake on their program to delete the zeros. Do it or shut up about the deletion of the zero program. Their citizens have to be more tired than we are hearing, hearing and then hearing again about a future better life and bringing purchasing power to their currency. Somewhere this has got to come to fruition and the timing says that’s now. Timing is everything. To drag this out another year would kill the momentum they have achieved.

Are these the new UN official exchange rates to be published tomorrow?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

from another source...

Dinar Iraq & Dong Vietnam update 31 Jan 2015. Treat this as a rumor. Not verified.

544938_901302526567617_95614890137419591

Dinar Iraq and Dong Vietnam : Anyone knowledgeable about economic investments knows that half of the success of a given investment is timing. I would be surprised if they ignore the timing altogether and go back to business as usual. Just as the Abadi government’s credibility was at stake in getting this budget passed, I believe the CBI’s credibility is now at stake on their program to delete the zeros. Do it or shut up about the deletion of the zero program. Their citizens have to be more tired than we are hearing, hearing and then hearing again about a future better life and bringing purchasing power to their currency. Somewhere this has got to come to fruition and the timing says that’s now. Timing is everything. To drag this out another year would kill the momentum they have achieved.

Are these the new UN official exchange rates to be published tomorrow?

You gotta be crazy if you think the CBI gives two sh#$s what people think of their credibility. They are the robber with the gun to your face and you are holding a pencil. They could care less what you have to say about them.

• Upvote 2